Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

VAMPIRES - Mega Mod

by Tanja1986 Posted 26th Jan 2017 at 6:16 AM - Updated 4th Apr 2017 at 8:41 PM by Tanja1986

366 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 258 Feedback Posts, 107 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 15
Test Subject
#101 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tanja1986
Okay please tell me step by step how you added the mod and what you did afterwards? Apparently it works best if you do it on sims who are not active and played! I tested it a few times on a repairman who came to repair something. I gave Vlad the Manipulate Life Spirit power and then used him to Drain Life Spirit without interruption. Afterwards the repairman held his stomach (death by hunger) and fell to the floor and grim reaper took his soul!

Tanja hello. ) Have you tried to check it Vlad (main vampire) and which you yourself have made a vampire.? Thank you.
Instructor
Original Poster
#102 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gor2104va
Tanja hello. ) Have you tried to check it Vlad (main vampire) and which you yourself have made a vampire.? Thank you.

I will test it again tonight with a newly created vampire, then I will cheat to give her/him all the points needed to get to the Manipulate Life Spirit power and try it again! Remember it does not work if your vampire does not have this power. Nobody will die if you just use the drink deeply interaction!

UPDATE:
It seems that none of the files were altered, I checked most of them so far and the mod should be compatible with the new patch from today: 1.27.80.1020

The Truth is out there!
Instructor
Original Poster
#103 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 8:29 PM
Also for those of you who it does not work for that sims die right after they were drained, which version did you use?

VAMPIRES - Drain Life Spirit (deadly).rar
or
VAMPIRES - Drain Life Spirit (deadly-exhaustion).rar

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
#104 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 9:03 PM
Also for those of you who it does not work for that sims die right after they were drained, which version did you use?

VAMPIRES - Drain Life Spirit (deadly).rar
or
VAMPIRES - Drain Life Spirit (deadly-exhaustion).rar

I tried it with both (not at the same time) and together with the base mod.
Test Subject
#105 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thelastofme21
I tried it with both (not at the same time) and together with the base mod.

No worries, I have the same problem. I don't get it to work out either. I have send her my files maybe she is seing something I don't see... However, I did run the game with just the Vampire Mega Mode installed and the Drain Life Spirit with death didn't work and once my vampire drank from the prey couldn't re-drink... Its like it ins't there...although it is showing in the script list when I start the game. But I am very sure the cause will be found. Just give it a bit time.

Dario
Instructor
Original Poster
#106 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 11:04 PM
02/02/2017
I've uploaded a new version for the deadly Drain Life Spirit interaction. Some people reported that it did not work for whatever reason. So I just re-created the file and tested it with a newbie vampire, who I cheated up to Master Vampire and gave him the Manipulate Life Spirit power. Afterwards I used it on a random townie and he indeed died of exhaustion! Version 2.0 should work.

Also in order for the re-drink to appear you have to download the base mod, the no relationship loss mod does only work in combination with PrincessVe's mod for no restrictions! My base mod actually does delete the restriction for drinking on sims, but with it you won't get uncomfortable buffs and also no divine drink buffs for the vampire! So in order to have both, I suggest download the Drink All you want without relationship mod + the no restrictions for drinking and turning from PrincessVe! Then it should work as intended. I checked your mods and from all the ones you showed me I use every single one of them except:

Sims4 Majestic Skins v1.0.package
EVOL_EVOLVED-BreastAugmentation-355.package
cslargerhousehold25.package

So one thing first, you don't need the last mod in this list, because MC Command Control has a setting inside the tuner module I think where you can set the household size! So please get rid of this mod, as it could conflict. Also I do not know about the custom trait, when I used these custom traits I also had a lot of problems! And remember always delete your localthumbcache.package in the Sims 4 folder, as it saves old rests from mods and could cause them not to function!

Here a screenshot of my new vampire who drained a random townie and he died with Grim Reaper right afterwards!

PS. I needed to try a few times, since vampire powers fail throughout daylight, even if they have all 3 in sun resistance power! But after he drained him successfully the sim literally dropped dead!
Funny thought right after he drained the townie sim, he used my autonomous Dark Meditation mod to replenish the energy loss So he killed a sim and like a boss recharges his energy

The Truth is out there!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#107 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 6:41 AM
Thank you for this great mod Tanja! Always bringing good things for us! <3

Is that posible to make a mod with "No relationship loss with a duel"?
Because it's just a duel and not an enemy fight.
I don't know why EA putted the duel in the middle of mean actions and not in Vampire actions. :O
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 6:14 PM
I installed just the "Autonomy (Dark Meditation)" file, and when I used dark meditation, it lasted longer than normal and completely filled my sim's energy bar, which wasn't what I was expecting! Looking through the other comments, it looks like this file incorporates another mod? A more detailed description of what each file does would be useful!

Could we get a mod that lets non-played vampires autonomously gain energy, but doesn't make any changes to how dark meditation works? I quite like the unmodded balance of it already.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#109 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 7:15 PM
Yaay, it finally worked. My vampire-sim did kill another sim.... happy me. Thank you very much for looking at this and put so much work into it. <3

Dario
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#110 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 7:30 PM
I been using this mod and enjoy it a lot.. I saw on the Sims Forum that there might be a possibility to make the Cure Vampirism fatal. I was wondering if you had intentions of doing such? I would like to see a Vampire Hunter not just able to cure a vampire with said drink but the option to have said drink kill the vampire in question instead of curing them. Not sure if it is possible to do a cure and/or kill type of thing with the Cure.

Would like to see Hunters being a bit more proactive and a threat (at least in my game). I'm a big White Wolf World of Darkness fan, with Vampires and Clans (using Clubs for this). Now I wouldn't mind introducing the Hunter aspect and send some Humans tired of watching their Sim population being fed and/or changed to start reacting to the threat before them.

By the way, again, fantastic set of mods.
Test Subject
#111 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 7:40 PM
Thank you for this wonderful mod! However It isn't fully working in my game. I have the one with no loss of relationship from deep drink, but my vampires still get relationship loss with people who witness the deep drink. I can still drink as many times as I want. If you could help me figure out what I am doing wrong that would be great!
Instructor
Original Poster
#112 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by twikkie
Thank you for this wonderful mod! However It isn't fully working in my game. I have the one with no loss of relationship from deep drink, but my vampires still get relationship loss with people who witness the deep drink. I can still drink as many times as I want. If you could help me figure out what I am doing wrong that would be great!

The no relationship loss mod is only for the sim who is bitten! The spectators still are in awe while witnessing the bite! I created this mod mainly for someone who didn't want to lose relationship with the sim who was bitten

PS. I will also check into a deadly cure interaction once I find some spare time. The last few days I am almost out all day and come back in the evening and guess what... Then I just simply want 2 hours of playing the game before heading to bed again But I promise I will check into it if it is possible to kill a vampire with the cure. Does anyone have a hunter who they would like to share? Since I have no sim available who is able to create the cure yet and just for testing I will need one who can!

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
#113 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 8:10 PM
The no relationship loss mod is only for the sim who is bitten! The spectators still are in awe while witnessing the bite! I created this mod mainly for someone who didn't want to lose relationship with the sim who was bitten

PS. I will also check into a deadly cure interaction once I find some spare time. The last few days I am almost out all day and come back in the evening and guess what... Then I just simply want 2 hours of playing the game before heading to bed again But I promise I will check into it if it is possible to cure a vampire. Does anyone have a hunter who they would like to share? Since I have no sim available who is able to create the cure yet and just for testing I will need one who can!

Ah, that explains it. I completely misunderstood! Thank you for the quick reply. Do you think it is possible to remove the relationship loss from spectators? I know that your time is valuable and I don't want to take up any of the little spare time you have to play the game. I just reaaally want to have a "dinner party" for my big vampire families where they feed on the unknowingly sims, but it always ends with people picking fights from becoming enemies. If it's possible and if you have the time, I would be eternally grateful!
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 10:57 AM
hello i have VAMPIRES - Drain Life Spirit (deadly-exhaustion).the 2.0 version no other vampire or kill mods,and it seems it still is not working,i used it on a sim created by me and on one from ea and both didn`t die,is there something i did wrong? and yes i have the manipulive drain life powers on mine vamp

If it ain`t Dutch it ain`t much
keep your friends close but your enemies closer
Test Subject
#115 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 11:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by larsV
hello i have VAMPIRES - Drain Life Spirit (deadly-exhaustion).the 2.0 version no other vampire or kill mods,and it seems it still is not working,i used it on a sim created by me and on one from ea and both didn`t die,is there something i did wrong? and yes i have the manipulive drain life powers on mine vamp

Hey Lars,

I can only speak for me and what mistake I made myself. I also thought it wasn't working cause I tried to use it somewhere like in a park or on an open street....try it somewhere inside.... It only works inside houses like when you invite someone to your sims house and then bite them... or if you visit someone and bite them...

*waves*
Instructor
THANKS POST
#116 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 11:57 AM
A quick thank you, and perhaps another mod that removes the cool-down on Vampire Training, and Vampire Share Lore? As long as I have the energy, I should be able to train, also, as long as my pupil has energy I should be able to train them, and share lore should not have a cool-down, as it is just words.
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 12:14 PM
okay thank you,i did tried it twice on the street infront of my house,but okay will give that a try

If it ain`t Dutch it ain`t much
keep your friends close but your enemies closer
Instructor
Original Poster
#118 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by larsV
okay thank you,i did tried it twice on the street infront of my house,but okay will give that a try

Do you have any other mods installed? If yes, can you please list them here? So far I never had a problem, unless it was outside during daylight, because the powers sometimes do fail while the vampire is in daylight, even if they are inside a home! Try it during the night and see if it is working. I saw that this mod did not work for me, when I had my complete autonomy mod in as well! Sadly I forgot to delete the Drain Life Spirit as autonomous interaction so both were overwriting each other... So once I deleted the Drain Life Spirit interaction from my complete autonomy mod, which is still in testing phase, the death appeared right away. The sim gets drained, and right afterwards the camera focuses on the sim bitten, as he suddenly dies. I tested it more than 4 times and each time it worked, except when I was outside during daylight! Only after the third try it suddenly worked.

The Truth is out there!
Instructor
Original Poster
#119 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Airianna
A quick thank you, and perhaps another mod that removes the cool-down on Vampire Training, and Vampire Share Lore? As long as I have the energy, I should be able to train, also, as long as my pupil has energy I should be able to train them, and share lore should not have a cool-down, as it is just words.

02/05/2017
I've uploaded a new optional package which allows the mentor interaction to be active forever, no more timeout. Please test if it is working as it should and let me know. I just created this and would need to jump inGame to test it myself, but I am on the run soon and won't be back until the evening again. Enjoy!

The Truth is out there!
Scholar
#120 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 12:01 AM
I'd love a vampire hunter mod that enables sims to kill vampires. That would be an awesome way to get rid of the unwanted vampire npcs.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Test Subject
#121 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 1:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Apsalar
I'd love a vampire hunter mod that enables sims to kill vampires. That would be an awesome way to get rid of the unwanted vampire npcs.

I'd love to see this, as well as a death the deep drink interaction. Let's make our vampires deadly again! #2017
Scholar
#122 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 4:05 PM
My vampire Sim killed autonomously his human Sim by draining his life spirit :S. Could you make a non-autonomous version of this mod please ?
Test Subject
#123 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 2:34 AM
Default Suggested mod for Vampires
Could you please make a mod that either tweaks the acceptance rate for the drink plasma interaction and/or gives a positive relationship bump when feeding from Sims? I'm using your Vampire Mega Mod and the added efficiency of the plasma packs is a huge help, but it feels inorganic to have my vampire spending all that time fishing when he's got a houseful of bloodbags walking around that won't let him feed without force and then get all moody about it LOL
Lab Assistant
#124 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 4:51 AM
I need a mod were my Vamps only eat Plasma fruit food or feed off of other sims. They keep making regular food when hungry then getting sick..
Forum Resident
#125 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 7:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zenda772
I need a mod were my Vamps only eat Plasma fruit food or feed off of other sims. They keep making regular food when hungry then getting sick..

It's a game bug. You need this temporarly fix "Vampires with Human Motives BUGFIX" by TwistedMexi: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=589619
Page 5 of 15