Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pixie Variety

by Enayla Posted 14th Aug 2006 at 7:34 PM - Updated 27th Nov 2008 at 9:48 PM by fanseelamb : fixing thumbnail

119 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 114 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 7th May 2007 at 7:32 PM
I love the skins. Kudos!

Cmiles8
"There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness" - Josh Billings
Test Subject
#102 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 12:08 AM
I really like your Pixie Gold.

Akira shock!
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 7:17 AM
These are awesome! Thnx so much! =D
Test Subject
#104 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 8:33 PM
Thanks so much!!
Test Subject
#105 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 6:56 PM
I love your artwork and your skins no less amazing, thanks
Test Subject
#106 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 7:56 PM
I'm always astounded by the work you put into your skins!
If I ever try to make my own skin, it always turns our half-assed and none too good for being so.
I'd really like to thank you for your dedication because without you and a select few others our sims would be as boring and invaried as ever.
Thank you so much, and great work!
Test Subject
#107 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 2:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ClaudiaDS9
Quote: Originally posted by Little Fairy
I'm having trouble, I can download them but when I go to put them in my folder it comes up with an error. I tried downloading them again and same thing keeps happening. Any ideas?

I'm having the same problem!! Please, help!! I loved those skintones...

I downloaded pixie hush because it looked the type of skintone I needed to make a Parminder Nagra sim. However, when I try to put it in the download folder, I get a error message saying that the file is corrupt. Is there any way to resolve this problem?
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 12:11 AM
these always look really shiny on my system, either too much gold or too much white wherever natural light would hit the skin.. it's really apparent in CAS (I should get a screenshot to show you what it looks like) Yours looks REALLY really good here (almost couldn't tell it was a sim) and I love your work... but is it my system or what? they always look really gold too, could it be my monitor?

Let's just pretend I know what I'm doing... when we all know I don't!!
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 7:13 AM
i LURVE the pixie hush! THNX FOR THESE!

online once again!
(haven't opened this account for years..)

Friendster profile :)

Facebook proffii:D
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 7:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SerenaInuyasha
I downloaded pixie hush because it looked the type of skintone I needed to make a Parminder Nagra sim. However, when I try to put it in the download folder, I get a error message saying that the file is corrupt. Is there any way to resolve this problem?

try to redownload the file

online once again!
(haven't opened this account for years..)

Friendster profile :)

Facebook proffii:D
Test Subject
#111 Old 6th Oct 2008 at 4:36 PM
nice skintones..are there defaults
Test Subject
#112 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 8:14 AM
awesome skins!!!these are totaly mindnumbingly good that i want to ask you to make default!*does puppy dog eyes*plssss???
Lab Assistant
#113 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 2:18 PM Last edited by JLonier : 20th Mar 2009 at 2:31 PM. Reason: removing ramblings
Hey I don't know about anyone else but the male model for the pixie night looks just like Vaan from FFXII to me! Seriously the hair is the same and everything except it's black whereas his is blonde and the models' skin is heaps darker! I mean it bears such an uncanny resemblence! Were you aiming for that or did it happen by accident? Cause Man it really looks like him!

And Pixie gold is awesome! I've never seen such a good looking Asian skin in all my noobish days on this site... which are I think three now. Anyway it's awesome! I just wanted to say these skins are pretty awesome ^^ and I hope they work right lol.
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#114 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 2:32 PM
Loser, if you checked Enayla's terms of use you'd see she doesn't take requests. I know you're excited about downloading content from MTS2, but please take a little time to review our posting guidelines. And please stop asking where to find content in creator's threads. Use the WCIF forum linked in my signature.

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Test Subject
#115 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 12:21 PM
I realise that in a sea of compliments, mine might be lost and not count for much; though all the same I think you are a wonderfully talented person, and that your work is, BY FAR, the most incredible and outstanding example of game modification that I have ever seen.
Test Subject
#116 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 2:36 AM
very nice! love it thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#117 Old 10th May 2013 at 7:33 AM
Love your work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#118 Old 31st May 2014 at 2:32 AM
nice
Test Subject