Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Home Cinema: Deluxe Edition.

by lastrie Posted 26th Apr 2007 at 12:54 AM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 3:45 PM by -Maylin-

93 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 82 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 7:27 PM
These are really cool looking! A shame the speakers can't be working but nice all the same! Great work! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 7:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mehrlicht
So realistic and perfectly done,with everything and all details.Thank you so much for sharing this masterpiece with us.

Hmm...A white recolor...Could it be in your projects in the future?...Of course this is not a request,just a question...(Hmm...) because 'am in love with pure white lines and this gorgeous set would be absolutely fabulous in white...
Hugs.

White recolor? Mmmh...how to explain...It's not very realistic and , as you can see, I like to put realism in my creations But YOU can do it if you want Bye and thx!
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 8:03 PM
The whole set looks great, I love the details. Thank you for your hard work & for sharing it here!
Test Subject
#29 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 9:04 PM
Nice work, but you're missing the center speaker. Shielded, goes under the TV.
Test Subject
#30 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lastrie
Don't worry, for this "special" TV, I've made "special" numbers:
Fun: 10 / Room: 10.
Happy?

Indeed I am. Thank you for responding.
Test Subject
#31 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 3:20 AM
Absolutely stunning! This is perfect for my current favourite sim family to play, with a slacker father who sits around all day watching TV. Amazing item, thank you so much for making + publishing this!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 6:08 AM
OMG

Kick ass

I love look behind of Amp box.
Instructor
#33 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 5:25 AM
thanks!
Test Subject
#34 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 10:22 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 10th Aug 2007 at 5:57 PM. Reason: Is a 'thanks' post
Wow what a TV! Thanks....
Test Subject
#35 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 1:33 PM
I had to remove this set from my downloads folder because it would cause the game to freeze while it was loading up. Don't know what's wrong with it.
Test Subject
#36 Old 1st May 2007 at 9:47 AM
This is the best, that's all I can say.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 1st May 2007 at 12:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Niliav
I had to remove this set from my downloads folder because it would cause the game to freeze while it was loading up. Don't know what's wrong with it.

These files work good Niliav, I don't know what's wrong. Sorry
Field Researcher
#38 Old 5th May 2007 at 2:11 AM
OMG! Thats extremely detailed!I love it. Its amazing!

ılı.------Volume------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop
Test Subject
#39 Old 7th May 2007 at 8:28 AM
I have found that this television replaces the Soma PancakeTek TV (the plasma tv on a stand, not on the wall). Otherwise, it's great, the only thing is that i haven't got a house big enough to make it look normal!
Forum Resident
#40 Old 7th May 2007 at 10:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blaze_burner
I have found that this television replaces the Soma PancakeTek TV (the plasma tv on a stand, not on the wall). Otherwise, it's great, the only thing is that i haven't got a house big enough to make it look normal!

The problem is that the author only changed the main GUID and forgot to change the GUIDs on the two tiles.
and BTW, this thing looks too big for a two-tile object.
1t n33dz s0m3 m4j0r h4x

otherwise it's great. Thanks.
Forum Resident
#41 Old 14th May 2007 at 2:23 AM
yuh this is hot

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Test Subject
#42 Old 17th May 2007 at 8:01 AM
Wow. Thanks for having hi-res textures, not many people seem to want to do that these days.

Visit My Blog - www.chalkleysdomain.mywebhut.com Now 98% Fat-Free
Test Subject
#43 Old 21st May 2007 at 7:27 PM
I wish my TV was that big ._.
Test Subject
#44 Old 24th May 2007 at 11:55 PM
I have the same problem as niliav... Is it possible the tv needs something besides uni? I have only it, the base game, and gls and it freezes my game too. I wonder what eps niliav has, or does it work for anyone else with uni only?
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 29th May 2007 at 2:38 PM
I love this tv, but had to remove it cause it overwrote maxis.
Test Subject
#46 Old 30th May 2007 at 2:57 AM
it dont work with uni i have uni and it didnt work it crashes my game i tried loading it 4 or 5 times now it keeps crashing
Test Subject
#47 Old 31st May 2007 at 4:21 PM
Awesome!I would love to download this but I think it messed up my game...but its sweet!xD
Test Subject
#48 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 8:38 AM
I can´t use the 2 big default TV´s that came after I installed this, there´s no other options than Watch an Switch Off

World is ready for apocalypse, but it´s not ready for me

Cool forum, come to join
http://chickeessims.proboards57.com/index.cgi
Test Subject
#49 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 7:22 PM
what about a 108" LCD?

Stunning work, Worth the download
Instructor
#50 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dark-Venom
what about a 108" LCD?

Stunning work, Worth the download

The worlds largest TV!!!
That would be nice!!!!

BTW lastrie, very nice job on this, thanks for sharing!!!
Page 2 of 4