Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Redneck Mansion- Includes New Meshes!

by Phaenoh Posted 10th Jul 2009 at 11:55 PM - Updated 5th Feb 2014 at 5:20 PM by Phaenoh

208 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 171 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 9
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#151 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 11:35 PM
I know, I included it in my attached screenshots.
Test Subject
#152 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 6:37 AM
thanx a lot!! You should make it to apartments think im going to do so in the game
Test Subject
#153 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 12:09 PM
wow!!!!! this is amazing!!!!!!!!! love it!
Test Subject
#154 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 3:02 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 20th Aug 2010 at 3:07 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 3292971, 3292972
hi when i download houses it doesnt show in the house bin thingy, but it has downloaded the cc. I did download the actual mansion with the cc included but the mansion isnt there . please help

help
Test Subject
#155 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 3:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
Thanks for your comments everyone, love reading them!
Can u help me, i downloaded the mansion but i cant find it in my game :S
Test Subject
#156 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 2:41 PM
This is fraking amazing!

Imma download whore ;)
and Little Monster♥
BTW you need more milk I drank it all
Test Subject
#157 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 4:07 PM
I have a friend who wants to build like a trailer park community and wanted to know what you used or how you built your trailers and what paint or siding you used for the paneling? She loved it when I showed it to her.
Mad Poster
#158 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 2:47 PM
Earlier I had posted that I could not download this lot because I don't have Pets installed.
However, I do have Seasons installed, and I had downloaded another lot that required Pets as well-it worked without crashing (The Carnival by Echo, on this site).
So I downloaded this one in the hopes that my surmise about EP requirements is correct, and so far it is:
You don't necessarily need the Pets EP to install and play this lot-you do need an EP after Pets to have it correctly install and show up in the game.
All custom content shows up and the lot loaded without any crashes whatsoever in my game.

Thanks, Phaenoh-great work!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#159 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 10:56 PM
You do need it. I used Pets specific windows. You might be able to play the lot by some fluke, but it won't be as I built it.
Test Subject
#160 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 12:33 PM
sorry, the redneck mansion is disabled in my game,can you tell me what's wrong? is the redneck mansion can cause a problem with my game?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#161 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 2:03 PM
cooli can i change it into dorm?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#162 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 1:36 AM
when I saw this I just had to comment! I love it, its one of the most creative things I have ever seen! I rarely comment on anything but this is just so special I had to! you deserve an award you really do!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#163 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 12:23 AM
This reminds me a lot of Megaton from Fallout 3 for some reason. I love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#164 Old 6th Dec 2010 at 4:39 AM
Thank you! I saw this picture once too; and yet, where as I was going OMG OMG OMG, Should I or Shouldn't I... you sure did! Tho I have to admit you def have done a better job than I ever would as I would not have gone to so much awesomeness to recreate or, in all honestly upload it, so again thank you, your are truly awesome! ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#165 Old 9th Dec 2010 at 5:53 PM
OMG! I rarely leave messages, but this is insane. I love it! And as one of those folks from the south commonly referred to as a redneck (because of my accent *wink*), I MUST have it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#166 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 1:31 PM
amazing!!!
Test Subject
#167 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 10:48 PM
is this a real mansion?wow but you really did a good job!!
Test Subject
#168 Old 7th Jan 2011 at 6:49 PM
Nederlands;
Kan iemand mij helpen? Meestal zet ik de PACKAGE-bestanden in de map; The Sims > Downloads. Maar nu doet deze download het niet. Help me!

Engels;
Can anyone help me? Usually I set the PACKAGE-files in the folder, The Sims> Downloads. But now it does not download it. Help me!

Duits;
Kann mir jemand helfen? Normalerweise habe ich die PACKAGE-Dateien in dem Ordner, Die Sims> Downloads. Aber jetzt ist es nicht herunterladen. Helfen Sie mir!

Frans;
Quelqu'un peut-il m'aider? Habituellement, je définir le package des fichiers dans le dossier, Les Sims> Téléchargements. Mais maintenant, il ne la télécharge pas. Aidez-moi!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#169 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 8:27 PM
My dad would be proud!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#170 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 8:51 PM
this lot is awesome! It would make a great university lot for housing. Thanks!
Test Subject
#171 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 2:38 AM
Just wondering something, how did you build the slanted floor on the tiniest trailer? I've looked at all of the cheats in the Wiki, but can't seem to figure out which one would be able to do that.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#172 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 3:31 AM
It was a lot of cfe cheating; a lot of painful painful constrainfloorelevation trials and failures.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#173 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 2:15 PM
But all of your hard work made this lot full of win! My cousins contacted me and would like to sign on the property today. Oh, wait, it's only for simmies. Oh welz.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#174 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 9:40 PM
I love it soo much it goes well in my neighborhood. BTW when i went to move a family in, the walls were not painted for some reason? im not sure why?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#175 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 11:13 PM
Either you are missing the CC I included or you are missing an EP or SP that the walls came with.
Page 7 of 9