Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

N8iveSims Presents - First Nations - The Seminole

by N8iveSims Posted 25th Apr 2007 at 7:42 AM - Updated 1st Apr 2013 at 10:49 PM by N8iveSims

183 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 174 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 8
Test Subject
#176 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 4:24 AM
I seriously love this especially since I live in Seminole Fl haha :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#177 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 10:26 PM
cuteface... The first page is just a song. You have to look at the comments section to see the other downloadable stuff and get what you want.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#178 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 3:42 AM
ahh... being that I am... First Nations, I thank you for all your hard work, dedication, and attention to detail.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#179 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 12:35 PM
Thank u!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#180 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 7:54 PM
Thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#181 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 9:32 PM
Wandered on here to redownload after recent computer repairs and it suddenly clicked that Porkypine is actually a neighbor! The Sho-Bans are the senior water rights holder where we are. Y'all are awesome about sharing water when droughts get bad. I guess you probably already know how grateful we more junior rights holders all are, but I have to say thank you so much. (For those of you who are going huh, what? The senior rights holder has first rights to the water, so when there isn't enough, the junior holders don't get any. The Sho-Ban's often sacrifice their crops so others can have water and save theirs. This is the difference between making a crop and being foreclosed on for a lot of folks.) Also you all are really generous with the cultural outreach--I know you said somewhere in the thread it's your husband's people, but you live there too. And your firefighters are amazing.
Take care and I'm sure I'll see you around town . . . but how would we know? (Actually, the odds are really good that we either know each other already or have mutual acquaintances. This is not exactly an urban area.)
Lab Assistant
#182 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 6:56 PM
On the title page there were plans to do another tribe. Was that ever done?
I've been looking for a map that looks like America to play out the history. Native Americans, north and south, movement west. Any

Visit my Test of Time Challenge site: sims2testoftime.weebly.com.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#183 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 6:57 PM
On the title page there were plans to do another tribe. Was that ever done?
I've been looking for a map that looks like America to play out the history. Native Americans, north and south, movement west. Anyone seen anything that might work?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#184 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 5:11 PM
So nice!
Page 8 of 8