Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#6451 Old 22nd Apr 2021 at 12:12 AM
Yoooo, I can't believe this! Lmao!

I have never had a service Sim die before!

This is a bit of a long story. So, I had Don Lothario marry Nina Caliente (the redhead). They had a (now teen) son together, Romeo Lothario, but being both Romance Sims, they also continued to cheat on each other. One day, Don got struck by lightning while in the hot tub and died. He was not missed by many. But this story hasn't even started yet. Nina had sex with maid Remington Harris in the hot tub and they had this steamy love affair going on. But this morning while Romeo was at school and Remington came in to do the dishes, the ghost of Don scared him to death! I love unexpected events like this!

Also... A ghost at 10 AM? Guess he was just too angry to sleep.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#6452 Old 22nd Apr 2021 at 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Neverwinter_Knight77

The very first time I played TS2, I picked the Pleasant household. Daniel made himself a toaster pastry and then walked away. Kaylynn came over to clean, went to investigate, and burned to death. I didn't want to play Pleasantview for a long time after that.
Forum Resident
#6453 Old 22nd Apr 2021 at 7:04 AM
I messed up my light settings...again
Forum Resident
#6454 Old 22nd Apr 2021 at 10:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Neverwinter_Knight77

But have you ever had a dormie die before?

One of my fondest memories of a Pleasantview past was when I had a mod that made dormies not replenish all needs in their rooms, so they had to actually eat and stuff. Long story short next thing I know a picture-in-picture pops up showing the shower with a dormie who presumably starved to death. Rumours say his ghost haunts the dormitory to this day.
Mad Poster
#6455 Old 23rd Apr 2021 at 12:54 PM
In Tinsel Town:

In a fickle finger of fate act, Eleanor Shaw became pregnant once more, and gave birth to her last child-Randy. She told Alec, "This has got to stop! We now have 4 boys, 3 of whom we have to raise. I'm almost an elder, and you'd better be prepared to change diapers! I'm not going to!"
Alec agreed to that request, seeing as how he was at least half-responsible for the situation-but secretly he was pleased that his virility was still intact.

John Swanson is struggling to stay ahead of his courses in college, but in the midst of doing that, he lost his virginity to Kristen Swanson, who deliberately came over to seduce him. It appears that she's actively trying to become part of his life, because she knows that she'll soon be alone, and she won't stand for that!

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Scholar
#6456 Old 23rd Apr 2021 at 5:20 PM Last edited by sturlington : 23rd Apr 2021 at 5:36 PM.
Well, I had to restart Pleasantview again now that I've gotten back in the swing of things. You always return to your favorites. And Dustin Broke is my favorite.

Just the highlights. I put in the Travelers, Ottomases, and Ramaswamis in three of the large empty houses, but I'm not playing them, just letting them do their thing. I put in the Burbs in the small house on the end of the street where they can just afford the starter furniture. I added Downtown and Sim State University. I bulldozed all the other empty big houses because I find them ridiculous to play. This time, I started the rotation with the family with the youngest child and moved up until I got to adults. I am using the Story Progression mod, which makes things a little more random. It took me a while to figure out how to get the ages synced up with it, but I'm happy with how it's working now. Also, it lets my kids go to college without me actually having to play university, which I love.

Brokes: As expected. The youngest child was Luna (a blond girl for the first time!). Dustin got his first kiss with Angela, got his grades up, went to college. Beau learned his toddler skills, was a great kid, grew up (Romance), and eventually went to college, where he is now. Luna then grew up (Pleasure), and Brandi wanted another baby. She hadn't had time for romance all these years, but she was close to a guy from work and found him attractive, so she invited him over. That guy was David Ottomas, now an adult. The route to love is through the stomach, so Brandi fed him, they woohooed, and she got pregnant. She then popped out two more of David's kids, so she has three little ones again, and finally she and David got married. I think she is about to become an elder.

Burbs: As expected. Jennifer was regularly pregnant and gave Lucy three younger sisters and one younger brother. She never had time to get a job. Lucy grew up (Popularity) and went to college on her very last day, exhausted.

Goths: Cassandra gave Don a tender kiss before they were to get married, and since he is a sucker for that kind of thing, he went through with the wedding. They live in the big house. Alexander grew up (Fortune) and eventually went to college. Cass and Don had two children, Jill (now Knowledge) and Atticus. Don put in a hot tub and managed to woohoo with both Kaylynn and Nina without getting caught. Could be because Cassandra was carrying on her own torrid affair with Darren Dreamer, and when she wanted to get pregnant again, it ended up being Darren's baby. No one suspects yet, but the baby's only just been born.

Dreamers: Darren remained single and carried on his affair with Cassandra. Dirk had his teenage stuff with Lilith (makeout sessions, etc.) and went to college.

Pleasants: The girls fought and hung out with their boyfriends. Daniel had his fling with Kaylynn, didn't get caught, and dropped her. Mary-Sue even bought him a new truck with her promotion bonus money because she's so head-over-heels for him. Angela wanted to go to college, Lilith did not, but I walked her around "downtown" Pleasantview and that changed her mind. Need to escape the small town. Right before his birthday, Daniel started an affair with Nina. He woohooed with her in the photobooth, then drove her home and woohooed with her again in his truck in his own driveway while Mary-Sue was asleep inside on the couch and didn't get caught. He is a dog. At least Don is a good father. After the girls moved out, Mary-Sue moved her parents in so Herb could constantly fight with Daniel. I hope he's miserable.

Calientes: Nina moved out (into Don's condo, actually) and is living her best life. She apparently is aware birth control exists. Dina wanted to marry a rich Sim so she proposed to Mortimer. She was surprised when moved into the condo with her, instead of her moving into the big house. Turns out the fortune was Bella's, and it all went to Cassandra and Alexander. Mortimer didn't have a dime. So sorry, Dina. She had two babies with Mortimer before he died (at least she got the life insurance). Her youngest has the alien skin.

Dirk and Lilith: Dirk graduated from college and wanted to reconnect with Lilith. It didn't take long for sparks to fly and he proposed. She accepted. She moved in with him in his father's house before the wedding.

Dustin and Angela: Dustin graduated and returned to the trailer to find his mom with a guy about his own age and three little kids crawling around. He had to get out. First he got a good job in law. Then he took Angela to Landoste, where he proposed. Of course, that went over very well, even though Dina was literally throwing darts at Angela as she squealed and jumped around. Angela wanted to have the wedding at her house, and Dustin wanted to move out of the trailer. At the wedding party: Mary-Sue had been napping and wandered into the party in her underwear where she aged up, still in her underwear; Dustin and Daniel got in a fistfight; John Burb also aged up, even though he was a guest; Herb Oldie died; Coral Oldie had a mental breakdown, then she also died. It was a roof raiser.
Field Researcher
#6457 Old 23rd Apr 2021 at 9:12 PM
I just changed my language settings from UK English to US English through the registry. Turns out my replacement Teen Style Stuff disc is from the UK. Still not sure how that changed my language settings, though.

All's fair in love, war, and video games! ~LyokoGirl5000
Field Researcher
#6458 Old 23rd Apr 2021 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sugoisama

One of my fondest memories of a Pleasantview past was when I had a mod that made dormies not replenish all needs in their rooms, so they had to actually eat and stuff. Long story short next thing I know a picture-in-picture pops up showing the shower with a dormie who presumably starved to death. Rumours say his ghost haunts the dormitory to this day.

I can safely say that I have not. I don't remember whether I installed that mod or not, but I remember reading about it. It's only fair if they have to keep up their needs like the rest of us.

I'm really waiting before I play more on the Pleasants. I like them. I love their house. The tricky part is figuring out who to marry into the family... I'm also very cautious about who marries Meadow Thayer. I care about these little Sims. I'm making Alexander Goth a medical doctor (general practitioner), but I'm jumping back and forth between Pleasantview and my alien families in Strangetown. I don't remember what I was doing with the Broke family. The youngest son ended up having a baby based on TS1 Bob Newbie.
Forum Resident
#6459 Old 24th Apr 2021 at 11:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sugoisama

I've had one or two eaten by the Cowplant, the silly things. Don't they know to stay away from it?
Test Subject
#6460 Old 25th Apr 2021 at 6:23 AM
Dina came home from work with a "cold", worked out on the exercise machine, and then promptly dropped DEAD in mid-conversation with Nina's girlfriend. It hadn't been a full day for her illness to progress... and I have no illness mod. Guess it glitched out, or the exercise worsened her illness? Either way, I was pretty shocked, and it reminded me again of why I love this game. So many saves of Pleasantviews... so many paths in each play through.

I adore Dina and can't have her dead forever, despite the unexpected drama. Nina has since given birth to her and Don's surprise child, Lena Caliente (Don's married, expecting twins with Cassandra, and Lena has green skin so townie gossipers are none the wiser). Nina's girlfriend Hailey is a downtownie, a family sim, and already has wants to marry Nina. She's got high interest in the paranormal, and I'm thinking she'll work her way to that paranormal career reward to resurrect Dina for Nina. I'm wondering if Nina would put her fear of commitment to rest and embrace everything that Hailey would offer... for her sister and child, we'll see :D
Screenshots
Scholar
#6461 Old 25th Apr 2021 at 4:21 PM
Cassandra Goth is beginning to think her relationship with Dreamy Darren is not meant to be. First a wolf prevented her from hooking up with him after Don Lothario ran out on their wedding, so she invited Darren over on her next day off. Shortly after he arrived, the butler served sandwiches, so they went to eat. They were still at the table when the idiot butler decided it was now dinner time and began preparing something else. Having put it in the oven, he ambled off to pick up dirty dishes. From outside. All the way around the back of the house. The next Cassandra knew, the smoke alarm was screaming, the kitchen was full of flames, and the butler came rushing back in - without the dirty plates he'd gone to fetch. By the time the fire fighters had put the fire out, Cass felt filthy and went upstairs for a shower. Darren must have felt the same way and gone home (again!), because he was nowhere to be found. Cassandra was furious! Mortimer fired the butler, but the damage was already done.

To make things worse, poor Cass was hoping she'd be a mother by now, but instead it feels like she's the only one in Pleasantview who doesn't have a baby. Skip Broke's posthumous baby, Bobby, is now a cute little toddler who, unlike his brothers, has Brandi's dark hair. How Brandi manages with three boys in a tiny prefab and no husband to support her, Cass doesn't know. She'd been kind of hoping Brandi would give up the new baby for adoption, but if anything Brandi seems to want another.

Mary-Sue Pleasant had a son, Myron - and thank goodness there was only one of him! Cass had heard rumours of the names Mary-Sue had in mind if she had another set of same-sex twins (Cain and Abel for boys; Jezebel and Virginia for girls) and would have called Social Services herself if that had happened. Had the horrid woman learned nothing from the way she had treated poor Lilith? One thing was for sure: if Mary-Sue "Peasant" ever ran for Mayor, Cassandra Goth would not be voting for her, not even if she was the only candidate!

Daniel Pleasant's sister, Jennifer Burb, did have twins, one of each, whom she named after her parents, Jeff and Diane. Their house is on the small side and John Burb doesn't seem interested in advancing his career at all, so they're going to struggle, too, but perhaps John will stay home with the kids and leave the bread-winning to his wife, who has rather more gumption.

Aunt Dina doesn't have a baby yet, of course; Cass suspects she's being very careful not to burn her bridges, as she's clearly looking to go from being Cass's aunt-in-law to being her stepmother. She doesn't like werewolves, though, so it's a question of which will win out; Cass suspects it will be the desire for a rich husband. Dina's sister, Nina, is also not expecting, though from everything Cass has heard about her, that would seem to be more by luck than judgment. A pity, really, because that's one Sim Cass could rely on to surrender her baby for adoption.
Scholar
#6462 Old 25th Apr 2021 at 4:34 PM
Well, I borked the ages in my first Pleasantview, so I had to restart again. Everyone was aging too fast. That's okay, I enjoy getting Pleasantview going, and although this time nothing as funny as Angela's wedding happened, I like the setup more. Just highlights.

Don still married Cassandra, but just before the wedding he had a love child with Nina. Cassandra is having an affair with Darren, but this time it's more emotional than physical, which I think is more appropriate to their characters. Mortimer did not remarry. Don and Cassandra have three children, an older son and baby twins. Don started an affair with Dina and had a love child with her. Nina and Dina are raising his kids together. Darren got abducted by aliens (without the want!) and had an alien baby. Alexander hasn't even gone to college yet--last time I didn't let him play out his teen years properly. He's Fortune and is turning out to be a love 'em and leave 'em type with the local townie girls.

Daniel had his affair with Kaylynn, barely escaped getting caught, and did not get fired this time. Kaylynn got mad at him, though, and dumped him, and he hasn't found anyone new. I did college in the right order this time. Angela went first, which gave her some time to get over Dustin, and she met and fell in love with Jimmy Phoenix. They got married and had a baby right away. Lilith went a year later with Dustin, and Dirk went a year after them. Lilith and Dirk got married when they both graduated. Dustin is a swinging single living in the trailer park. The Oldies live with Mary-Sue and Daniel and are still alive.

Jennifer Burb was constantly pregnant and had three sons right in a row, named Peter, Edmund, and Eustace because John loves the Narnia books. She got a job but never got a chance to go to work, and I'm feeling bad for her because she constantly worries about money, so I may not let her get pregnant anymore, even though John wants a ton of children. They are dirt poor, and Lucy has to sleep in the hallway.

This time when Brandi got to yearning for a midlife baby, she wooed and married Kevin Beare, a graduate of Sim State University. He is younger than her, but he is a family man and wanted to befriend Brandi's kids, Beau and Bobbi, so I think they are a good match. They have a baby together named Audrey.
Forum Resident
#6463 Old 26th Apr 2021 at 4:25 AM
JG Vandermorgan (grandson of AP Vandermorgan, son of BD and Sasha Vandermorgan) is now the head of the family, and the last male bearing the name. He was an only child, born when his parents were middle-aged, and he took a while finding a mate. He had hopes of marrying Bedelia Balkis (very rich Old Money), but she just couldn't warm up to him (a real Ice Maiden, she hasn't even fallen for the charms of her very appealing neighbor River Banks). So when Breanna Taylor happened along and practically threw herself at him, he didn't hesitate. They have one daughter, Lyla, named for his aunt who made that unfortunate runaway marriage with that soldier (you know, the one the Family never talked about), and are planning to have more - hopefully including at least one son, as JG does not want to be the Last of the Vandermorgans.

JG's parents recently died of old age within a few days of each other, both after achieving Lifetime Platinum, so both were greeted with the hula zombies and the cocktails - which didn't make JG or Breanna feel any better about it. JG would like to bring them back but is afraid they would come back "worng" (as zombies).
Forum Resident
#6464 Old 27th Apr 2021 at 1:02 PM
So, I mentioned months ago that I had began playing Strangetown and was debating on whether or not to add Pleasantview to it. Having some spare time, I decided to add it before beginning the next round. Because I had to get the sims in the subhood caught up, I had to play them for a day.

I've only played the Lothario and Goth households, and it's... interesting, something that's never happened to this hood before.

So, I began with the Lothario household, which was just Don on his own, enjoying his possibly final day as a single man. He hired a maid called Xavier Hurt and invited Nina over for some woohoo. Shortly after, the welcome wagon showed, which consisted of Mary-Sue Pleasant, Angela, and Dirk... that's a new welcome wagon setup. Anyway, they all had a chat in Don's hottub, when a burglar showed. Don called the police, however, they were too late, since as they were entering the room, he set Don's bed on fire. Fortunately, the casanova was next to the phone, so he successfully called the fire department. The guests left in the commotion, all except for Nina. The fire grew, but no one showed yet. Don caught on fire and perished just as a firefighter entered the room and began putting it out. So... Don is dead! The town casanova is dead! My jaw still hasn't left the floor, as this has interesting story potential.

Onto the Goths, Cassandra was a little disheartened, but wasn't too bothered about her finacée's death. She just wants a baby. Alexander is just enjoying being a kid, I guess. And Mortimer and Dina tied the knot, as there had to be some sort of wedding. Dina immediately had the want to join the Architecture career after getting married, as well as wanting to have a baby. She is now pregnant.

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6465 Old 27th Apr 2021 at 1:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CrystalFlame360
Anyway, they all had a chat in Don's hottub, when a burglar showed. Don called the police, however, they were too late, since as they were entering the room, he set Don's bed on fire.
I want whatever mods you are using, what an epic turn of events!
Scholar
#6466 Old 27th Apr 2021 at 11:17 PM
On one of my recent failed setups of Pleasantview that I was using to test a new mod I'm playing, I had Don move in with Nina. On their first night, he was in the hot tub chatting with a friend when he got struck by lightning. He got out of the hot tub and was immediately struck again. Bye bye, Don! But I didn't keep that playthrough for other reasons, so he's been resurrected. All it takes is restarting your neighborhood and your dead Sims are alive again!
Field Researcher
#6467 Old 28th Apr 2021 at 3:46 AM
I'm doing something that I never thought about doing before, for some reason. Using a combination of Freetime's townie age-up, and Set to Birthday, to age up playables that I don't want to play. Mostly the Bluewater Village folks, premade bin families, and those townies that stick around forever like Komei Tellerman. I've also got a "retirement home" lot with a butler Servo to kill them off when I'm ready.
Forum Resident
#6468 Old 28th Apr 2021 at 6:13 AM
Rick Grant (formerly Ripp Grunt) has a problem. He's a Romance Sim with a Want to make WooHoo with 3 different Sims, but half the women in town are his cousins, and a lot of the rest are too young or too old or too married or not into men, or just not into him. So he's only scored with one so far, his old college dorm-mate Tiffany Rogan. He has the hots for another ex-dorm-mate, Safiya Georgescu, and she seems to like him but isn't willing to WooHoo with him. (Not quite that into him? She's also in love with another Sim at the same time....)

He got desperate enough recently to try to get a date with the Gardener, Nancy Philippine. It was a disaster. They went to the bowling alley and played some pool, and then Safiya showed up and started to move in on Rick. Nancy got jealous, and after some poking and shouting, they got into a girl-fight. Safiya won, and Nancy left in a huff, telling Rick she was bored with him. Rick opted out and went home, possibly afraid that Tiffany would show up next.
Forum Resident
#6469 Old 28th Apr 2021 at 2:40 PM
I played quite a lot of households last session: Caliente, Broke, Dreamer, and Pleasant.

Since Dina married Mortimer and moved out, Nina had the condo to herself. She joined the Dance career and earned an extra body point. Other than entertaining the welcome wagon, she didn't do much.

Brandi taught Beau to walk, while Dustin taught him to talk. He just needs to be potty trained now, which he is close to doing. Dustin had his first kiss with Angela in the rain, which added to the romantic atmosphere, and he also got promoted. So he's in platinum at the moment. He also successfully snuck out with Angela. Brandi entered her second trimester and almost had a miscarriage while potty training Beau, but I panicked and cancelled the action... so Unborn Baby Broke is safe! I didn't know you could cancel that...

Darren continued his painting career, while Dirk went to Sunday school... okay, I'll explain. So to make everyone start on Monday next round I changed the day to Saturday if the lot opens in an evening and Sunday if the lot opens in a morning/afternoon. This is so they all age a day. I didn't do it on time, so Dirk went to school on Sunday. Anyway, welcome wagon came, where Nervous and Jennifer Burb weren't getting on, and Dina and Darren were getting on well. Lilith visited Dirk just to get pranked by Nervous constantly... My track record continues, when a burglar, Oliver Phelps was his name, came and set fire to Darren's art area and downstairs couch. No one was hurt, fortunately, but Darren can't paint anymore... he also went into aspiration failure.

Lastly, I played the Pleasants. Lilith kept fighting with her family, so she ran away just to promptly be brought back home by the police. Dustin visited Angela. The welcome wagon came, which consisted of Olive, Ophelia, and Circe. Olive and Circe kept fighting, while Dustin chatted with Ophelia when he wasn't being bullied by Daniel. There was a lot of fighting. Lilith snuck out with Dirk when everyone was asleep.

I think I've got two more households to play and then I can start the second round.

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Scholar
#6470 Old 28th Apr 2021 at 4:08 PM
So I had to start Pleasantview over again because this time I was having way too many babies. I'm testing the Story Progression mod, and I am going to get the settings right sooner or later. I think I have the aging worked out now and I greatly reduced the risk of pregnancy. I'm also getting really good at getting all the households set up, and I think I'm playing more to character each time.

Setup this time was pretty similar to last. Don and Cassandra married. This time, Don invited Nina over for a woohoo while Cassandra was at work the day after the wedding and she got pregnant. Cassandra got pregnant the same day. So Don's two children will be the exact same age. Cassandra does not suspect. After Atticus was born, Cassandra immediately got pregnant again and had Luna. Dina and Mortimer married, and Mortimer took some of his fortune to buy her a big, luxuriously furnished house. She wants to get pregnant but hasn't yet. Alexander stayed with Cassandra and is a sickly Knowledge teen.

This is the first time I noticed that the Pleasant household starts on Thursday while everyone else starts on Monday (usually I don't pay attention to the days, but this time I want everyone to be on the same day of the week to make it easier for me to keep track of how many days the neighborhood has been going). So I believe that means you're supposed to play Dreamers and Brokes for a few days before playing the Pleasants, and then Dirk, Lilith, and Angela are the same ages, and Dustin is a year older, which makes more sense to me. So that's what I did. Brokes and Dreamers did the same boring things, so I played them quickly and got the boys off to college. Darren confessed his love to Cassandra, but this time they decided it wasn't meant to be and they were just going to be friends. Brandi has not found anyone new; she likes John Burb, and I think they make a good couple but he is married...

The Burbs got settled and quickly had two children, girls this time. Jennifer was always crying in the bathroom and worrying about money--they literally have no money--so this time I decided that even though John wants a big family, Jennifer is secretly going on birth control to not have any more children. I think this is more to her character and may also cause marital trouble on down the line. Jennifer is having trouble finding a job she likes, though. Lucy is Fortune this time.

Daniel had his affair with Kaylynn. Mary-Sue suspected but kept quiet. Kaylynn got angry at Daniel for not leaving his wife and broke up with him, and then Mary-Sue fired her. The girls fought, mutually apologized (both had the want), threw a graduation party and went to college. The Oldies moved in. After that, Daniel had a second affair with Jane Stacks. Mary-Sue found out about it and divorced him, and now he's living in the trailer park.

Now here's what happened to Darren, and I swear I did not cause this although I find him uninteresting to play. Right after Dirk went to college, Darren set a fire in the kitchen that was one of the biggest indoor fires I've had. It burned literally everything in that room, and even though the firefighters eventually arrived to put it out, Darren suffered grievous injuries and died in hospital the next day.
Mad Poster
#6471 Old 28th Apr 2021 at 5:32 PM
I was only able to get a few things added to my home lot in Riverdale like a trash pit for disposing trash and bills.
Forum Resident
#6472 Old 28th Apr 2021 at 6:19 PM
So Caspian and Donna Graves (genderbent AU Cassandra and Don) had a boy today, and since currently I'm absolutely obsessed with Umineko, I decided to name the baby Krauss after Ushiromiya Krauss in the visual novel, and that in their family I would name kids after characters from Umineko. Only problem is that Krauss had three other siblings! And I'm a perfectionist, so I'm very much considering having them have three more kids, but also I kinda feel like that may be too much for a family-romance couple. Although his sister, Alexis is set to marry Lucas Burke, who's a family sim, so I might just spread the four Ushiromiya siblings' names between the two of them, with two children each. Yeah, that could work...
Lab Assistant
#6473 Old 29th Apr 2021 at 10:41 PM
Angela called to invite Alexander on an outing. I kinda want to pair them in the future so I had him accept. They arrived at the community lot, Angela got out of the car and immediately left. Her parents, Lilith and Nina (the rest of the group) stayed and Alexander hang out with Lilith and Nina. His turn ons are creative and red heads and he wants to public woohoo with 3 different sims so yeah. Next thing I know, Nina smooches Daniel in front of Mary Sue so there goes that marriage (it was their second, and final divorce. Sad!)

On the same rotation Don decided he wanted to woohoo with Jill Smith from the garden club in the Goth mansion, on his son's bed. Pregnant Cassandra (with 4th baby) was not impressed and broke up with him on the spot. Nina took pity on him and let him move in with her for now.

Nina went on a date with a downtown ie. Jennifer Burb appeared and she didn't approve at all. She poked, shoved and slapped both Nina and Chuck, her date. She attacked Chuck twice and won both times and I'm sure that if Nina wasn't busy talking with other men, she would have attacked her too. Although I think Nina would have won the fight.

I played Alexander for one day and all he did was go to work and get promoted. I sent him back for a second promotion. He has a girlfriend from college but their last date was meh and he hasn't roll the want for engagement. I'll try to use his public woohoo with 3 sims want to push him towards Angela. She's a creative red head and they have 2 bolts, plus I don't know what to do with her. She's so hard to pair up with, she never likes anyone and I had her go to the park multiple times and greet multiple sims. She has 18 days until elder hood and still lives in an apartment so she badly needs an upgrade.
Scholar
#6474 Old 30th Apr 2021 at 12:50 AM
So much has happened in my Pleasantview and it's really growing into a big and thriving neighborhood.

Dina and Mortimer have two children now, Milo and Silas. Mortimer is really long-lived in this playthrough, which I like because he is a good dad and grandpa. Don and Cassandra have three children: Atticus, Luna, and Aurora. Don goes on a dream date with a different woman each time I play him and has yet to get caught. Nina actually has a negative relationship with her child by Don, Sheila, but Don visits her even when Nina isn't there, and they have a very positive relationship. The fact that Don is a good dad is what redeems him for me. Alexander has graduated from college and moved into his own place.

Daniel Pleasant got remarried to Jane Stacks and then later died. Dustin married Angela out of college (when he proposed, it was the dreamiest of dream dates), and they quickly had two sets of twins. They are living with Mary-Sue, who has not remarried. OMG. It's chaos in the Pleasant house right now.

Lilith came back from college knocked up with David Ottomas's kid. Dirk didn't care, he loved her and wanted to marry her anyway, and they would raise the baby as their own. Those Ottomas genes sneak into my families somehow. Lilith had two more children with Dirk, but she has PPD and life is really hard for her right now. They are living in the old Dreamer house.

John Burb got a crush on Brandi Broke at Angela's wedding party, and after that, Brandi wanted to marry John. She asked John to leave his wife, and because he was upset that Jennifer didn't want any more children, he agreed. He divorced Jennifer and married Brandi. Brandi's first pregnancy resulted in miscarriage, but she got pregnant again, so I will finally have a Burb-Broke baby. Beau went off to college.

Jennifer got remarried very quickly to Joshua Ruben. It turns out she had been having an affair with him before the divorce (Dina saw them in the hot tub together). They had a baby together, which is kind of a slap in the face to John, but I guess since Lucy was in college, she was ready for another baby.
Mad Poster
#6475 Old 30th Apr 2021 at 9:53 AM
My laptop sadly got decapitated recently, so I rediscovered the psp version of the sims. I forgot how fun but also super frustrating it is!

It makes me wish before I started my megahood I downloaded the psp version of strangetown someone recreated Partly because the psp version is set 1 year after Sims2 for PC so to me I would want to follow that in my game, but also because it had more roads and in my current game Strangetown is getting very crowded. But I'm generations in to my megahood now so it feels a little too late.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Page 259 of 350