Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Atavera's Creations Repository

by Atavera (retired) Posted 3rd Jan 2007 at 8:47 PM - Updated 7th Jan 2009 at 2:48 PM by Numenor : Updated Prison Door

244 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 227 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 10
The ModFather
retired moderator
#51 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 6:50 PM
Default Thread Update!
As promised, the Sonic Shower has been updated to include a Finnish translation (by Kissamies) and an Italian translation (by myself).

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#52 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 6:54 PM
can you email me the zip that worked for you in a regular zip file or rar because i just tried the name brand zip link again and got the same result. [email protected] thanks!
Test Subject
#53 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 7:17 PM
got it to work finally tried something different before I tried to unzip it for the 10th time thanks for your help...
Test Subject
#54 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 2:46 AM
Thanks for sharing all this I thought all Atavera's stuff was gone.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 6:05 AM
Tested the Finnish translation in download just in case and it works. No problem. The sonic shower is an excellent item. Alien tractor beam effect may be little too extravagant, but otherwise it's great. Probably the best effect to use of those available. Definitely the thing to have in any sci-fi/spaceship homes.

I should check the other great things in here too.
Test Subject
#56 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 10:02 PM
Default Window-Hack
I've got the window-hack- called:
Atavera-Animated-Window-HackV1
Rotlocke
The ModFather
retired moderator
#57 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 6:35 PM
Thanks, Rotlocke, but I have it, too. I only have to find the time to re-organize a proper thread for it (it's a global hack, I can't post it here...)

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

Scholar
#58 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 1:24 AM
Thanks a lot for uploading all this together, Atavera is someone I'm gonna miss here at MTS2
Test Subject
#59 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 3:20 PM
thank-you so much i really missed having the neon signs in my game!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#60 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 6:10 AM
I cry now that Atavera's gone...*sniff*

I'll come up with something witty later...
The ModFather
retired moderator
#61 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 9:01 AM
He's not dead, lol! But I agree that it's a great loss for the modding scene.

Instructor
#62 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 4:59 PM
God damn Avatera, I loved your creations and always will, you've let me re-create bands and my own, thanks so much
Field Researcher
#63 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 7:08 AM
Atavera, sorry for this but do you think you and or somebody else could upload the Target neon sign? It seems to be missing and that is my favorite one. Any idea on where I could get it?
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 5:22 PM
hi sorry to ask this but can someone tell me where i can get the window hack i lost it when i rebooted my computer.i will miss avetera i also liked his creations big loss to comunity.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#65 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 9:49 PM
The window hack is in the process of being reposted.

Test Subject
#66 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 4:10 AM
Dude (Atavera (retired)) Would you be able to make a proper drumset and bass guitar... I just start playing the sims and i wanna simulate my band hehehe and i need 2 more instruments. The electronic drums i saw wont download. Would you please help.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 6:39 PM
would it be possible to put the samahain and trinity guitars here? and thanks for putting everthing else back

I'm me, and I'm not changing
Get More of my stuff on Lilac Sims 2
The ModFather
retired moderator
#68 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 9:05 PM
Hamster, I can't take requests (and as far as I know I'm the only one who gives supports about Atavera's stuff...); as for the bassguitars, I think there are several already posted: check the Fender Jazz and the Les Paul Custom (excuse my ignorance if they are not bassguitars... )

Tsubomi - I don't have those two guitars; if you have them (or know any one that has them) please let me know.

Test Subject
#69 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 9:13 PM
so far none of the things I'm downloading from here are showing up in my game. Anyone care to help me here?
The ModFather
retired moderator
#70 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 12:47 AM
If none of the objects show up in your game, then you probably are making a mistake installing them. Read HERE

Test Subject
#71 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 4:38 PM
o0o0o okay. i'll need to check that out. I probably accidently turned my custom content off.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#72 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 7:19 PM
To anyone interested:

Atavera's ANIMATED WINDOWS HACK, updated to Pets, has been reposted here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=215766

Please post any questions about the hack in the proper thread.

Field Researcher
#73 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 7:29 PM
You were an amazing creator, Atavera. My friend drew me to this site one year ago and she did it my showing me some of MTS2's amazing objects...including your ceiling mattress. Thank you so much for everything (ESPECIALLY the neon signs and loft/bunk beds!) and we will miss you very much.

~Bub

~Sarah~
Test Subject
#74 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 8:30 PM
yay! I fixed it!
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 10:15 AM
wow mad props to atavera...he will be missed. what awesome creations!!
Page 3 of 10