Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Juice Blender

by plasticbox Posted 21st Jan 2016 at 7:26 PM - Updated 5th Mar 2016 at 10:25 PM by plasticbox

173 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 76 Feedback Posts, 96 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 7
Test Subject
#151 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 5:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Akin_
Guys, the creator retired from MTS and The Sims 4, but I asked someone else to take a look and maybe update it (I got his permission). If I get an answer, I'll let you know.

Have you gotten an answer about updating this mod?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#152 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 10:04 PM
You're amazing!! 😃 Thanks!
Test Subject
#153 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 12:01 AM
is there a update for this blender I can make the juice but cant drink it.....plz help
Test Subject
#154 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Akin_
Guys, the creator retired from MTS and The Sims 4, but I asked someone else to take a look and maybe update it (I got his permission). If I get an answer, I'll let you know.

Same, I can make the juice but can't drink it.
You have no news?

I'm crossing my fingers
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#155 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 12:12 PM
please someone update this mod, I really like this mod. I loved healthy juice, also please make more custom drink and juice ^^ thanks
Test Subject
#156 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 12:10 AM
Please, can you fix it? I can make the juice but can't drink it. :'(
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#157 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 4:29 PM
Why is it that Maxis can not leave the F**king sims alone? Every time they update something, the game keeps getting worse and worse. If it's not broke, don't fix it.. This fruit Juicer allows you to make juice, BUT YOU CAN'T DAMN DRINK IT, WTF?? Can some one sort this out before i shoot My sims game.
Test Subject
#158 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 7:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Micheal2177
Why is it that Maxis can not leave the F**king sims alone? Every time they update something, the game keeps getting worse and worse. If it's not broke, don't fix it.. This fruit Juicer allows you to make juice, BUT YOU CAN'T DAMN DRINK IT, WTF?? Can some one sort this out before i shoot My sims game.

They have to update the game to add things such as support for upcoming releases or to fix a bug some simmers are having. Since this game is played internationally, the bugs vary and many simmers want them to be fixed. Mods being updated and working alongside the patches are the responsibility of the modder. Maxis already stated they don't officially support mods so they, like any other gaming company, are not going to pick and choose how to update based on what mods (which are considered unofficial) some people may have. The juicer, which I'm also a fan of, is broken pure and simple just like any other mod that's not maintained. It's unfortunate when a modder retires or goes ghost and something breaks but life happens. Some people are willing to take on updating mods since they experience so there's no harm in asking other modders who do this while others are newer modders that learned as they go but have taken on the task to create or update. Also, there is a mod from foodgroup which adds custom drinks that while not using a juicer is an alternative.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#159 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 6:57 PM
For anyone interested, floppant on tumblr has revived this mod.
Test Subject
#160 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 6:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by keirariggsby
hi. my sim cant drink the juice she makes, do you know why?

same problem.
Instructor
#161 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 9:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by videlbriefs
For anyone interested, floppant on tumblr has revived this mod.
can you pm me link?
Instructor
#162 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 11:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
can you pm me link?

Juice Blender is on this page with 2 versions available: http://floppant.tumblr.com/tagged/ts4-download
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#163 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 8:55 PM
I updated this mod and am posting additional juices in the coming days. Happy New Year. Download updated mod here http://sims4studio.com/post/93620/thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#164 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 3:52 PM
dose this item still work
Test Subject
#165 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mcreckless
dose this item still work
No.... but here's a different version created that works

http://sims4studio.com/thread/6924/...&scrollTo=93620
Lab Assistant
#166 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 9:54 AM
Thank you @beauti8704 . Could you please confirm if Leniad update still works for Seasons patch? Thank you very much for posting the link.
Test Subject
#167 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GrumpySuzy
Thank you @beauti8704 . Could you please confirm if Leniad update still works for Seasons patch? Thank you very much for posting the link.
gimme a sec and ill let you know!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#168 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 6:30 AM
I don't know why I do not see your confirmation on this thread but I read yours in my inbox, thank you, I am glad it still works with Seasons. Just say it here to be clear.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#169 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 10:58 AM
With the updated version, there is no option to download the Craft enabler from the post. Is that still required?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#170 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 10:03 PM
thanks you
Test Subject
#171 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 8:17 PM
You can't drink the juices at the moment? Maybe its from the newest patch??
Lab Assistant
#172 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 10:54 AM
this one need to be update

If it ain`t Dutch it ain`t much
keep your friends close but your enemies closer
Lab Assistant
#173 Old 29th May 2020 at 8:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Leniad
I updated this mod and am posting additional juices in the coming days. Happy New Year. Download updated mod here http://sims4studio.com/post/93620/thread

Thank you! This works great. Amazingly, when I removed the old one and added this + the required thing it replaced the dysfunctional juice blender AND the undrinkable juices with the new ones. So happy!
Test Subject
#174 Old 23rd Mar 2022 at 3:04 PM
This mod is broken. Any plans to update it?
Page 7 of 7