Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Depression' Sims 3 Custom Animations/Poses - Sims 2 Recreation

by chasmchronicle Posted 8th Apr 2011 at 1:44 AM - Updated 3rd Jan 2012 at 2:33 AM by SIMul8rReviews : Slight adjustments to the overview page

85 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 45 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 11:09 PM
These poses are amazing -- pretty please update them with a "pose list" for the new pose player!!
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#52 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 2:17 AM
Im planning on updating them soon! So don't worry

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Test Subject
#53 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 2:40 PM
Hi, great poses. Will you update with the pose list and thumbnails?

Thanks.

Oh sorry!

Waiting for these! Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 8:40 PM
Great! I really need this I miss the old boxes from TS2 but this is cool as well
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 10:10 PM
These are simply fabulous! I can already picture my cinematic pictures with sims hiding in closets listening to their parents argue! Yayy!

THANKS XXX!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#56 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 12:02 AM
It didn't show up in my game. I downloaded it normally, but it doesn't show up in the Pose Player. Any help?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 1:47 PM
@oscarzoa same here. It does not show up in my game. I doenloaded, deleted. Downloaded once more. Deteted the cache files, but no use. I really need this pose pack. Please help!
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#58 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 9:06 PM
Make sure you are typing the names in correctly. The Pose Player is case sensitive.. it wouldn't be sr_depressedtone_1

Test Subject
#59 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 5:52 PM
Has anyone else had issues with these poses since the update after pets? I love these poses but hate they are not working.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 11th Jan 2012 at 9:59 PM
This is really cool, I want to download this for something I'm working on but I've never dowloaded poses before... Is there anything important I need to know first abotu poses, like how to access them in the game or something?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#61 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 4:04 AM
The only thing I DON'T like is that I have to know the pose name. And honestly, I hate that because I'm dyslexic and I simply know the time will come to use this pose in a story and I'll be like "okay lets go hunt for the name..." But other than that, I love them.
Test Subject
#62 Old 23rd Mar 2012 at 10:44 PM
I LOVE THESE. But where's the animation?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 4:21 PM
I'm not find this...
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#64 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 1:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cocuta
I'm not find this...

What seems to be the problem?

Test Subject
#65 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 2:47 PM
I can't find the poses in my pose player list after I downloaded them. Not sure why; this one is the only one that won't work but other poses I've downloaded have worked.
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#66 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by noirevalentine
I can't find the poses in my pose player list after I downloaded them. Not sure why; this one is the only one that won't work but other poses I've downloaded have worked.

Hmm.. They still work in my game.
Have you tried updating Pose Player, maybe?
..also.. Pose Player is case sensitive! I've already stated this before.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 9:00 AM
Amazingly Incredible!
Test Subject
#68 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 11:29 AM
Why don't they show in the pose player?
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#69 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsloverforever.
Why don't they show in the pose player?

These are not supported for pose lists. So, until I make them supported, they will not show up in the menu.. but they still work like new.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 15th Feb 2013 at 8:34 PM
Maybe you can help me. I downloaded a few poseboxes from sites. My game says their in the game but I can't find them anywhere. Could you guys help me out please.
The download links are here
http://the-sims2.blog.cz/1112/poses...night-of-terror
http://emmypose.blogspot.nl/2012/09...0d5a43101e97223
Test Subject
#71 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 6:22 AM
Ok so I re downloaded it and installed this but its not showing up in the pose player, how can I use it if its not in the pose player? Im not saying it to be mean, I just really need to know how too.
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#72 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kewing10
Ok so I re downloaded it and installed this but its not showing up in the pose player, how can I use it if its not in the pose player? Im not saying it to be mean, I just really need to know how too.

Since this was the first pose set to be uploaded, pose lists had no been created at the time and I have yet to update it to have a list. You can enter the codes and it will work just fine.

Test Subject
#73 Old 20th Oct 2013 at 3:35 PM
Very good! Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#74 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 3:14 PM
I was looking through my downloads as part of the 'Happy Thanks-Clicking' party, and noticed I never thanked you for this download and some other poses that I grabbed one day in a big rush. I am so happy I got the reminder to come back and click that button because I use these all the time. They're really great! Thanks for sharing them!
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#75 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 4:10 PM
evike09 - Thank you very much!

sionelle - Aww! You're too sweet! :lovestruc Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Page 3 of 4