Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jun 2021 at 4:54 AM
Default Which specific neighborhoods are your favorite for specific home-types?
Sure. It would make sense for me to wait a few weeks until everyone's settled into the next expansion's new World... But oops! Anyway, the super cool thing about TS4 is each Neighborhood is its own little space along or around the block, with its own set of surroundings. Of course it makes sense for some houses to fit better in certain locales.

With that said, which Neighborhoods (or Worlds if you want to generalize) are your favorites for:
  • Modern Homes (sleek, open, shiiiiiiny)
  • Cottages (SOON™)
  • Victorian Homes (tall and fancy and scary because it could fall apart at any moment)
  • Elaborately Extravagant Homes (time has lost meaning and there's no such thing as too much)
  • Tiny Homes (claustrophilia, but totally not in a sexual way unless you want it to be)
  • Trailers/Ranchers (single or double wide, trailers are beautiful at any size)
  • Eco-Centric Dwellings (like camping, except your tent has walls... sometimes)
  • Any style I didn't mention, which are a lot :^) (bonus portion if you make funky-fabulous stuff a lot)

I'm interested to hear fellow Simmers opinions, especially since we're... We're kinda stuck with the Worlds/Neighborhoods we got aesthetic wise. If you're like me and can't remember World or Neighborhood names or even what common things are called, use the handy and lovely Sims 4 wiki.

side note: I'm mostly talking about homes which can include apartment buildings. Not venues or rental vacation properties.