Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*updated 02/09 with Fat Morph*Torment Bootz! Two outfits for your goth girls - with SPIKES!

by Ghanima Atreides Posted 30th Sep 2006 at 12:31 AM - Updated 31st Aug 2008 at 11:03 PM by Ghanima Atreides : updating file

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Forum Resident
#26 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 2:40 PM
I love it! *downloading* Thanks Ghanima! :D
Alchemist
#27 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 4:34 PM
Great! My daugther (Nocturnelady) wears exactly this kind of clothes, rught now she's in Milan with her father (poor man!), in "Via Torino", a trendy road in downtown full of gothic shops where she's buying a new pair of boots similar to these. Except for the spikes. We agreed on skulls and flames, but not on spikes (her father could have an heart attack just the first week-end they will stay together after many months).
She will have a surprize when back home tomorrow and will see the new downloads.
thank you forever, I also love these clothes. Kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 4:58 PM
Beautiful! 'cept the no fat morph thing.. I guess my simmie that wants this outfit is gonna have to start exersizing more, eh?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#29 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 5:01 PM
It will still show up on her, just won't change to a plumper form

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 6:00 PM
Well I like the mesh!! *no surprises there!!* Thanks for creating it, I have yet to venture into the mystical lands of mesh making. I did try but hmmm, disaterous and it took me hours, so sadly I gave up.. teehee

I made a texture for it today, I will probably put it up on my site sooner or later. Just thought you might lke to see it.

Thanks again
-Xi-
xXx

Alchemist
Original Poster
#31 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 6:44 PM
:jaw: Oh wow, Xianah recolored my mesh!! I'm a big fan of your work!! Thank you for the comment, and for posting this here! I would love to be able to download it from your site!

Field Researcher
#32 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 6:44 PM
Looks fantastic, but I think that the face and vertex counts are high.. =/
Instructor
#33 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 7:18 PM
I'd like to let you know that I bow and worship all your outfits. The girl in my avatar wears your goth outfits (except the teenager ones, for obvious reasons). They usually work in my base game, so hopefully this one will, too.

Spikes... *is amazed*

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#34 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 8:29 PM
Thank you

I'm working on lowering the poly count guys, and I'll be updating this thread. But don't expect them to be VERY low, this is a pretty complex mesh...

Lab Assistant
#35 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 10:47 PM
I LOVE THIS!!!!! Thanks for sharing, you're awesome!

-Isis-
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 1:35 AM
Congrats on being featured at the Sims 2 Community!

Smooch the Grey Hound!:
here
Field Researcher
#37 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 9:04 AM
Thanks, I'll probably still download it anyway.
Because it really is great.
Instructor
#38 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 10:12 PM
This is awesome Great job!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 11:41 PM
Looks great in my game and I probably have one of the crappiest computers out there.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 11:01 PM
wow...just...wow
i think i need those boots, yes, im certain i will die without these boots

cheers for sharing

Nothing From Nowhere, I'm No One At All, Radiate, Recognise One Silent Call As We All Form One Dark Flame
Incinerate

BLITZKREIG BOOM
Test Subject
#41 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 9:58 PM
it's sooooooooooo bootiful!!!! *hugs the spikey goth clothes* ouch! *sniff* goth spikes hurt....*tear*
excellentjob! thanks! :D:D:D

Green Day Rules ALL!
The Misfits, The Ramones and The S.Pistols Rock!!
Tré Is Hawtt! =D =P
!LOVE PUNK!
Everything Needs Ketchup!
Jess...What?...Shut Up...Oh, OK...
Test Subject
#42 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 6:45 AM

oh these are awesome..i just wish i owned those boot's..lol..great job..thanks for shareing it with us.
Forum Resident
#43 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 11:23 AM
Awsome!
Thank you.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Field Researcher
#44 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 12:32 PM
I have downloaded it now. =)
Test Subject
#45 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 9:39 PM
Default excellent!
zomg!! gergeous!! excellent idea love them!! xx

love and darkness
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 3:52 PM
Really good job for a beginner I think, I'd definitely download it if it had a fat morph so let me know when it has!

Sincerely,
<I>Mequila</I>
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 2:53 AM
Can I just say, wow?!
This is really good, some of the creators around here really amaze me.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 8:17 AM
Gorgeous, but I guess it doesn't work without University.
They looked fine in CAS, but in-game they just turned my sims into little floating heads. Hopefully, I'll get University for Christmas, then I can use these.

"My license to make fun of everyone comes from knowing I'm the biggest joke of all"
If you know who I'm quoting, have a (virtual) cookie. ;)
Alchemist
Original Poster
#49 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 10:13 AM Last edited by Ghanima Atreides : 3rd Dec 2006 at 12:19 PM.
I don't think it has anything to do with the EP. Like Tiggerypum said, ALL new meshes no matter where they're cloned from work with the base game. Someone tested it without Uni too and confirmed this. If it truly didn't work, it wouldn't have showed up in CAS or anywhere else at all.

What you have sounds like some graphical glitch. I've heard of it before. Do you have pets? I tends to turn sims/accessories into blue/floating/flashing pixel messes...unfortunately.

Lab Assistant
#50 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 12:35 PM
I don't have Pets. I only have the base game & the Nightlife Expansion, but I've had that graphical glitch as well as the floating head problem. Maybe it's my graphics card. Not much I can do about that, though. Way too broke.

"My license to make fun of everyone comes from knowing I'm the biggest joke of all"
If you know who I'm quoting, have a (virtual) cookie. ;)
Page 2 of 3