Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 6:41 AM Last edited by Nyvielz : 24th Nov 2020 at 1:33 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default HoodChecker: Lot does not exist.
hi, yesterday i start playing in the university Académie Le Tour, and when i check the neighborhood with hoodchecker those things appeared.

Lot does not exist: 0x034D Ashley Pitts: [Invisible] Member of Greek House: 0x008A
Lot does not exist: 0x0370 Heather Huffington: [Invisible] Member of Greek House: 0x008B
Lot does not exist: 0x037E Brittany Upsnott: [Invisible] Member of Greek House: 0x008B
Lot does not exist: 0x038B Tiffany Sampson: [Invisible] Member of Greek House: 0x008B
Lot does not exist: 0x0397 Castor Nova: [Invisible] Member of Greek House: 0x008A
Lot does not exist: 0x03A4 Kevin Beare: [Invisible] Member of Greek House: 0x008A
Lot does not exist: 0x03B1 Joshua Ruben: [Invisible] Member of Greek House: 0x008A

how i fix the "Lot does not exist"? Is my game corrupted?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 1:06 PM
Make sure to back up first, but have you tried seeing if the HoodChecker can remove those?

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 1:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CrystalFlame360
Make sure to back up first, but have you tried seeing if the HoodChecker can remove those?

Yes I did a backup and hit delete but it didn't work.
Turns out I had loaded the Sim State Univesity subhood first, i deleted it, and loaded then load Académie Le Tour subhood. I don't know what happened there but my whole neighborhood got screwed up.
I tried deleting the sims from the fraternities that are in the bin, put the hoodchecker back on and they still showed up.
So I put the backup copy that I made before deleting the fraternities, reloaded the Sim State Univesity, the "new" fraternities were put back in, and then I deleted the others that were apparently not working.
I removed the Sim State Univesity again (I didn't remove the "new" fraternities from the bin), opened the hoodchecker, scanned the neighborhood, it kept showing "lot does not exist", hit delete and it worked.
I insist, I don't know what the hell happened there.

(i'm using google traductor, and thanks for answering, I thought I was going to be ignored xD)
Forum Resident
#4 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 3:24 PM
I'm glad you figured it out

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...