Replies: 178 (Who?), Viewed: 18934 times.
Page 8 of 8
Test Subject
#176 Old 19th May 2021 at 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CmarNYC
That error message is for the game packages, not your mod packages. Please try again, and remember you have to close and restart SimRipper if you make changes to the paths. If it's still not working, please post screenshots of your game installation files showing the full path, your mods folder showing the full path, and your settings again showing the full paths.

Ah ok! Well in that case I fixed it. The game path was set to my game's bin folder for some reason so I manually set it myself and now it opens without any errors. Thank you so much for the quick reply I'll keep you posted lol

~Kosmo can't live without the Khaos~
Test Subject
#177 Old 30th May 2021 at 6:36 PM Last edited by AmuHav : 30th May 2021 at 7:37 PM.
I have noticed one oddity; the ripper rips 3D eyelashes, but I can't *save* a sim with them, in any format. It comes up with an error "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection." I wouldn't mind, as I don't really need the eyelashes for what I'm ripping them for, but it is a little annoying when I forget and have to go back into the game and resave the sim without them
Ms. Byte
Original Poster
#178 Old 30th May 2021 at 7:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmuHav
I have noticed one oddity; the ripper rips 3D eyelashes, but I can't *save* a sim with them, in any format. It comes up with an error "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection." I wouldn't mind, as I don't really need the eyelashes for what I'm ripping them for, but it is a little annoying when I forget and have to go back into the game and resave the sim without them ????

Please upload the eyelashes package so I can test.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
#179 Old 30th May 2021 at 7:15 PM Last edited by AmuHav : 11th Jun 2021 at 9:43 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CmarNYC
Please upload the eyelashes package so I can test.

Here are two

EDIT: god I'm so bloody dumb, sorry! Those two were a texture fix, not the actual mesh. Here is the actual lashes .
Page 8 of 8