Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dance animation hack for Movie Making

by Jixs Posted 10th Oct 2006 at 12:30 PM - Updated 25th Nov 2010 at 9:21 PM by whiterider

147 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 130 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 5:56 PM
Thanks for this!! I to just saw your movie and I was amazed!! It was fantastic! I loved it!

Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live for today.
Field Researcher
#27 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 8:13 PM
awesome *----*

eeemhh....
Follow me on tumblr:
http://thesimguys.tumblr.com/
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 9:02 PM
I love, LOVE your video!!!!!!!!!! I have to have watched it 10 times by now. I even went and got the MP3 (love that song).

You rock!

I've been looking for a hack to make sims dance like in your movie, but couldn't find one. Good thing I come here every day ;-). Saw it on the front page of "downloads" w00t.

Thanx so much for this! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#29 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 10:15 PM
Wow, what amazing work! And that Ohh la la, I was really impressed! Thank you!
Forum Resident
#30 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 12:40 AM
Excellent work! This is just what I've needed! Thank you, thank you!

Will the dance animations for the base game work without University?

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 4:33 AM
They should yeah. Maybe you could have a look and come back to me, just to be 100% sure.

Prop Attachment Hack - Add all sorts of accessories onto your sims

Idle Animations Hack - Easy access to all idle animations

Dance Animations Hack - Easy access to all dance animations
Test Subject
#32 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 5:00 PM
This is amazing work Jixs! But I'm wondering which catagory do you find the poster?

Somthing: KABOOM!
Bob: Whats that?
Fred: Oh, I put dynamite in your oven.
Bob: WHAT!?!?!
Fred: It took ages to cook the pizza!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 5:21 PM
I just have the base game and could not find the ooh la la picture anywhere (I did look under hobbies first). It's ok thou, i still love you to death ;-)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#34 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 5:25 PM
Cymrais, it's found under hobbies misc.

It seems these hacks of mine don't show when you have just the base game installed. I wish I knew why that was, the painting is definitely from the base game.

Lab Assistant
#35 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 5:55 PM
Well, if anyone (including yourself) can figure it out, it would be much appreciated! I think i'll watch your movie again. Makes me happy!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#36 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 6:27 PM
How fun! Thanks. :0)
Test Subject
#37 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crocobaura
Just wanted to say that I loved Oh La La. I just kept playing it over and over again.

Me too, over and over again!

Quote: Originally posted by McDora
Holy Christ!
I have just seen your movie Oooh lala - and you know what girl? YOU ARE A PURE ARTIST!

I agree

Quote: Originally posted by MisfitRocker
Thanks so much, I have always hated the nightlife dances!

Me too!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 11:39 AM
Thanks once again, Jixs.

If this one is even a millionth as good as your Prop-attchment one, I'll be unable to live without it.

But, Jixs, seriously... WHO built your PC - The CIA? Geordi La Forge? Doctor Emmit Brown? I'm dumbfounded by how many sims you've got dancing on your Lot, and the machine hasn't exploded! The graphics aren't even blurred!!

Mine ain't quite top o' the range I admit it, but 40+ Sims?!

If this alien technology you have access to isn't a state secret, the disclosure of which could necessitate your "accidential" and mysterious disappearance, would you mind telling me what hardware you've got?

I'm keen to upgrade my PC for the express purpose of playing the sims a little more smoothly and reliably, and whilst I myself am not even remotely technical, a friend of mine is, and we've been talking about a "shopping list" of upgrades for me. It'd really help a great deal if I knew what hardware to discuss with him.

Anyway, to conclude more or less where I started. Thanks for this hack. It looks wicked!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#39 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 8:25 PM
Haha Thrax that's too funny, but I'm afraid if I told you I'd have to kill you...

Jk. Actually I believe there were only only 38 sims but I cant remember. This is actually a new pc I bought this year for the sole purpose of running the sims smoothly with all the graphics set to high. Gosh the things I do for movie making.

Anyway, I believe the specifics are...

- AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core CPU 3800+
- 2Gb Ram
- GeForce 7800 GT PCI-X 256mb GPU

Those influence how the game looks and runs anyway. Definitely worth it :-D

Test Subject
#40 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 5:52 PM Last edited by Blackmage001 : 20th Oct 2006 at 6:09 PM.
*gasps* Oh my goodness! I didn't know you made this I already have your prop hack along with some other ones. I love your videos ^^.

This may not be the place for it but I was wondering, how would you use the boolprop hack in the cheat textbox?
Test Subject
#41 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 9:24 PM
Oh yes i might need this for my dancer legacy.
Thanks a bunch :-)
Inventor
#42 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 1:30 AM
Default Wonderful!
I wanted to say THANKS! DixieDawn30 showed me this link and I tell ya, she loves it and I think I will too.

THANK YOU MUCH!!!
Xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Field Researcher
#43 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 6:24 AM
This is wonderful! Thanks so much for this...exactly what I needed.

I do not do requests; please don't ask!
Test Subject
#44 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 2:43 PM
I love that movie! Excellent job!
Space Pony
#45 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 8:52 PM
Thank you so much for making this gorgeaus hack !

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Test Subject
#46 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 12:10 AM
yes!!! now i can make sim music videos much easier now
Test Subject
#47 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 12:54 PM
This is looks really good, but when i download it, it doesnt show up in my game...even though other objects i downloaded do
Field Researcher
#48 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 11:42 AM
yeah ,i just seen yesterday your video
and is stuning
thanks you so much
Test Subject
#49 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 9:36 AM
This is very cool, but I have one problem...
In the game, whenever I buy it and place it on the wall and go back to live mode,
It disappears
Is there something wrong?
>.<
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 4:56 AM
AWESOME!! Do you think you could make an exotic dancer pole with these animations?
Page 2 of 6