Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

N8iveSims Presents - First Nations - The Seminole

by N8iveSims Posted 25th Apr 2007 at 7:42 AM - Updated 1st Apr 2013 at 10:49 PM by N8iveSims

183 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 174 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 8
Top Secret Researcher
#76 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 2:08 AM
Icelandmommy --
If you submitted your sim for upload here (and it was approved), then we could add a link to her in the link thread. Just drop me or Porkypine a quick note when its done and we will add it.

Hope that your you-simmy has fun with all her new things.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#77 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 2:35 AM
This is a lovely set! I can really see the attention to detail that went into it

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Test Subject
#78 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 3:07 AM
Awesome possum! Thank you so much for making this and everything you're planning too (is there a chance of any of the Sioux Nation after Nez Perce? That would be the most wonderful thing ever. And perfect for Seasons, what with the insane prairie weather actually being like that)

Annoying request aside, I just want to thank you guys again for making this

Genghis is the right spelling, this is true.
Instructor
#79 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 4:28 AM
This is an amazing set - so much work has gone into it, it's just unbelievable! Thank you so much everyone involved.
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 4:28 AM Last edited by P!x!3Dust : 26th Apr 2007 at 5:03 AM. Reason: Spelling
Quote: Originally posted by bluetexasbonnie
P!x!3Dust -

Every Rez dog I've ever seen is completely unique ... as are all the dogs I've ever had the pleasure of sharing my home with. We'd really be quite surprised (and rather disappointed) if our Sim Rez Dogs looked like every other dog you've ever met.

Actually I love your "Rez Dogs"! I think the "Muttleys" are cute! A lot cuter than the PitBulls and CurrDogs that are prevalent here. FryBread looks like a Jack Russell/Scottie cross to me and Soup looks like a Beagle/Schnauzer cross. Gee they should produce some very interesting looking puppies!
I have two dogs-Kobe a Beagle and BlackJack a Jack Russell-and 10 cats, all "fixed" so they can't make babies. Good thing I live out in the country.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#81 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 4:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icelandmommy
How do I upload me? I am Seminole so it someone wanted a seminole in the game then they can use my me SIM The clothing is gorgeous and I am so happy you are doing this theme!!!

hi! Go on over to our project proposal area and post your sim. http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=228704
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#82 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 4:59 AM Last edited by porkypine : 26th Apr 2007 at 5:21 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by hawk38vs
Megwich. I was thrilled to find your tribe here! Can't wait to get them in the game. BTW, I am Anishanabe (my spelling stinks!) (Ojiibway) from northern Minnesota and my hubby is Cherokee from Missouri. My son is Mdwakaton (Minnesota Lakota) herritage. Way too cool! Oh we live in west centeral florida go figure...LOL

To ni ktu ka he! and Megwich! Well, we might just have to draft you as an authority to help us find good resource material. ! As far as misplaced goes... My hubby is Lemhi Shoshone (Sacajawea's band) and Boise Band Bannock and we live on his rez but my family is Passamaquoddy from Calais area of New Brunswick/Maine by way of California and grew up in coast Miwok and Ohlone territory.. lol Now you go figure. :D

Go sign up at our project proposal area. http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=228704
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#83 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tiggerypum
This is a lovely set! I can really see the attention to detail that went into it

Thanks Tiggerpum! Especially for being so patient when I was learning how to make clothing meshes. I wanted to pick and choose and race to the finish.

Everybody! Read her tutorials! They really work when you STOP and READ them! (I think I may have driven her to on occasion! )
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#84 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 5:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghengisjohn
Awesome possum! Thank you so much for making this and everything you're planning too (is there a chance of any of the Sioux Nation after Nez Perce? That would be the most wonderful thing ever. And perfect for Seasons, what with the insane prairie weather actually being like that)

Annoying request aside, I just want to thank you guys again for making this

Wanna get drafted? The more meshers we have, the faster we can turn out good content..... Sign up on our project proposal thread. I'm gonna be fussing with making a livable tipi mesh.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=228704
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#85 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 5:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FionaSkye
Wow. That's it - that's all I've got. Just ... wow. So much work! Such beautiful creations! So amazing! Thank you for this very ambitious project and if/when y'all get around to doing the Apache or Navajo, let me know. I live smack dab in between an Apache Rez and a Navajo Rez. I'd be glad to help with research!

Actually, if you want to help create content join our group. Right now, I am the only one making the clothing meshes. We have several fantastic object meshers and recolor artists on board who make lots of stuff but I hold up the crew when it comes to cranking out the clothes and hair meshes - especially when I want to play too and make some lots and objects. :D

Visit our project proposal area to see what we're working on. Sign up for something. http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=228704
Test Subject
#86 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 5:45 AM
WOW!!!! These are beautiful. Everything, even the stuff I can't get, cuz I don't have all the eps.....You thought of everything.
Field Researcher
#87 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 6:49 AM
Wonderful, wonderful work. A true labour of love, bringing diversity to the game community and honouring this amazing culture. Well done all of you.
Scholar
#88 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 11:08 AM
You are genial.All is so perfect that I am just able to enjoy it and to download carefully everything.
The whole set is so realistic and the simmies you created are so real and look so friendly that I love them as much as real people.

THANK YOU for this great work.
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 12:45 PM
Absolutely incredible, the whole premise.

I turned Riverblossom Hills into Riverblossom, Hawaii and have been looking for all things Hawaiian and tropical.

Now you've come up with my favorite Indian tribe, the Seminole, and have created a whole brave new world for them.

My Sims all live in Themed Worlds. What was Pleasantville/view? is now Victorian England. Strangeville and Veronaville are long gone.

Thanks so much.
HollyEtta
PS I'll be joining you. So fun.
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 2:24 PM
Simply gorgeous! Thanks a lot!

<------------------- www.WALEON.net ------------------->
Forum Resident
#91 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 7:06 PM
I'm absolutely stunned! Just spectacular! Good thing I cleaned out my downloads folder, it's going to get a bunch more today.
Test Subject
#92 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 4:30 AM
This set is beautiful, and I found the discussion going on in the thread even more interesting. Thanks to you all.
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 5:49 AM
this is amazing and i'm so happy a group of people got around to doing something creative and different. i can't wait for you to work on the hopi and have somebody come up with a squashblossom hair mesh!
Test Subject
#94 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 1:57 PM
everything I could say is already said! thanks for your creativity,your time and incredible hard work!!!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#95 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 2:56 PM
Very many files to grab indeed! Thank you for your efforts and time to create and post them!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#96 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lazyviolet
this is amazing and i'm so happy a group of people got around to doing something creative and different. i can't wait for you to work on the hopi and have somebody come up with a squashblossom hair mesh!

That's one thing we want to do is bring out the diversity of NDN people. It ain't all war bonnets, tipis and totem poles. But that's what the world thinks of us. Of course, we can only put out as much stuff as our creators can make. We could use some more meshers to help make the content. :D
Test Subject
#97 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 7:47 PM
Thank you so much...I have been looking for Native American downloads. Really good job.
Field Researcher
#98 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 11:19 PM
well first, i love all the stuff, grabbed most of it, since its usefull for soo many diferent ereas of the world, and some are just too good to pass up.

hm, plant shortage? well i know that Parsimonious have just updated their eponimous garden plants (now ya can walk thru them ^^) and they have potato, tobaco and stuff too..though mandrake and foxglove might be a stretch, im not sure what plants are USA that are in the pack, still theres lots f them, including decoratibe Corn for those that just want non farmable corn...(my simies tend to go on *harvest all for simoleons* bindges, so those are perfect :D
(parsimonious.org is the page, all free stuff....i often check back, since they also do sims1 stuff too)

my only problem is right now, no matter when i try, tarox is over bandwith...*sniffle*
i realy want their hanging crib....perhaps you could ask them if it was ok to host their files used, just so as to not have all their bandwith eaten up by us lot here trying to get the files heheh....(or are they always over their limit? i dont think i have been there befor, i cant even see the site so i can tell)

still....eagerly awaiting the next tribe's arrival :D
Top Secret Researcher
#99 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 11:35 PM
The lots are completely furnished and the furnishings are included in the downloads. Download "Growing Family" in post#11 and you'll have it.

Of course, if you don't already have everything else from Tarox, you will want it -- They have some fabulous stuff. I think their bandwidth refreshes at the beginning of the month -- at least that is how it appeared last month.
Field Researcher
#100 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 11:44 PM
ah..well i missed that one last time i downloaded, but i grabed it this time..just trailing thru the site for long pigtails and braids right now....chobits hair (yuzuki hair)in blacks not bad, im surprised i missed it hehe....
Page 4 of 8