Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Celtic style cross that has over 130 scriptures available to read!!!

by KevinsHope Posted 4th Jul 2007 at 6:17 AM - Updated 5th Jul 2007 at 10:40 PM by KevinsHope

105 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 92 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 12:29 AM
Well done, Kevin's Hope! This looks exceptional. It's so great to see someone using his or her talents to advance the gospel. This should help both me and my sims to come closer to God.

Also, I find the whole thing to be rather cute! PTL!
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 1:48 PM
Thank you. I've been trying to add Christian objects.
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 9:15 PM
This is totally awesome! *o* <3
I was looking for a great bible, and this is far greater than I expected to find. Besides, I can't wait to read all that neat information you packed into it! Thank you! =)

)+>
Smile, because you're better than you think. ;)
Test Subject
#79 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 12:01 PM
I am not a christian, but i think this is an interesting idea. Thanks!
Test Subject
#80 Old 1st May 2009 at 12:17 PM
Thanks for this item, it is better than I could have imagined and such a beatiful, detailed object as well as useful ^-^!
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 7th May 2009 at 10:54 PM
All I have to say it WOW!!! Thank you for the time and work that went into this. It is beautifully made. This will be the center piece of my new church community lot.
Space Pony
#82 Old 10th May 2009 at 4:14 PM
I downloaded this a few months ago and loved it in my game. I had created a neighborhood that I was going to try to do as a Legacy (with a few cheats) and the base family were a Christian family. I had this object in the house and everything about the object I loved. Of course as in RL, a few of their children went down the wrong road... according to their faith and upbringing. I loved that neighborhood!

But my computer died and until I can get it fixed, all those files are still there. I'm slowly re-downloading some of my favorite files and this was one that I had to do a search for to find. And I'm glad that I found it.

To others who were looking for other Christian objects for their houses, and also other religious items, here is a site that I remembered from a post here with a church to download. It had objects from this other site that has everything from Christian and Jewish to satanic things:

http://www.religiosims.com/

Thank you so much for making this, I love it!
Field Researcher
#83 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 5:16 AM
This is an awesome idea, to stay in contact with the spirit while we play here, i will test it thanks for your great idea.
Test Subject
#84 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 8:16 PM
Thanks from a Christian! A very nice, original good idea. I'm looking for things like this.
Test Subject
#85 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 4:19 AM
Thanks for the great work, I mysef was christian but because of my sexuality I've been shunned, but anyways, I've been trying for a few months to get a church built and this cross by far has appealed to me the most, thank you, thank you, thank you for the amazing work.
Test Subject
#86 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 6:48 AM
This is awesome. God Bless YOU and all those who helped on this project.
Field Researcher
#87 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 10:56 AM
This is amazing, i don't have a religion to be honest because i don't believe in God. But i like to have a range of simmies so it is ok for them to believe lol. I had this once before and oddly enough i put it in the garden o-o i made this little area surrounded by massive tree's that had benches and this celtic cross you made on a pedestal at the front. ^_^

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
Test Subject
#88 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 2:19 AM
uh, THANKYOU!!!!!! without this, my sims would have to been athiests!!! (nooooooo!)
thankyou!!!! great work!!!

-Simlover/christain
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 9:49 PM
I recently added a chapel to my neighborhood but they did not really have anything to do there other than sit in the chairs or play the piano. This will make a wonderful addition!
Test Subject
#90 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 1:25 AM
Awesome. thanks. so amaziiiing!!
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 5:32 PM
WOW!!! Thank you so much =)
Test Subject
#92 Old 21st Apr 2010 at 10:49 AM
one of the things i love the most about mts2 is the way that *everything* can be customized.... and this is just the icing on the cake.... such a great object... love it, such a good idea its great to see people who usually would'nt read the bible having a look, downloading and reading a few scriptures
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 1:48 AM
i have been wanting something like this - thank you so much! my sims (and I!) are going to enjoy reading new scriptures.

"Ladies and gentlemen,
take my advice:
Pull down your pants,
and slide on the ice."
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#94 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 3:47 AM
AWSOME! I'm Christian too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 5:13 PM
Thanks so much for this, its beautiful and i'll finally be able to have a christian community in my game
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#96 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 6:07 AM
this is a wonderful object!! i created a Christian family to inhabit my new rectory home near a beautiful church which i've downloaded from this site, and this cross looks so organic in that spiritual environment (as well as your other Christian objects). Not being a Christian myself (although a firm believer) I sometimes make my sims read the scriptures just to remind myself of Bible wisdom. As for those who find some scriptures offensive, I am sure many scriptures from the Bible are simply misunderstood. Anyway, thanks for sharing it with us!
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 5:52 PM
Thank you for this! I've been using it for months, and whenever my Sims are stressing me out, it always helps! The only problem I've noticed is that when I use it on a dorm, other dormies (ones I'm not controlling) will use it, and I'll get spammed with messages when I don't really want them - it's especially annoying when I'm in the middle of something. But, other than that, this is great! Thanks again! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 2:54 AM
this beautiful scripture cross is perfect for my chapel.
Thankyou very much, really nice to see religious items being made for sims2.
I am really looking forwards to using it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 3:41 AM
Great for churches and graveyards
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 12:31 AM
Awesome Idea. I am so downloading this right now.
Page 4 of 5