Replies: 453 (Who?), Viewed: 57975 times.
Page 19 of 19
Lab Assistant
#451 Old 15th Jun 2021 at 2:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisylee
I am fairly certain 5 is in the works and coming, and it is just a matter of when? And what it will be? Who knows?

Yes, who knows.
But why promote and present to the world a new (is she president? or something like that?) who says she looks forward to 4 lasting another 8 or more years? That doesn't sound to me like 5 is somewhere around the corner. Doesn't sound like its even started its engine yet.

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon
Field Researcher
#452 Old 16th Jun 2021 at 9:08 AM
Unless they plan to run both. People are still buying TS3 after all.
Instructor
#453 Old 16th Jun 2021 at 3:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dikosay
Yes, who knows.
But why promote and present to the world a new (is she president? or something like that?) who says she looks forward to 4 lasting another 8 or more years? That doesn't sound to me like 5 is somewhere around the corner. Doesn't sound like its even started its engine yet.

Because EA understands the only thing keeping the game alive is the hope that future packs will finally raise the bar enough that the game is fun.

It would not be the first time a game dev has lied to fans before. I mean let's be real here: this engine CANNOT handle 8 more years of Sims packs.
Scholar
#454 Old 16th Jun 2021 at 4:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeservedCriticism
Because EA understands the only thing keeping the game alive is the hope that future packs will finally raise the bar enough that the game is fun.

It would not be the first time a game dev has lied to fans before. I mean let's be real here: this engine CANNOT handle 8 more years of Sims packs.

With these sparse watered down packs that seem to be little more than stuff packs, maybe they can.
Page 19 of 19