Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#2626 Old 1st Apr 2020 at 6:42 PM
When you visit a city IRL, and upon seeing interesting buildings you immediately think of how you would recreate them in TS2. Mentally measuring everything in game tiles, guessing which walls are CFEd. And what CC you would need...
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2627 Old 8th Apr 2020 at 2:04 AM
You imagine a plumbob over your head,
Forum Resident
#2628 Old 9th Apr 2020 at 11:23 AM
You realise you know all of the salsa songs by head... and you realise this while listening to a sims salsa song on youtube in your Free Time (R)...
Lab Assistant
#2629 Old 9th Apr 2020 at 12:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sugoisama
You realise you know all of the salsa songs by head... and you realise this while listening to a sims salsa song on youtube in your Free Time (R)...

The salsa songs are honestly the best thing that happened to us, nothing gets stuck in my head as much as that one sims radio station, hah.
Top Secret Researcher
#2630 Old 10th Apr 2020 at 8:21 AM
You curse about having to go to the toilet.
Mad Poster
#2631 Old 10th Apr 2020 at 10:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yavannatw

You can always pause the game. This is what I do.
Top Secret Researcher
#2632 Old 10th Apr 2020 at 12:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Annaminna
You can always pause the game. This is what I do.

Oh, that's not the issue as I was redesigning a park and dormitory. It was just that it was an unwanted interruption.
Mad Poster
#2633 Old 10th Apr 2020 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yavannatw
I think Andrew curses when he has to use the toilet too, if he's visiting a community lot. But in his case it's because he has a recurring fear of using public toilets. I've tried telling him to use a urinal rather than a stall, amd then he won't have to touch anything. As a Sim the doors open for him so he doesn't even have to touch the door handles like I would have to do. But he's still not happy -- I suppose he has to touch the taps if he washes his hands.

"Andrew, be thankful that there's no coronavirus in Veronaville. You're safer than I am. Stop worrying! "

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Lab Assistant
#2634 Old 17th Apr 2020 at 12:02 AM
When you make characters based on premade sims.
Mad Poster
#2635 Old 17th Apr 2020 at 12:16 PM
When you exit that BACC game taking place in the 1840's to find that you've been playing for hours when you only meant to play for about an hour and it's already getting light out because you played all night.
Mad Poster
#2636 Old 17th Apr 2020 at 2:31 PM
When I think I need DontWalkAwayWhileCooking mod for myself.
#2637 Old 21st Apr 2020 at 7:47 PM
When your text conversation with your sister goes like this:
Sister: I really want a baby
Me: Are you ovulating?
Sister: Already did last week
Me: Did you Try For Baby? And then eat cheesecake to make sure you have twins?
Sister: What, is this Sims? Lol
Me: did you Try For Baby though?
Sister: I did, six times. And all the babies were born. I thought I told you that?

I was trying to ask if her and her husband were officially working on a baby yet (we talk about anything/everything with each other) and I asked in Sims terms being my weird self. I ultimately ended up confusing her and getting an answer about her self-sim family that she's been playing, not her real life. I want to be an aunt- and not on Sims! Oh, sister. lol
Lab Assistant
#2638 Old 21st Apr 2020 at 10:55 PM
When you cancel a party because your bathroom is too small to hold the number of guests you want to invite.
Lab Assistant
#2639 Old 11th May 2020 at 8:02 PM
When you're watching about weird musical adaptions start wondering what a musical based on the Sims would look like.
Mad Poster
#2640 Old 12th May 2020 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Annaminna
When I think I need DontWalkAwayWhileCooking mod for myself.

I'm laughing because I need one for my kids!

"Okay, who's burning pasta?"
"I just put it on!"
"What, just two hours ago?"
"Uh . . . oops?"

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Forum Resident
#2641 Old 12th May 2020 at 7:38 AM
When you're dreaming about making an insanely beautiful sim and you forget the image of how you wanted to create it in your mind when you wake up and boot up sims 2.
Forum Resident
#2642 Old 24th May 2020 at 6:07 AM
When you want to buy the Ikea plant pots in real life, but are annoyed to discover they haven't been carried at the store for years.
Forum Resident
#2643 Old 26th May 2020 at 11:56 AM
When you play on your birthday. It was my 18th birthday yesterday, and I was adamant that all I was going to do was lounge around in my pyjamas, eat cake, and play the Sims. Did I do exactly that? Why, yes. Yes I did. It was wonderful.

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Mad Poster
#2644 Old 26th May 2020 at 12:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by didyouevenmakeasound
When you play on your birthday. It was my 18th birthday yesterday, and I was adamant that all I was going to do was lounge around in my pyjamas, eat cake, and play the Sims. Did I do exactly that? Why, yes. Yes I did. It was wonderful.

Why I imagine you as one of my sims?
Mad Poster
#2645 Old 27th May 2020 at 12:34 AM
@didyouevenmakeasound

Eve, you're making me feel old.

My oldest baby will be eighteen this fall. I expect he'll (hopefully) spend his birthday at the dance studio, but if that's not an option, it'll be on the Freelancer server he plays on. Except for his mom dragging him to the courthouse to register to vote, etc.

Congratulations on eighteen! Have fun doing all the adult stuff!

Forum Resident
#2646 Old 27th May 2020 at 9:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunbee
@didyouevenmakeasound

Eve, you're making me feel old.

My oldest baby will be eighteen this fall. I expect he'll (hopefully) spend his birthday at the dance studio, but if that's not an option, it'll be on the Freelancer server he plays on. Except for his mom dragging him to the courthouse to register to vote, etc.

Congratulations on eighteen! Have fun doing all the adult stuff!

Thank you! It’s been a strange birthday this year, that’s for sure. To be honest, there’s not much else I COULD have done beyond lazing at home all day :P

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Top Secret Researcher
#2647 Old 27th May 2020 at 11:40 AM
My daughter (who's just turned 30! god I do feel old) also had a birthday stuck at home. Playing Sims sounds like a pretty good birthday to me.
Scholar
#2648 Old 27th May 2020 at 6:59 PM
When you realize that the thing moving around on your phone screen looks disturbingly like a simself after trying out one of those conventional-beauty social media filters. Gave me enough pause to realize that I don't need to play these games on a toxic platform just because people I used to know are on it and doing it -- because it reminded me of a game I like much more! I did save a still of the filtered image before closing the app, just in case I ever want a simself and need inspiration...

When other people posting about simming until dawn brings you great relief because it's not just something wrong with you. I'd bet that happens to a lot of people in high latitudes during the summer!

(About birthdays -- at my birthday at the end of last summer, I refused to have a cake of any kind because I didn't know how to make a good cake, couldn't afford to buy a good one, and the cake mixes available had highly unsavoury ingredients. By the time of my half-birthday six months later, I at least had a good "depression cake" recipe down. Problem is, I've been making variations on it at least once a week for so long now that by the time my next birthday comes around, that won't be anything special... Maybe I'll make three cakes if things nothing better is on offer!)
Mad Poster
#2649 Old 27th May 2020 at 7:29 PM
My birthday (40) was back in April. We went for a hike. But we live in the country, so there are an awful lot of options that don't require setting foot off the property.

Right now I'm chillin' inside because it's too hot for garden work, and I'm annoyed I slept in and missed a couple hours of cool daylight when I should have been out working.

Link Ninja
#2650 Old 28th May 2020 at 12:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunbee
We went for a hike. But we live in the country, so there are an awful lot of options that don't require setting foot off the property.

At least you didn't make a bad choice and end up being chased by bees back home.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Page 106 of 115