Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#201 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 2:16 PM
I just can't open ANY of those sims tutorials here for blender. So I tried to work all this out by using the meshing tut here for milkshape, I think I went along quite alright. But I can't open the GMCD with blender. it opens it just fine but on the screen, there's simply nothing, exept of some options of what I could do with this "nothing". Any ideas what this means? I'm confused, plus it's a foreign language so mesing around means that I could ruin everything becuase it's in english and I don't know what I'm doing. (I know you can change it but if I did so I wouln'd know what to do, reading the tutorials, which are english). I think I really need help with sims meshing
Advertisement
Test Subject
#202 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 3:24 AM
Default this is great!!!
I did the other tutorial but I dont plan on making a table right now. I am actually interested in beds... so yours should show me the missing steps that the other tutorial left out. thanks.
Test Subject
#203 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 5:59 AM
Default I need an upgrade!!!
your tutorial was excellent, I have tried them all but never understood them enought to get the hang of it. now I really understand, or I did, up until the UV mapping.

I have a newer version of blender and it has a different buttons window and none of the names match. could you revise your tutorial a bit?

and I changed the mesh to include cupboard cabnettes so that I could try and animate the door to learn basic animations with blender but I cannot find a tutorial that explaines the version 249.2 of blender I am using. maybe it could be an add on. even if you are not so good at animating, I know you have connections out there.

please if anyone can explain it properly it would be you. I tried using blenders tutorials but the writing is bunched together too tight and I cant understand them without pictures to explaine them. They are lacking in blender to sims2 tutorials for animation.
Test Subject
#204 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 8:09 AM
It there a way to edit Sim Meshes with blender yet. I really really hate milkshape.
Test Subject
#205 Old 27th Aug 2023 at 7:31 PM
I wish it were updated for Blender 😭
Field Researcher
#206 Old 29th Aug 2023 at 9:25 AM
@Romab1999 Are you having trouble with following the tutorial?
Test Subject
#207 Old 18th Sep 2023 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Joselle
@Romab1999 Are you having trouble with following the tutorial?

yep, modern builds have quite different layouts
Page 9 of 9