Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wheelchair

by windkeeper Posted 29th Sep 2005 at 9:29 PM - Updated 14th May 2009 at 8:24 PM by -Maylin-

126 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 115 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 5:53 AM
As a soon-to-be wheel chair person I humbly thank you for this. It's things like this that make The Sims more of a real-life simulator. One of the (very few) things I never liked about sims was that they were "too perfect". When's the last time you saw a 300 pound sim or one in a wheelchair? Yeah, I know it's a fun fantasy game but what if....just what if.... if you want to put yourself in the game. Your REAL self not a made-up fake fantasy avatar*. Well, then we are going to need wheelchairs, fat-ass meshes, crutches, bald-hair meshes, canes, blind-canes and things like that. Thanks again.

* Yes, I confess. That's not the real me on the left there and if I could REALLY find a woman that beautiful who loved me .....well......[runs off crying].
Test Subject
#27 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 6:41 AM
awesome thanks prof charles xavior finally has a wheelchair
Field Researcher
#28 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 7:18 AM
lol!!! this guy hasn't posted very many things but he sure makes them count lol!! this is really cool. i'm going to fun with this one for sure! thanks a lot, i never would've thought of this and im an insane artist lol

mjfan84

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Test Subject
#29 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 10:44 AM
nice one dude im disabled in real life so it will be great for my sim cheers
Field Researcher
#30 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 11:41 AM
lol a bit sadist but fun
nice job
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 1:33 PM
Thank you so much.. i was really looking for this :D
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 3:40 PM
Thanks so much for this! My son is in a wheelchair and he will love having this in his game.
Test Subject
#33 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 6:40 PM
Awesome! It'll go great for stories or movies in a hospital scene! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#34 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 7:33 PM
Nice to see you uploading objects here again windkeeper! And this one is fantastic! It's something I've been looking for for quite some time.
Test Subject
#35 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 9:35 PM
oh my god thank you SO MUCH.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 10:29 PM
Thanks this is perfect for my next story!

I climb this tower inside my head
A spiral stair above my bed
I dream the stairs don't ask me why,
I throw myself into the sky
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 1:17 AM
A bit amusing side but will come in handy in Simlish movies. X3

Stay frosty, Squeaks.
#38 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 9:33 PM
hey everytime i download this it doesnt work plez help!!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#39 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 6:10 PM
What do you mean by "doesnt work"? You cant download the file? You downloaded it but it doesn't show up in your game? Please be more specific.
Test Subject
#40 Old 3rd Oct 2005 at 12:37 AM
Thankykou so much. My mother and father are in weelchairs. It would be so nice if thay did things like eyepatches(and for he bloody right eye what is it waith peole to dahy only ever go blind in the left eye in storeies? i want right eye stuff damit like me) guid canes, crutches.

The maxoids coud even programe in dissabilaty liveng alowance to pay for hte spehsl stuff needed like the weelchair and normal versions of everyday thins but noisy versions for he blind sims.

Thankyou for makeing the weelchair though.
Test Subject
#41 Old 3rd Oct 2005 at 4:15 PM
this is just the kind of creepy touch i need, thanks a bunch :skull:
Test Subject
#42 Old 3rd Oct 2005 at 5:15 PM
I want to thank you for this. I had a wheelchair for sims 1 but this is the first I have seen for Sims 2. I have a daughter in a wheelchair and I love to recreate my family in the sims (is that creepy or what)
Test Subject
#43 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 10:32 PM
Great work!

And if you ever feel up to making a more modern wheel chair here's a site for you to check out:
http://www.epc-wheelchairs.co.uk/wheel/quick.htm

Argon *hint* caugh *hint*
Instructor
#44 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 4:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lazydaisy1122
I am a disabled person with Cerebral Palsy and I cannot walk so wheelchairs are a part of my daily life. I been waiting wheelchairs for my sims in Sims 2 for a long time to make sims who are disabled like me. Thank you so much! I wish maxis made disabled sims, working working wheelchairs, wheelchair ramps, van with wheelchair lifts and other items disabled sims can use.

Thanks again!
Hugs!
Michele

For some reason the people at the official Sims 2 site seem to think that people would be offended by this. You are an example of someone who is differently-abled and yet you ask for wheelchairs. I've wanted to have wheelchairs for ages! I wish there were all the things you've mentioned! It would make my Sims' lives a lot more realistic!
Test Subject
#45 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 1:01 PM
Will this mess up my game? I've tried objects and they don't work and the next thing I know, I need to reinstall. People are now saying downloading mesh objects is not so good for your game. :naughty:
Test Subject
#46 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 2:49 AM
this is perfect for the assylum I'm making.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 2:53 AM
This is so sweet i wanna make a timmy sim TIMMAE!

Fear The deadly SPORK!

T0RINOC0BRA1971
Top Secret Researcher
#48 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 9:35 AM Last edited by xstreetxsexiiex : 25th Oct 2005 at 9:44 AM.
Electric ones :devil:
Test Subject
#49 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 2:11 AM
hey thanks for this! I've been needing one.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 10:50 PM
Cool. If you have nightlife, you should make it so they can "drive" around down town in the chair. I wish I had nightlife, *sigh*

BoyCott TSR!
Page 2 of 6