2 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#276 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 6:51 PM
I would like to see a hacked door that doesn't allow birds to pass through it, so they could fly through a room, but not through the entire lot.
I would also like a hack that allows sims to own multiple residential lots, so I wouldn't have to move sims to different lots losing all the furniture of the previous house when I'm making a story. I know I can put the furniture in their inventories, but how do I remember where was everything?
Advertisement
Instructor
#277 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 7:08 PM
- A work days hack so that you can set the number of vacation days earned or reset the number of missed/late work days.

- A pet dish that can be used from all four sides, so that the pet doesn't have to turn it with its paws... some pets seem too stupid to figure that out.
Mad Poster
#278 Old 2nd Nov 2010 at 6:26 PM
Has anyone come up with a hack for, say, no date spamming? I HATE when I have Sims out on a date and some townie is PERSISTENT on trying to greet one or both.

"Get lost, dude, we're busy!"
Test Subject
#279 Old 2nd Nov 2010 at 11:50 PM
i want a hack that will allow a sim comfort another sim and u know tell them that they'll be okay or something like that. i'm makin a sim movie and the little boy wants to comfort the little girl but idk how to get them to do it. anyone know any hacks like that. also how can u make ur sim fall, not like losing a fight or bowling fall but fall forward to the ground because i want the little boy to fall in the movie too. also a fighting hack that will let ur sim punch another sim in the face and and ur sim can fall back or something. its a lot i know but if anyone has any hacks or cheats tell me
Lab Assistant
#280 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AlexandraSpears
Is there a hack out there that makes it so a pregnant Sim heads for the NEAREST toilet to toss her cookies? Why oh WHY does my Sim have to go upstairs to the bathroom furthest away to make her offering to the porcelain god?

Bathroom uses you from JMP would probably sort that out for you.
Lab Assistant
#281 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by funcioná!!!
I would like to see a hacked door that doesn't allow birds to pass through it, so they could fly through a room, but not through the entire lot.
I would also like a hack that allows sims to own multiple residential lots, so I wouldn't have to move sims to different lots losing all the furniture of the previous house when I'm making a story. I know I can put the furniture in their inventories, but how do I remember where was everything?

Inge has got a residential ownership mod, as well as a leave the furniture hack.
Lab Assistant
#282 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 2:35 AM
I hope this wasn't already mentioned... I didn't see it, but that doesn't mean it's not there, lol.

Anyway, you know how some Sims will randomly show up on your lot, push or shove one of your sims for no reason, then run off and there's nothing you can do about it? I'd like to see "Preemptive Strike" and "Retaliate" options. If you see them coming, and they haven't gotten to you yet, you click on them and it says "Preemptive Strike" which basically lets you strike first. And as they are walking away, it would be nice to be able to pay them back.

I wouldn't mind these random acts of Sim violence so much if I could retaliate... lol

I also wouldn't mind being able to beat the crap out of the Unsavory Charlatan...
Lab Assistant
#283 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 2:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DistantWords
I hope this wasn't already mentioned... I didn't see it, but that doesn't mean it's not there, lol.

Anyway, you know how some Sims will randomly show up on your lot, push or shove one of your sims for no reason, then run off and there's nothing you can do about it? I'd like to see "Preemptive Strike" and "Retaliate" options. If you see them coming, and they haven't gotten to you yet, you click on them and it says "Preemptive Strike" which basically lets you strike first. And as they are walking away, it would be nice to be able to pay them back.

I wouldn't mind these random acts of Sim violence so much if I could retaliate... lol

I also wouldn't mind being able to beat the crap out of the Unsavory Charlatan...

There is something you can do. Don't let your sims use the telescope during the day which will put a stop to the slapping.

The maty batbox has a lightning strike option, which will zap them, but won't stop the slapping.
Field Researcher
#284 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 5:32 AM
i dont remember how i've done it, but i've been mean back to whoever it was who came over and shoved and slapped me. i think i may have just kept at it every time i saw them though. i hold sim grudges.
Test Subject
#285 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 5:36 AM
This one should be simple & maybe even already done.....I want a hack that stops the INCESSANT whistling of my Sims! I swear I hear that in my sleep now ((sigh)) I know I could make them miserable and stop it that way but...............
OH...OH....OH!!!! <------- 3 OH's, hence very important! LOL......And one to stop the constant "gesturing" (from BV) ONE sim goes on vacation and the whole damn neighborhood goes "gesture" BESERK! UGHH!
Test Subject
#286 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 5:01 PM
is there is a way sims can knock on bedroom doors????
Field Researcher
#287 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 12:40 AM
I wish there was a hack to make proposing engagement/going steady autonomous. They could do it if the relationship/mood is right and a box could pop up asking if you accept or not. I think it would be so much fun waiting to see if you can get the other one to propose
Mad Poster
#288 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 2:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by my4monkeys25
I wish there was a hack to make proposing engagement/going steady autonomous. They could do it if the relationship/mood is right and a box could pop up asking if you accept or not. I think it would be so much fun waiting to see if you can get the other one to propose

I thought about asking about such a hack. I see I'm not the only one that thought of this.

For now, I just make the other Sim selectable, have him pop the question, then make him unselectable.
Theorist
#289 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 11:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimMegaptera
- A work days hack so that you can set the number of vacation days earned or reset the number of missed/late work days.

You can use InSIM for this.
Lab Assistant
#290 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 6:47 PM
A rocking chair to rock babies in. Yes, I have looked. Yes there are rocking chairs. No you can not use them to rock babies. Just to be able to sit with babies would be nice.
Lab Assistant
#291 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jrhk72
This one should be simple & maybe even already done.....I want a hack that stops the INCESSANT whistling of my Sims! I swear I hear that in my sleep now ((sigh)) I know I could make them miserable and stop it that way but...............
OH...OH....OH!!!! <------- 3 OH's, hence very important! LOL......And one to stop the constant "gesturing" (from BV) ONE sim goes on vacation and the whole damn neighborhood goes "gesture" BESERK! UGHH!

My sound doesn't work so it doesn't bother me a bit. Things are much more interesting without sound such as no "baby' music, you find out when they start rubbing their belly and running for the toilet: when the charlatan is on the lot you don't realize it until he is there trying to talk to them: there are many more things as well! In a way it makes the game more realistic because we don't have music in real life to clue us in to things going to happen.
Test Subject
#292 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 10:05 PM
1=a hack that lets teens be on there own from CAS
2=more crime

So seriously,who farted?
Lab Assistant
#293 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 10:09 PM
if there are divorced parents, i;d like the ablity for the kid to go to each parents house without having to do all the annoying moving back and forth. This would be extremely convienient for the copy of Pleasantview on me and my sister's computer. I have Dustin Broke and Angela Pleasant divorced with one child. Angela remarried and has two children with some townie. I'd like little Danny Pleasent to be able to visit his half sisters, Harmony and Melody. Just saying.

flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/madelinep/

[{call me maddie}]
Theorist
#294 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 1:55 PM
Hacks that stops townies/neighbours from coming and reprimanding my Sims for looking through telescopes
Instructor
#295 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 2:10 PM
Yeah I would have thought there would be a telescope slappings hack... it doesn't sound THAT complicated to make.
It's annoying because they usually autonomously gaze through the telescope and I sometimes don't even notice it happening.

One of my sims got slapped by his own mother, who now hates him, all because of the stupid telescope. The implications are gross.
Scholar
#296 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vhanster
Hacks that stops townies/neighbours from coming and reprimanding my Sims for looking through telescopes

Did you look at the downloads lately?
http://nene.modthesims.info/download.php?t=424402
transmogrified
retired moderator
#297 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 1:50 PM
A hack to give negative aspiration points to toddlers who age up without learning to walk, talk, or use the potty. They should immediately plunge into the red as children if they are missing one or more of the basic toddler skills.
Mad Poster
#298 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 6:12 PM
One where you can have more than two Sims on the prebuilt staircases (you can't have two Sims in one direction, just one in each). I use the connecting stairs whenever I can, since you can have a whole army of Sims trudging up and down on it, but I love how some of the prebuilt staircases look.
Test Subject
#299 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 1:28 AM
Multi Births. Up to 6 babies at once but to have the choice for random or to pick how many to have each pregnancy up to sextuplets. I.E. "single birth, twins, triplets, etc". And you can pick which you want or choose a Random button and not know what you get (even more fun)!

I know that a long time ago there was a hack for it but it is no longer here and I would love to have an updated version of it. If i remember correctly the max was 5 on it though. It was extremely fun watching the reaction even if it was a challenge to keep em all going with only 2 parents and only one stay at home parent but it was fun lol.
Mad Poster
#300 Old 12th Nov 2010 at 9:41 PM
Sims become less fat (or more fit) if they walk to a community lot (I think that's Bon Voyage and later) instead of driving or calling the cab. The idea hit me today.
Page 12 of 580