Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fanseefem Undies - Bras, Boyshorts, and Bikini Briefs... for the Laydeez

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 25th Apr 2007 at 4:23 PM - Updated 16th Nov 2008 at 8:34 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

91 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 87 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Forum Resident
#76 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 5:42 PM
I don't see the difference when I use your mesh or if I don't.
Could someone point the differences out, maybe?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#77 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 6:12 PM
Avaluna - They are very very subtle and without a very critical eye you will not notice the differences. I changed three things:
  • The original mesh has a crease which goes from the crotch toward the hip on both sides. I have removed the hard crease in this area, making the front of the pelvis smooth.
  • The back of the original has, well, a very deep butt crack... If you have fabric stretched over your butt, it shouldn't sink deeply into your crack, so I pulled those vertices out a bit to smooth that area and make it less like the sim has a wedgie. Meshing is soooo glamourous.
  • The breasts on the original have a crease toward the middle, where the breast would rest against the chest (underboob cleavage). I have removed that hard crease to make that area smooth, which tends to look better on more cuts of bras.

If those things didn't bug you about the original, you don't have to get my mesh. I'm really picky when it comes to small details, and I hate seeing creases that would not be there on a certain garment. I prefer to add them myself with shading and bump mapping. Your mileage may vary. You can still download the underwear without getting the mesh.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#78 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 8:30 PM
Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!
Forum Resident
#79 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 11:23 AM
Hmm. I still don't really see it, but thank you for the explanation HP!
Test Subject
#80 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 12:49 AM
The Fanseefem project is my effort to bring normal clothes to our adult female sims. Sick of high heels, lacy thongs undies, outfits dripping with jewelry, and a lack of nice, sensible, basic undies for females who aren't planning on seducing half the neighborhood, I've gone a bit crazy.

I totally agree with you! I hate the high heels!! And the 'planning on seducing half the neighborhood'... It is so true!

Another really great job!
Thanks a lot!
Instructor
#81 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 8:31 PM
What a lovely, *sane* collection of undies. I quite like the boyshorts, and the colours you've chosen are very pretty. Thrilled to finally have some attractive undies my simladies can actually be *comfortable* in for a change. Excellent project - thank you!!
Test Subject
#82 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 5:56 AM
thx a lot for your work! finally i can find nice underwears for my sims WITHOUT high hells or unrealistic stuff (like 3 tons of metal or jewels )

you did an awesome job, congratz^^
Forum Resident
#83 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 6:01 PM
Thanks for normal, modest looking underwear!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 1:16 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!NorMaL undies!!! Thanks so much ^_^

"Thanks to all wonderful people,who make beatiful creations and make my game better!"
Test Subject
#85 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 3:41 AM
You call it crotch crease, I call it camel....ah well you know what I call it hehe.
Their really cute, thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 2:34 AM
Oh my gosh, this mesh is what I've been looking for! :lovestruc
I had it once before and it seems to have vanished. Now that I've found it again, my ladies can go back to not having jacked-up crotches. :3 Your mesh makes things so much prettier~
Test Subject
#87 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 6:55 PM Last edited by Music fan : 1st Aug 2008 at 6:57 PM. Reason: Wrong spelling. ¬¬
Really good, thanks! :D

"Lithium, don't want to lock me up inside/Lithium, don't want to forget how it feels without/Lithium, I want to stay in love with my sorrow"
Evanescence
Test Subject
#88 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 11:39 PM
I don't know what I would do without your creations in my game. Your work is greatly appreciated!

P.S. I totally dig your avatar! Patrick Stewart rocks my socks!
Forum Resident
#89 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 11:28 AM
I absolutely love these! Just what I was looking for. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#90 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 7:41 PM
Love the boyshorts!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#91 Old 5th Aug 2013 at 4:08 PM
What, no granny panties? =( But those are what I wear! Ah well, thanks anyway, I'm sure my sexier sims will enjoy these.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 23rd Jun 2020 at 9:32 PM
Awesome!
Page 4 of 4