Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2021 at 1:21 PM
Default Checking food name of a prepared meal [TS2]
Hello, peeps!

My sim prepared a CC dish, and unfortunately, it is missing the custom serving plate (I'm guessing), and they cannot serve the meal after they've prepared it.

I am unable to locate it using the Clean Installer and browsing the meshes, and I'm also not able to locate it in the pie menu while clicking on the fridge.
I tried force error-ing the meal in order to see the name but I do not get descriptive information of what the meal might be called.

Does someone have any idea how I could check the name of the meal after it has already been prepared?

Thanks, everyone!

ᴴᵃˢ ᵃᶰʸᵒᶰᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᶜᵒᶰˢᶦᵈᵉʳᵉᵈ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ ᶜʰᵃᶰᵍᵉˢ ᵒᶰ ᵗʰᶦˢ ʷᵉᵇˢᶦᵗᵉ﹖ ᵀʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ᵈᵉᵉᵖᶫʸ ᵉᵐᵇᵃʳʳᵃˢˢᶦᶰᵍ⋅
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 17th Jul 2021 at 2:18 PM
Hello again!

I managed to find the meal by using SimPE > Geometric Data > Preview (3D view).

I'm still curious if there's a way to find the name of the dish in-game though!

ᴴᵃˢ ᵃᶰʸᵒᶰᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᶜᵒᶰˢᶦᵈᵉʳᵉᵈ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ ᶜʰᵃᶰᵍᵉˢ ᵒᶰ ᵗʰᶦˢ ʷᵉᵇˢᶦᵗᵉ﹖ ᵀʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ᵈᵉᵉᵖᶫʸ ᵉᵐᵇᵃʳʳᵃˢˢᶦᶰᵍ⋅
Mad Poster
#3 Old 17th Jul 2021 at 7:49 PM
Force error-ing and reading the error log created is what I would do. Not always gonna help but usually does the trick for me.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.