Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 7:31 PM
Default Sims 2 Hogwarts
Hello all, I started making my new project, Hogwarts . For now I made 2 lots (outside), I will try do as more detailled from movie/book. Here is one photo. More photos will be there soon :D

Also if you know any links where I can find stone/marble stairs, let me know :D
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 10:21 PM
Some photos from inside castle
Mad Poster
#3 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 10:54 PM
Looks like a pretty good start, but you'll need bigger, clearer, better-lit pictures for the upload thread. Read the requirements in the Creator Guidelines and start practicing now and by the time you're ready to make the thread you'll be ahead on the learning curve.

Very important when asking for feedback on lots: Floorplan shots!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Looks like a pretty good start, but you'll need bigger, clearer, better-lit pictures for the upload thread. Read the requirements in the Creator Guidelines and start practicing now and by the time you're ready to make the thread you'll be ahead on the learning curve.

Very important when asking for feedback on lots: Floorplan shots!

Okay, thank you
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 11:11 PM
For uploading you need pictures no smaller then 800 by 600 but can be much larger. Use a screenshot program, no in game camera. Front of the lot and floor plans are the most important, but plenty of other shots will help advertise your lot. Check that there is enough lighting when you take your photos and if the lot is large as it is you may need left and right floor plans as well as one showing all. We have to be able to see what you are uploading.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~