Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jun 2021 at 5:58 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Is there any way to fix the mismatched colors between lots and the area outside them?
Something that's always irritated me is how the road and sidewalk between a current lot and the area outside it don't match. On the lot, they look to be a warmer hue than outside the lot, as you can see in the picture.

I do have my custom road installed, but I know for a fact I didn't mismatch the colors when I was editing. Maxis's own road shows up mismatched, too, and it doesn't appear to actually be mismatched from what I saw in the game's textures.

Does anyone know if there's a way to fix this, if this sort of thing would even be possible?

Thank you.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Jun 2021 at 8:24 PM
I've still got EA's roads showing up in lot view even though I've installed default replacements to make dirt roads appear in town view in my game and that changes if I uninstalled the defaullts and went back to EA roads.
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Jun 2021 at 9:05 PM
Whenever I see someone doing a stream on Sims 2 and they have a custom road, they always place down a road object to cover it up. I don't know if that's the way your particular mod works, though. Did the mod page include an object/say anything about it?