Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mediterranean (Italian) Cypress

by xrax Posted 19th Jan 2006 at 12:51 PM - Updated 14th Nov 2006 at 11:54 PM by xrax

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Instructor
#26 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 7:05 PM
That's stunning!Thank you so much!
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#27 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 7:05 PM
Wonderful, can't thank you enough. These are a much needed addition to the game!
nengi65

Retired from Simming
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 7:13 PM
I have been wanting this for ages. Thankyou very, very much!!

Simply said just don't upload my houses anywhere without asking me first. Follow me on instagram my username is Sims3builder. Thanks! Happy Simming! :-)
Inventor
#29 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 7:50 PM
This tree is absolutely fabulous

Thank You so much for it!!!

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 8:23 PM
Bless you thank you, just what i wanted!
Instructor
#31 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 10:11 PM
I have remember thinking about how nice it would be if somone made one of these quite some time ago- thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 11:26 PM
Wow, I had no idea this tree would be such a hit. Thanks to all of you sweethearts for your kind comments.

Franky
Test Subject
#33 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 1:17 AM
Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! I've been waiting forever for new plants yippee!!! :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 3:42 AM
Yay! thanks! i've benn looking for this for ages!!!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 7:44 AM
Oh cool! My yard is outlined with these. My mother HATES them and has tried a few times to kill them, but they'll come in handy if I ever do my house. Thanks. :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 8:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Damage Inc356
Oh cool! My yard is outlined with these. My mother HATES them and has tried a few times to kill them, but they'll come in handy if I ever do my house. Thanks. :D

:laugh: How could anyone hate these kinds of trees? These trees can live to like 2,000 years old.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 9:48 AM
Xrax, i'm not sure if you missed my earlier post, but are the palm trees you uploaded to mts2 still available for download? When i go to their respective threads the links to download them are either broken or not available. I love garden things for sims, palm trees being my absolute favorite type of trees and i don't know how i missed yours, except i was off playing other games and slacked off downloading sims2 stuff recently. Any help you can offer into this inquiry is much appreciated.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 1:33 PM
Thank you. This is great!

Keep making good trees that actually have that Wow factor! I'm sick of tiny little trees and so few choices. A big oak tree (with a bigger tree trank and a bigger leave canopy) would be wonderful, or a jacaranda tree (the one with all those purple flowers). And finally How about a very big pine tree for a proper pine forest which will be great for horror movies! I'd love to make some recolours for everyone, if you'd like me to!
Thank you again for the cypress (just what I've been wanting! like since sims 1) and I hope we'll be seeing much more. Great work.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#39 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 10:21 PM
Thanks for your nice comments, guys.

Rorydk4: I love your ideas. Especially a big creepy pine. But the problem with making really big trees is that it would likely require a tremendous amount of polygons. However, I will experiment and see if I can come up with one that has a reasonable poly count, under 4,000.

Suni: Sorry, I deleted the threads to make way for newer better stuff. I keep learning new skills so I start making nicer objects. However, I still have most of the files on my computer so if there's one that you would like, PM me with your email and I'll zip and send it to you.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 6:58 AM
Very majestic. Reminds me of my childhood when yards in my neighborhood were lined with these in the deep south of Alabama. I live in old KY now and don't see them much up here. Thanks!!

When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. --Eleanor Roosevelt
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 3:02 PM
Thanks for the reply xrax, to be honest i didn't even see pics of the palm trees you had uploaded because they were gone too, but it was everyones comments on them that got my interest and i figured they must have been pretty nice. If your going to make new palm trees then i'll wait for those but if not then i'll send you my email address and maybe you could email them to me.
Thanks again and keep up the good work! I'm glad when peeps get interested in making trees and plants for the sims. Did you ever see Persimmons Grove website for the The Sims 1? If not you should check it out, they had the best gardening things for TS1 and unfortunately they didn't seem interested in creating for TS2. Maybe you'll be the new Persimmons grove for TS2? :D
Field Researcher
#42 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 8:04 PM
thank you....beautiful work
Field Researcher
#43 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 10:52 PM
I loved the one in Sims 1 and now we have one for Sims 2 thanks to you. Much appreciated. Lovely.

Poetry soothes the mind, art pleases the eye, but music touches the heart.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 11:17 AM
thank you.. your work is much appreciated. :jig:

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons
for you are crunchy and taste good with katchup.
Field Researcher
#45 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 3:14 PM
Thank you, this is a great addition to the "Garden Center".
Field Researcher
#46 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:59 AM
Just what I have been lookng for! Thanks!

Wilson:"House! Why did you let your unstable patient roam the hallways?"

House:"His leash broke!"
Forum Resident
#47 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 4:13 AM
Nice job, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 12:21 PM
Thank you! Love the Cypress trees!!!
Field Researcher
#49 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 2:56 PM
Excellent work
Test Subject