Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Llamazing Garden Statue

by Dynamic Duo Posted 31st Mar 2006 at 2:06 PM - Updated 31st Mar 2006 at 11:12 PM by Delphy

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
#26 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 8:45 AM
Now that is just too funny. Happy April fools one and all!

Proud to be a Llama spit wiper.
Field Researcher
#27 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 8:58 AM
WOW about time llamas made a proper entry into the game.They were ment to be big but were opressed |(by the DARK SIDE OF THE LLAMA!) <---jk
Scholar
#28 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 10:46 AM
A must have d/load
oooooooo er, is Santa in love?

thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Mad Poster
#29 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 12:08 PM
guys, what does a llama de-wormer do?!
Test Subject
#30 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 2:12 PM
This definitely adds a new dimension to my outdoor play
Field Researcher
#31 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 2:27 PM
It's Llamatastic!

"I feel better than a nice tub of good things"- Freakazoid!

Click here to play the most infectious online game ever. You'll never be the same. . . .
Forum Resident
#32 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 3:13 PM
looks great

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Inventor
#33 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 4:45 PM
Happy Arpil fools day!
Thanks for llama stuff!
*now heading off to feed a llama*
Llama Feeder

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Test Subject
#34 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 5:22 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING IS LLAMA!!!!!!!!! Why can't it just go back to normal ModtheSims2???? Llama's are wierd.....but I like the statue thingy magiger........bye.....
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 6:06 PM
Maxis has ALWAYS been obsessed with llamas. Back when I had Sims City 2 many many years ago on a crappy old computer that couldn't even hook up to the internet- Llamas were the city's sports' mascot . Gotta love the llama.

Wow. I just recovered this username after nearly four years of this account being inaccessible... Oh happy day!
(Btw, PsychoKatie and Psycho_Katie = same person. A site-wide glitch messed up accounts four years ago and I had to remake one...)
Field Researcher
#36 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 6:16 PM
Is this llama intended to cause disobedience? That little Simmy boy looks like he's out petting the llama when he should be in bed. :laugh:

Gotta love the llamas. :D

Have a Llama day!
~Corsetcrush
Test Subject
#37 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 6:21 PM
HA HA HA llamas are this year's sheep...sheep are so yesterday...
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 7:33 PM
Mommy, what is Santa doing to that llama?

-=hides=-

:sorry:
Field Researcher
#39 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 8:01 PM
What? They had sheep? Hmmm, sounds like I mught need to do a search just in case. Can a sheep and a llama be friends? :laugh:

Heading off to collect even more sheep,
~Corsetcrush
Forum Resident
#40 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 8:43 PM
This is great! Such a cute, and creative idea! I love your creations; you are probably my favorite creator on here.
By the way- I love how you can use it as a urinal. XD

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#41 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 9:15 AM
Everytime I try to pet the Llama with people of various ages they walk to the front of the llama but the animation doesn't happen, and the action disappears from the queue. Anyone having this problem?
Forum Resident
#42 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 6:40 PM
I haven't had this problem, but I noticed a different one; The Llama will eletrocute my Sims! XD They will go to pet the llama, but when they place their hands on it's muzzle, it sometimes eletrocutes them. I could upload pictures if nessasary, but I find it rather amusing! XD

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Field Researcher
#43 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 8:48 PM
O geezzzzh..I knew it..what is he looking for? the right size or what?? LMAO how on earth did you get Santa so crazy to do such thing? O My, thanks for the laugh anyway it just a big joke.
But your Llama is adorable and reminds of another great simsite for sims1 Simophor!! many thanks for making this cutie(without Santa) available for the game..now finding a way he can walk around
Test Subject
#44 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JacobSeyle
Everytime I try to pet the Llama with people of various ages they walk to the front of the llama but the animation doesn't happen, and the action disappears from the queue. Anyone having this problem?

I'm gonna answer my own question. I dug into the BHAV, and noticed it was using the 'pet reindeer' animation to pet the llama. The reindeer animation is only available if you have the holiday version of Sims2. So that's why I didn't have the pet thing happen, and for anyone else who's wondering.
Mad Poster
#45 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 7:19 PM
:moose: gonna get a guy in a Maxis T-shirt reproducing the posted pix...!
Test Subject
#46 Old 3rd May 2006 at 9:10 PM
when my sim touched the llama for the first time, she get a shock, and the llama makes fire! i first totaly freaked out, because i didn't now it :P
but it's very funny :D

Lost in the firelight
Instructor
#47 Old 28th May 2006 at 3:00 PM
Awesome!
Test Subject
#48 Old 29th May 2006 at 10:02 AM
HAHA!! LMAO, those pix are classic!! I must download this... Llamas are the best!! XD

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 31st May 2006 at 10:51 AM
My daughter will LOVE this ta x
Test Subject
#50 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 3:39 PM
LLAMAS RULE!!!!! But, can you puut the files into a .zip? .rar doesn't work on my comp. ^-^"

Page 2 of 3