Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#1401 Old 6th May 2015 at 5:16 PM
I've been playing an android game on my tablet called Blendoku.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#1402 Old 7th May 2015 at 1:23 PM
Right now it's Story of Seasons, but starting tomorrow (or today if I'm lucky!) it will probably be Puzzle and Dragons Z + etc, etc. I'm a sucker for monster collecting/raising/evolving games, and I adore puzzle games as well. The completionist in me is going to drive me crazy though.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Test Subject
#1403 Old 7th May 2015 at 4:40 PM
Sims 3 *again
Theorist
#1404 Old 8th May 2015 at 4:45 PM
GTA V for PC.

Resident wet blanket.
Top Secret Researcher
#1405 Old 8th May 2015 at 9:35 PM
EU4 and Darkest Dungeon, mostly. (Also getting a bit of an itch for Prison Architect lately.)
Scholar
#1406 Old 10th May 2015 at 7:54 AM
This really shows my age, but... Sonic Heroes for PS2/Xbox/Gamecube

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Top Secret Researcher
#1407 Old 15th May 2015 at 10:10 PM
Windward. I spent sixteen hours playing it and I've had it three days! I start, I look up, and it's 8 hours later and 1 AM. (It has pirates!)
Test Subject
#1408 Old 19th May 2015 at 3:07 AM
Probably either Rune Factory 4 or Project Diva F 2nd currently :X
Lab Assistant
#1409 Old 22nd May 2015 at 9:49 PM
Osu!Mania, I'm so obsessed that I sometimes play a beatmap through in my head
Scholar
#1410 Old 23rd May 2015 at 1:33 AM
We (my usual group of friends) are playing The Secret World a lot atm. The missions there are a lot of fun. My Minecraft server is on hiatus atm. When we get bored with TSW, I will create a new modpack and a server for Minecraft again. On my own I tend to play Cities : Skylines and Civ 5.
Scholar
#1411 Old 31st May 2015 at 5:30 PM
Finally i have Skyrim for PC!
My boyfriend bought it for me since my laptop can handle it! :D
Now i can play with mods too... <3
Mad Poster
#1412 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 6:33 PM
If any one is interested in Fallout 4 there is a count down clock just started at http://fallout.bethsoft.com/ and has about 20 hours to go. (At the time of this posting.)

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Mad Poster
#1413 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 7:13 PM
I finally just got a copy of Skyrim for the first time on the console a few days ago, and have been playing it quite a lot. I'd rather have the PC version, but my computer is old.

So it's mostly just Skyrim, GT6, and TS2 at the moment.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Field Researcher
#1414 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 4:33 AM
I'm obsessed with information on Fallout 4. I've been waiting years for news and it looks like we will FINALLY get some tomorrow.
Mad Poster
#1415 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 5:49 PM
Tomodachi Life

It's one of those quirky Japanese games that made it to America.

It essentially takes Miis from the Nintendo 3DS and places them on an island. You add the personality and voice.

This has been my latest obsession since The Sims 4 turned out to be garbage from what I heard. It's cheap in graphics but the gameplay is great.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Scholar
#1416 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 1:02 PM
Now I am obsessed with Crusader Kings II again. I purchased Old Gods dlc and have a lot of fun with looting and pillaging those weird feudal lords with their shiny gold hoards.
Test Subject
#1417 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 8:29 AM Last edited by Ripleyrawr : 5th Jun 2015 at 8:00 PM.
Bought Splatoon yesterday, I love the hell out of it and the paint roller is my favorite weapon.

The matchmaking system in multiplayer needs work, getting bulldozed by level 13+ players who have 3 ability slots per gear as a level 7 is not fun.
Forum Resident
#1418 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 9:32 PM
None at the moment but I was playing Tomb Raider-finished it, Sleeping Dogs-finished it, L.A. Noire-got mad because I'm sure I have some form of dyslexia and didn't finish it yet but also because I'm annoyed by certain action sequences, Dying Light-this game looks amazing but I always feel way in over my head and feel like that one mission so far I'm stuck on is way too difficult for just single player and I don't have PS+ to play online. Like seriously how many hits do they take before they are defeated? And I have no idea how to get a better weapon, The Last of Us: Remastered-Started it a few days ago but never went back to it yet although I'm excited to continue to play but also watched a whole playthrough of it because I was sure I would not buy it. Which I didn't because I got it free digitally when buying the PS4 but then like two weeks later they had the same deal except it was the physical version bundled with the PS4 plus another $50 off.

But I don't care, it is what is, Batman: Arkham Origins-never finished it because I got mad I couldn't finish the side mission with Deadshot and now the main mission I can't even pass, The Sims (PS2)-Started it but didn't save and quit because my PS2 memory card is full and I didn't want to delete anything so I got another memory card but have not played again yet, and The Order: 1886-finished it...twice. Also I got Just Dance 2014 and The Hip-Hop Dance Experience for the Wii but didn't play either yet. Plus I have 5 brand new Assassin Creed games I got still in the plastic and on top of that I have Steam games that I didn't even play yet except The Vanishing of Ethan Carter-finished it and Final Fantasy III-played it awhile and couldn't figure out how to save not quick save and died, so now I have to start over from the beginning.

I did preorder Batman: Arkham Knight so I'm sure that will be the next game I'll be playing obsessively for a time.
Top Secret Researcher
#1419 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 5:34 PM
EU4 - big new EP, new major patch, reworked game mechanics - it's just dropped on Steam and I'm very excited to play with all the challenges.
Scholar
#1420 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 5:46 PM
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - It's just an awesome game!
Open world, killing monsters, playing that card game Gwent... i have no time for Sims 2 at the moment! :O
Lab Assistant
#1421 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 7:20 AM
Lately ive been binging on true crime. Ive already beaten it twice in the last couple of days
#1422 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 10:57 PM
Just getting into Tera. It's a free-to-play MMORPG that can be found on Steam. I just need to get used to the tiny lettering, though...

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Theorist
#1423 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 4:39 AM
Dwarfs, a very.stupid mining game on Steam.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Field Researcher
#1424 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 4:29 PM
I bought a bunch of games for cheap from the Steam sale, but the one that's currently caught my attention is Banished. I don't know what the hell it is about that game, but I'm finding it crazy addictive at the moment XD.
Top Secret Researcher
#1425 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 4:59 PM
Banished is a great game, and has some great mods.

Page 57 of 63