Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Male Facial Hair First Aid pack - from stubble to lashes and brows!!

by Arisuka Posted 8th Mar 2010 at 4:21 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2011 at 6:27 AM by Arisuka

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 73 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 4:50 PM
I Love You Arisuka :d
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 5:35 PM
This is really great, I mean we totally need this, but why aren't they able to be recolored? Not all my sims have black are dark brown hair.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 5:33 PM
Ooo, I could really use the beards. They look fabulous, thanks so much!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AyameS
This is really great, I mean we totally need this, but why aren't they able to be recolored? Not all my sims have black are dark brown hair.

Well, I couldn't find any info how to make new beards, and when I put these in beard category, they just refuse to be recolored.
I could make these beards appear in facemask category, so that they could be recolored, if many people would like that. :P
Forum Resident
#6 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 5:56 PM
These look great, but I don't understand why you didn't make them recolorable. It might work ok for guys with dark hair, but what about the blonde guys?
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 6:32 PM
Great! :-)
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#8 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 6:40 PM
These look great!

I was able to get my stubble and sideburns to be recolorable using CTU. That, of course, was before WA. I don't know if it's different now.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 7:54 PM
Excellent, these will be very helpful in creating more-macho male sims. If they can be made recolourable, that will be even better - there are strange technical issues with importing beards under the Beard category (as I know from lots of unhappy experiences, ha ha) but they can definitely be made colourable if categorised under one of the Makeup categories such as Blush, instead. Great work!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EsmeraldaF
Excellent, these will be very helpful in creating more-macho male sims. If they can be made recolourable, that will be even better - there are strange technical issues with importing beards under the Beard category (as I know from lots of unhappy experiences, ha ha) but they can definitely be made colourable if categorised under one of the Makeup categories such as Blush, instead. Great work!

Yeah, the whole beard-category is just weird. Maybe it's something like Simmiller mentioned, that WA could have something to do with it, or I've missed some important file while trying to make them recolorable..

I'll look into that when I have time, and see if I get them recolorable in beards or if that doesn't still work, I'll put them to some another category.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Arisuka
Well, I couldn't find any info how to make new beards, and when I put these in beard category, they just refuse to be recolored.
I could make these beards appear in facemask category, so that they could be recolored, if many people would like that. :P

Sure, that'd be great!
#12 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 9:22 PM
Your sim looks like Robert Downey Jr.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CharmingFirewaller
Your sim looks like Robert Downey Jr.

Which of them? The guy who's face is completely shown..?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 9:55 PM
These look great, but they aren't recolorable?
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SnowSong
These look great, but they aren't recolorable?

Please everyone, read the comments above considering this.
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 10:54 PM
These are amazing. Wonderful work. Thank you!
Inventor
#17 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 11:08 PM
This looks so great!! Thanks for making all this great stuff for the guys!!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 11:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jessica_2020
This looks so great!! Thanks for making all this great stuff for the guys!!

Thanks for liking it. :D

God, I should never read blog comments, it's a real mood killer reading those totally ungrateful comments after hard work...
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 11:14 PM
I was about to jiz my pants when I saw the pictures, hit the thanks button then saw non-recolorable ='(

These are so great but I'll have to wait till you get the recolor-able ones out. ^__^

Party up in here! BYOO!! Bring Your Own Overalls!!!
Forum Resident
#20 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 11:31 PM
Finally some realistic facial hair!
Great job, who cares if they aren't recolorable!

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 12:49 AM
These are awesome - thank you so much!

Disregard all the whiners. Only real men with dark hair have facial hair anyway.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 2:03 AM
These are AWESOME! (As far as the coloring goes, facial hair is normally somewhat darker than 'head' hair naturally.)
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
#23 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 2:34 AM
Great work as usual Arisuka! <3
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 3:23 AM
Omg.......thank You , Thank You , Thank You......excellent Work!!!!!!!
Theorist
#25 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 4:03 AM
awesome thank you so much!
Page 1 of 4