Replies: 7 (Who?), Viewed: 8359 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 3:54 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons
Launcher Says "Unable To Find Game_Win32.exe"?
Like the tittle says, when i try to open the game via launcher it gives me an error
like this
help! i really wanna fix this because i really wanna install Riverview
(I am sorry if someone posted this already i'm new here [sort of])
Oh yeah i almost forgot i can't re-install because i use my friend's disk and he wont let be borrow it again for some reason (Just Kidding i lost my disk )
Advertisement
In the Arena
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 8:38 AM
Does the game work if you bypass Launcher - Game Help:TS3 Bypassing the Launcherwiki?
The path you have in the image is weird, did you install the game to a custom path as above? Do you have
- Sims3Launcher.exe,
- Sims3LauncherW.exe,
- TS3.exe, and
- TS3W.exe in that path?
Or, is that your user documents path?

What gameversion is the base game on?
- Game Help:TS3_Patching Find Gameversionwiki
- Game Help:Patch_Tablewiki
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 6:34 AM
i have all of those files except the TS3W.exe and come to think of it this started after i realized it was gone. and yes, i can play but i can't install riverview or any other neighborhood how can i fix this?
In the Arena
retired moderator
#4 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 8:40 AM
I need to know this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellacharmed
did you install the game to a custom path as above?

...and this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellacharmed
What gameversion is the base game on?
- Game Help:TS3_Patching Find Gameversionwiki
- Game Help:Patch_Tablewiki

...before I can answer this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandrazz123
... i can play but i can't install riverview or any other neighborhood how can i fix this?
...which is why I asked for the info. Not just to write irrelevant questions.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 11:34 PM
oh ok i did install it to the custom path because i didn't have any space on the normal path. and the game is version is 16.0.136
sorry :P
Instructor
#6 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 11:42 PM
What is your base game version? Ellacharmed posted a link on how to find that.
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Mar 2021 at 12:28 AM
I'm having this issue now, I hope this gets solved! I can load up the game directly from TS3.exe or TS3W.exe., but because of this issue I cannot install any custom content to my game through TS3packs!

I installed my game on a custom path as well. I hope this thread gets revived, because I've only seen 3 threads like this with no solution, help!

EDIT: I have installed Sims 3 on a custom path on my old PC (on another HDD entirely), and I could still install content just fine. I'm not sure what's different this time.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 11th Mar 2021 at 12:40 AM
use delphi multi installer and extract the package file from the sims3pack. rename the package file to the same name as the sims3pack and put it in your mods folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessZeda
EDIT: I have installed Sims 3 on a custom path on my old PC (on another HDD entirely), and I could still install content just fine. I'm not sure what's different this time.

I would guess the OS is different.

Sanity is overrated.

Nitromon is a type of Pokemon encountered in the Pokemon Nitrome Version series.

There. Mystery solved.