Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 10:05 PM Last edited by porkypine : 15th Dec 2011 at 5:07 AM. Reason: Please BUG check Ribbon Shirt
Default New items for TS2
MEN's Ribbon Shirt for our N8ive Vets

I want to keep the TS2 guys interested and give you some things to work on until you decide what else you might want to do. We can release this for multicultural December if it's done in time. Make a whole boatload of recolors.

I am making a mesh for Men's ribbon shirts - for young adult/adult/elder. It is a full body outfit with jeans, new cowboy boots and the collared shirt.

I spent the weekend taking apart the pieces, making the boots and mapping them nicely to make it really easy to do the recolors. That should be ready in a day or two. My son is visiting and one of my favorite shows is on tonight so I probably won't get much done today.

I have to fix the shirt hem and it's done.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok guys, I've finished the first of the ribbon shirt set. Please run it through the games to bug check it.

This release is intended for 'Multicultural theme' and is for all our N8ive Veterans. Ribbon shirts are dress shirts but I've put it in everyday. This one is United States Marines emblem. I got the sample from a fabric sample and men DO wear these styles of shirts when they can find them. Lacking fancy ribbon shirts, the veterans will wear camo for pow-wow grand entries. I will make one in the same style for US Navy, US Army, US Air Force and US Coast Guard and one in 'camo'.

I don't know if I'll have enough time to make hats. You are welcome to make your own texture sets using any kind of calico or cool patterns you like. The ribbons usually pick the colors from theprint. And the ribbons have to hang where they are - they represent sacrifice. The cross chest stripes are just above the hanging ribbons.

------------------------

PS, I forgot to edit this package file for the shoe sound and ages. I'll clean that up for the release and the next colors. Perhaps we should make this private so innocent passers-by don't downlod this stuff until it's officially released. ???
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  UV-map-Ribbon-Shirt.rar (572.6 KB, 5 downloads) - View custom content
Description: 1024 UV map for Ribbon Shirt
File Type: rar  5f8d9128_Vets-USMarines.rar (916.9 KB, 6 downloads) - View custom content
Description: I fixed the package for young adult, adult and elder and the boot noise. same package otherwise. Please use this one for the textures. I fixed the normal/bump map texture to 1024 - Body Shop compressed it to 128 and squished it.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 11:14 PM
I've never done clothes, so probably won't work that, but ...

I have been working on 2 Nez Perce inspired patterns for Sims3. These seamless patterns (and their pieces) might be useful. The .rar contains the .psd files plus individual .png for major pattern components.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  NezPercePatternPieces-20111205.rar (2.92 MB, 10 downloads) - View custom content

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 3:49 AM Last edited by porkypine : 6th Dec 2011 at 4:00 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by bluetexasbonnie
I've never done clothes, so probably won't work that, but ...

I have been working on 2 Nez Perce inspired patterns for Sims3. These seamless patterns (and their pieces) might be useful. The .rar contains the .psd files plus individual .png for major pattern components.

OOoOoOOoOoo Gorgeous! :lovestruc Nice work Bonnie! SOLD!

I'll make a bag for the ladies and you can apply your corn husk patterns. Can you also work on some basket hat textures? Basically a little more than a half circle? I'll make the hat fit most flat hair styles. :0) We can make TS2 stuff as well as TS3. :D

Dress and hat

corn husk bag - front

corn husk bag - back side

basket hats

Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 5:08 AM
Fixed the package ages and shoe noise and normal map size.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Feb 2013 at 8:22 PM
I'll have to dig up the mesh and see if it's ready for multicultural upload.