Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animated Painting and Animated Table Top Frame set

by JWoods Posted 29th Jul 2005 at 2:31 AM - Updated 9th Aug 2005 at 2:00 AM by JWoods

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Forum Resident
#26 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 3:01 PM Last edited by Sylvon : 31st Jul 2005 at 3:03 PM. Reason: Typo's
Can you help me please JW, I downloaded all the illusion goodies, everything but the table shows up...I don't have the EP & I just re_installed TS2 plus doing a defrag, I can't see anything in my decorations that may be affecting it...The table is in my downloads & OK as I checked it with Phervers Clean Install, I'm really at a loss to know what else to do, would really appreciate any help at all. :confused:
Alchemist
#27 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sylvon
Can you help me please JW, I downloaded all the illusion goodies, everything but the table shows up...I don't have the EP & I just re_installed TS2 plus doing a defrag, I can't see anything in my decorations that may be affecting it...The table is in my downloads & OK as I checked it with Phervers Clean Install, I'm really at a loss to know what else to do, would really appreciate any help at all. :confused:

These downloads are not included tables. Only wall pictures and table pictures.
Forum Resident
#28 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 6:58 AM
OMG! aren't I stupid,TYVM pfish for taking the time to set me straight.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 8:29 PM
Love these! Thank you!
Test Subject
#30 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 4:00 AM
Thankyou JWoods, I love your creations.....I love you too.

God Bless
Trish
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 9:56 PM
JWoods, I really do like your creations. They're the (on of) the best I've seen. AND here's a little question: How do we set the dimensions of a cingle piece of the animation? Does SimPE automatically detect it or do we have to manually input ourselves?
Mesh Maestro
Original Poster
#32 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 10:22 PM
CuteDoggyPal: Geez how can Inot answer a face (avatar) like that? LOL The last download is a short tutorial on "how to".
Scholar
#33 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 2:05 AM
Oh my god i've fallen in love with an object that i thought was never possible to make! I never knew you could make objects animated like a t.v this sort of reminds me of those little crystal things you put on the little light plate thing. Thank you so much i love it *laughs*
Mesh Maestro
Original Poster
#34 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CuteDoggyPal
JWoods, I really do like your creations. They're the (on of) the best I've seen. AND here's a little question: How do we set the dimensions of a cingle piece of the animation? Does SimPE automatically detect it or do we have to manually input ourselves?

I moved the tutorial that explains your question to the "Modding InfoCenter".
I will also answer here If you open your material definition file for your animated cell (texture) then find "stdMatTextureCoordAnimNumTiles". There are two fields to put coordinates in. Here is an example of a SpongeBob anim I did for my kids: stdMatTextureCoordAnimNumTiles: 4.000000,2.000000

The value "4.000000"(4) = images across and the value "2.000000" = images down(2). In turn your cell should contain 8 images, 4 x 2.

If this didn't help answer your question take a look at the "Modding InfoCenter" thread I started about "Cell Animations". I will answer any further questions there for anyone interesting.

Reading is the key to all knowledge, math is the key to everything.
Scholar
#35 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 11:43 AM
These are awesome, thank you for sharing them.
Test Subject
#36 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 12:35 AM
I installed the windows and doors and they worked nicely thank you. But I looked everywhere and couldn't find the paintings or table top set anywhere..as stated above I am supposed to be able to find them in the sculpters catalog..i deleted them but am going to download 1 one more time to see if it works..any help would be appreciated
Mesh Maestro
Original Poster
#37 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 1:10 AM
You can find them in sculptures:
Screenshots

Reading is the key to all knowledge, math is the key to everything.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 9:45 PM
OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!! COULD YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLASE do one of Inyuasha?
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 3:41 PM
Neat work Jwoods, Nice to see someone else krafting the animated magik
Test Subject
#40 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 9:54 PM
Default Katrina
Hope you are safe JWoods...
Forum Resident
#41 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 5:33 AM
I can not wait to see what other animations you will make. By the way thanks for this.
Mad Poster
#42 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 10:28 AM
Test Subject
#43 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 7:23 AM
After Katrina, I kept looking at these AMAZING :clap: pictures and just KNEW that ANYONE that could create such wonderful work couldn't be gone!
My tribute to you :bow: , is that your animated avatar will be in every Sim house I make from now on!

Firespring :cowboy:
Test Subject
#44 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 3:57 AM
Great, tyte and totally kewl! Dude, you rok!!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 7:48 PM
Jack, I know these have been out a while, somehow I missed them before, but, I just had to say Wow. Absolutely amazing! thank you!!
Test Subject
#46 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 12:37 PM
Default I...
...first time wrote in this forum (wow!). JWood, you greeeeeaaaat mesh creator: can you do the animated wall painting with fishes? Please!

Evil people is sexy. We know we are ;) .
Field Researcher
#47 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 9:30 PM
Just incredible! I have a Macaw in real life, so I can't wait to use the Parrot in my game. Thank you so much for such cool items!

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Forum Resident
#48 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 12:56 AM
Wow! Those are awesome! Thank you very much, JWoods!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 3:06 AM
i just ♥ the avatar one. hee hee. just worked out your piccie- avatar as an avatar.
hee hee.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 22nd May 2013 at 1:30 AM
I want to download this so bad but the link is dead! :'O I love Ang!!!! If you repost this please email me at [email protected]!...
Page 2 of 3