Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Aug 2020 at 10:49 PM
Default Private Investigator Mod not working
Here is the mod in question

I don't know if the latest patch broke it (this is the first time I've used it) but my Sim won't go to work. I click on "Go to work" and nothing happens. I don't get any error messages. She just won't go to work. Has this happened to anyone? How do I fix this?

Rob Riemensnyder is the biggest coward who ever lived. Stay away from him.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Aug 2020 at 12:08 AM
Before downloading anything check the dates and game version that are mentioned in the mod subtitle and description.
you shouldn't be downloading it if it wasn't updated or cleared as compatible with the most recent version of the game ( which at the moment is 1.65.77).
this one was last updated in February of last year..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Aug 2020 at 10:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
Before downloading anything check the dates and game version that are mentioned in the mod subtitle and description.
you shouldn't be downloading it if it wasn't updated or cleared as compatible with the most recent version of the game ( which at the moment is 1.65.77).
this one was last updated in February of last year..

Crapola. I did notice that when I first downloaded it but I thought that since I was able to select it via "Find a Job" it was working properly. I'm going to try find a different one and see what happens. Thank you.

Rob Riemensnyder is the biggest coward who ever lived. Stay away from him.
Scholar
#4 Old 19th Aug 2020 at 11:58 AM
UI mods are the first to break with almost every game patch
that includes traits, aspirations, More CAS Columns, UI Cheats and.. careers as well.
so anything of that sort that wasn't updated for 1.65 probably won't work.