Replies: 6 (Who?), Viewed: 243 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Nov 2020 at 3:05 PM Last edited by Disil07 : 13th Dec 2020 at 9:39 AM.
Default [CLOSED] WCIF Non-Rabbithole Store, Cinema and Restaurant?
I'm bored with EA's rabbitholes, especially restaurant. In TS2 we get open restaurant, not just a Rabbithole. Is there any mod that make restaurant and store Non-Rabbithole? Also can you guys suggest me a good restaurant and store building? So I only have to install the mod and the building

Edit: thanks guys for helping me, my question solved.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 28th Nov 2020 at 3:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disil07
I'm bored with EA's rabbitholes, especially restaurant. In TS2 we get open restaurant, not just a Rabbithole. Is there any mod that make restaurant and store Non-Rabbithole? Also can you guys suggest me a good restaurant and store building? So I only have to install the mod and the building

Not sure exactly what you mean. I have made a mall that is decorated to look like this here but for having actual non rabbithole buildings/rugs I think you require some store content. Items from these store sets here here and here
Mad Poster
#3 Old 28th Nov 2020 at 9:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disil07

Did you even look around? There are tons of those here and other sites as it has been years since the rabbithole rugs/doors were made.

Sanity is overrated.

Nitromon is a type of Pokemon encountered in the Pokemon Nitrome Version series.

There. Mystery solved.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 28th Nov 2020 at 10:21 PM
https://www.nraas.net/community/Bus...-Unusual-Bistro
You need the store bistro but both of them should give you what you want.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Nov 2020 at 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitromon
Did you even look around? There are tons of those here and other sites as it has been years since the rabbithole rugs/doors were made.

Yeah I've been searching here at MTS. But no one give me tutorial how to use the Rabbithole rugs.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Nov 2020 at 9:25 AM
You put them on the floor of a building you made....that is pretty much it. No tutorial needed. I usually put them the basement of the building.
Scholar
#7 Old 30th Nov 2020 at 10:07 AM
https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...lots-community/

You can add the rabbit hole rugs/doors to any lot you wish.