Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Leg Size Sliders for All Pets

by PharaohHound Posted 27th Jun 2012 at 6:47 PM - Updated 8th Jun 2013 at 10:58 PM by PharaohHound : confirm 1.50 compatible

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 49 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 2:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PharaohHound
kaisoleil, I believe that someone already has one in beta testing. Check on Equus Sims.

Oh my god I didn't even know this existed. I've only been playing sims for over a decade, you'd think I'd have this stuff figured out by now Well, once again, THANK YOU!
Rubric Wrangler
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#27 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 11:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dachshundsr4me
These are great...i was wondering could you possibly make one that shortens the legs...this way we can finally make a dachshund or basset hound.

As I've mentioned several times to other people, I've put it on the to-do list, but I'm not sure when I'll have time to do it. Glad you like the sliders!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 6:55 PM
Pharaonhound thank you, thanks to you and your talent, I can improve some of my animals!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 5:41 PM
niice
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 11:00 PM
very useful for some sexy drafts!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 4:30 PM
thank you for this! its beutiful!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 4:11 AM
This is great, thank you! I always wondered why the draft horse breeds had such skinny legs; I know from seeing them that their legs are actually very sturdy and thick.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 2:23 AM
This looks very nice, but could you perhaps make a leg length mod? The dogs drive me crazy, a West-Yorkshire Terrier should in no way be as tall as a Poodle... etc... a Great Dane and Rhodesian Ridgeback should tower over German Shepherd Dogs... please please please?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 8:31 PM
Yes!!! I am also looking for shorten legs mod, to make Munchkins, Weiner dogs, and ferrets!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 11:34 AM
Do these need to be updated for the new 1.38 patch?
Rubric Wrangler
Original Poster
#36 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FrillySlayerPig
Do these need to be updated for the new 1.38 patch?

Nope, I've just tested, it works fine with 1.38

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Test Subject
#37 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 10:36 PM

Thanks hun :-).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 7:08 AM
Double post oops.
Test Subject
#39 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 7:10 AM

Hey kiddo are you going to update to patch 1.42? I know that you didn't have to update with the other patches, but apparently this patch actually broke a lot of custom content that previously was ok. From what Twallan said it is due to there being significant change in the code. I just don't want to put it back in until its been tested on a test PC and right now my test computer is currently getting fixed for two weeks so I can't test it . I love your mods and can't stand playing without them lol. :D
Rubric Wrangler
Original Poster
#40 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 1:39 PM
Hey kiddo are you going to update to patch 1.42? I know that you didn't have to update with the other patches, but apparently this patch actually broke a lot of custom content that previously was ok. From what Twallan said it is due to there being significant change in the code. I just don't want to put it back in until its been tested on a test PC and right now my test computer is currently getting fixed for two weeks so I can't test it . I love your mods and can't stand playing without them lol. :D

I'm going to be looking into compatibility of all my CC over the weekend (this week is going straight to "crazy-busy land" for me :P). So glad you like it, hope to get it fully tested and compatible soon.

simblr
Test Subject
#41 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 1:56 AM
I'm going to be looking into compatibility of all my CC over the weekend (this week is going straight to "crazy-busy land" for me :P). So glad you like it, hope to get it fully tested and compatible soon.

Yay, I will def keep me eyes out for an update, don't get too stressed, it will be hard to play without your mods, but I'll be patient . Have a Happy Halloween!!
Rubric Wrangler
Original Poster
#42 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 2:02 PM
Yay, I will def keep me eyes out for an update, don't get too stressed, it will be hard to play without your mods, but I'll be patient . Have a Happy Halloween!!

Tested in 1.42 with no problems. If you have any issues, please let me know. Happy Simming!

simblr
Test Subject
#43 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 2:19 AM
Tested in 1.42 with no problems. If you have any issues, please let me know. Happy Simming!

thanks hun , so excited to put this back into my game. I missed my drafts and full tails :D
Test Subject
#44 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 7:17 PM
maybe weird question but where do i put the downloaded files normally i get a little thing to instal it in the game i just got blank files where do i put them to get them in my game? thank you so much for making these!!!
Rubric Wrangler
Original Poster
#45 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 12:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by canababe23
maybe weird question but where do i put the downloaded files normally i get a little thing to instal it in the game i just got blank files where do i put them to get them in my game? thank you so much for making these!!!

I'm not entirely clear what you're issue is. If the files you download literally contain no .package files, try redownloading them. If you don't know how to install .package files, check the guide in the Install Instructions tab.

simblr
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 12:35 PM
I'm normally a shy person, you can probably tell from my post count and activity xD;. But I really needed to say thank you for this. Your time and effort, in all your projects, will not go unappreciated. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#47 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 1:23 PM
Thank you for this, another owner of a fat cat here! (Poor thing has a binging problem, the result of an over-enthusiastic old lady)
Why did EA not give us a body weight slider for pets? *sigh*
Test Subject
#48 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 9:47 PM
Can anyone confirm whether this works in 1.47?
Rubric Wrangler
Original Poster
#49 Old 21st Jan 2013 at 12:51 AM
Patched today, they work in 1.47.

simblr
Test Subject
#50 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 3:32 AM
Is there a particular reason the horse sliders only make their legs bigger?
Page 2 of 3