Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#2001 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 8:32 PM
My pregnant Sim (in her third trimester) forgot to put clothes on when she got out of the shower. She then proceeded to cook supper completely naked. This is not the first time I have had a Sim in her third trimester not put clothes on when she got out of the shower. At least this one had no other children, and did not go play a game of chess in the room with her children.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2002 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 8:39 PM
Probably a fairy rubbing the stomach of a werewolf, except from the angle of the pic, it looks like the fairy is rubbing lower than the stomach.
Scholar
#2003 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
Probably a fairy rubbing the stomach of a werewolf, except from the angle of the pic, it looks like the fairy is rubbing lower than the stomach.

yep you got it....
Field Researcher
#2004 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 11:20 PM
I have my grandma sim visit her son so that she can play with her grandkids. In the evening her idiot son says "it is getting pretty late may be it is time to leave?" My sim is still carrying the baby when the message pops up, she walks out of the house with the baby, (I can not cancel the "get out" action to put the baby back in crib) leaves it on the porch floor under heavy rain and storm, and leaves. Parents go to bed. I naively think they would just pick the baby themselves soon or later and put it in crib. But I am WRONG. The next day when I check the family tree of the grandma i realize the baby's (not toddler) pic is greyed out. Checked the mausleum, poor infants tombstone is right there. Switched to the parents house, they don't have any memory about the death of their kid.

Result: I experience my very first baby death ever in TS3 which is kinda cool and creepy.

Place of the story: "Moonlight Falls" where my supernaturals, vampires, evil witches hang around. Actually this grandma is the queen of evil withces lol.
Field Researcher
#2005 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 12:29 AM
I clicked on my sim to feed his daughter. He is standing next to the crib. He goes down
the stairs and out the front door. I see him much later he is walking around the
whole neighborhood. I send another sim to feed the baby which goes ok.
Late the next morning I send the other sims with the toddler to the park and check
to see where dad sim is. He is walking in the field behind my sim's home. He goes into
the back door, walks back up the stairs and throws a route failure at the empty crib. He then drops dead from hunger.

I am in disbelief thinking, "What was all that?"

+ this floats by my sim's backyard every day. What is wrong with this cat?
Inventor
#2006 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 2:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fullsheet
this floats by my sim's backyard every day. What is wrong with this cat?

I think she believes she is a deer which believes it is an antelope.
Field Researcher
#2007 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 6:08 AM

Oh maaaaan what a pose... that face... LOL He was just standing there, there was nobody else in the room ) made me lol wtf.

A birthday party of one of my simself's kids. The guy on the left is my simself's daughter's boyfriend. Why the heck he stares at my younger kid like that? LOL

A nice meal at the beach bar in the evening... Suddenly a female zombie approaches towards me, gets really close and stares at my arse creepily... But it doesn't bother me, I just keep enjoying my tasty meal. ))
Scholar
#2008 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 1:18 PM
Lol. 'Dat ass'

Call me Gemma or Gem :)
Played since original 'The Sims'. Spend my life working, playing and lurking around here, posting way too much not enough.
The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Inventor
#2009 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 12:48 AM
I think this colt (son of the horse in the house I posted a few days ago) is trying to learn how to play peek-a-boo. I just wish that someone would tell him that humans who play this tend to come out from under a blanket, or hide their face behind their hands; and if trying to play with his owners he should NOT just jump halfway through the kitchen wall and yell, "PEEK-A-BOO!" Seriously, could you imagine how freaked out his owners must have been? Or what if someone came up outside and seen a horse but stuck in the wall?
Screenshots
Site Helper
#2010 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 1:04 PM
It's impossible to get a picture of it, but I have a sim who cleans the shower, then steps out of the shower through the wall into the kitchen. Every time.

(And she probably wonders why she gets directed to drop everything and clean the shower every time I notice it -can- be cleaned. )

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Field Researcher
#2011 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leo06girl
I think this colt (son of the horse in the house I posted a few days ago) is trying to learn how to play peek-a-boo. I just wish that someone would tell him that humans who play this tend to come out from under a blanket, or hide their face behind their hands; and if trying to play with his owners he should NOT just jump halfway through the kitchen wall and yell, "PEEK-A-BOO!" Seriously, could you imagine how freaked out his owners must have been? Or what if someone came up outside and seen a horse but stuck in the wall?

I almost wonder if one of it's parents is the Kool-Aid man.
Did the colt yell "Oh ya!" when it came through the wall?
Inventor
#2012 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kawaiipd
I almost wonder if one of it's parents is the Kool-Aid man.
Did the colt yell "Oh ya!" when it came through the wall?

Well, his mother is red; maybe she has a secret....
Test Subject
#2013 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Munchies
This: Wife's in labor - cross-eyed and all. Husband wants her to move so he can make the bed.

That happened in my game too - only in REVERSE! Wife goes into labor, husband's standing by the bed freaking out because the baby is coming, wife is just standing there waiting for him to move so she can make up his side of the bed!
Inventor
#2014 Old 17th Jan 2013 at 2:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
... I have a sim who cleans the shower, then steps out of the shower through the wall into the kitchen. Every time.

This is a glitch that I observed a few times as well, most notably in the case of a Sim who, having finished her meal, stood up from the table, found herself in the garden and had to run all around the house in order to clean the plate. Baffling the first time, funny the second time, but finally I capitulated and moved the table.
Lab Assistant
#2015 Old 17th Jan 2013 at 4:12 AM
I invited over my sim's daughter and son-in-law, and the first thing that happened was the daughter started flirting with her step-dad and the son-in-law began flirting with the mom. Why.

http://amiisims.tumblr.com/ - Visit my Simblr!
Scholar
#2016 Old 17th Jan 2013 at 6:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amiisay
I invited over my sim's daughter and son-in-law, and the first thing that happened was the daughter started flirting with her step-dad and the son-in-law began flirting with the mom. Why.
The usual suspects are:
- The attraction system
- Sim traits (Flirty and Hopeless Romantic especially)
- Outdated socialization mods/outdated mods in general
- You're not simming but watching a summary of the next guests on the Jeremy Kyle Show

Seriously though, near-family don't appear to be filtered out of valid targets for romantic socials, so they'll get flirted with just like anyone else the sim's inclined to do it to.
Field Researcher
#2017 Old 17th Jan 2013 at 7:01 AM
Hey I have seen worse. My YA married sim went to visit his inlaws and his wife's grandmother lived there. I was trying to get my sim's mother
to interact with their toddler and heard the woohoo music and realized he was in bed with grandma and then rolled a wish to move in with her.
Poor old thing only had 3 more days to live so I decided to let her keep the new boy toy. These sims have no family loyalty at all.
Inventor
#2018 Old 17th Jan 2013 at 9:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fullsheet
Hey I have seen worse. My YA married sim went to visit his inlaws and his wife's grandmother lived there. I was trying to get my sim's mother
to interact with their toddler and heard the woohoo music and realized he was in bed with grandma and then rolled a wish to move in with her.
Poor old thing only had 3 more days to live so I decided to let her keep the new boy toy. These sims have no family loyalty at all.

I know of a situation a little similar to this that happened in real life, minus the 3 days to live.
Scholar
#2019 Old 17th Jan 2013 at 10:31 AM
I know of a situation a little similar to this that happened in real life, minus the 3 days to live.
Was it the music that tipped you off too?
Inventor
#2020 Old 17th Jan 2013 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fentonparkninja
Was it the music that tipped you off too?

No, a guy I know admitted that he slept with a woman and her mother (at different times).
Inventor
#2021 Old 17th Jan 2013 at 11:20 PM
No, a guy I know admitted that he slept with a woman and her mother (at different times).

Casanova tells us in his autobiography that this was his specialty, only he preferred to do it simultaneously.
Mad Poster
#2022 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 12:27 AM
Ahahahaha oh God no worst sex ever.

'HOORAY. HOT MAN. NAKED TIMES - MUM WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!'
Test Subject
#2023 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 12:33 AM
The reason I'm not so afraid of Zombies destroying my gardens anymore: this happens every. Single. Freakin. Full Moon. With different zombies all the time, doing this all night until I reset or cure them or morning comes and they go home.
(the garden is fenced to the house, and there is a pseudo-greenhouse that the zombie on the right is complaining about.)
Mad Poster
#2024 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 1:52 AM
I do that with all the houses I'm growing shit in. It's so effective against the plant munching assholes.
Scholar
#2025 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 4:01 PM
Zombies: Did you know, if you have a guest over when the zombies come out and then 'ask everyone to leave' the zombies leave too? I didn't until I sent someone who was annoying me home and the zombies ran off (have you ever seen zombies run? - lol)

Call me Gemma or Gem :)
Played since original 'The Sims'. Spend my life working, playing and lurking around here, posting way too much not enough.
The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Page 81 of 321