Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pleasantview Recreation

by Elias943 Posted 10th Sep 2009 at 5:45 PM - Updated 15th Feb 2020 at 6:26 PM by Elias943

333 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 285 Feedback Posts, 47 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 14
Test Subject
#26 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 10:23 PM
HOLY CRAP!!!!
I have been waiting forever for this and it was worth the wait!!!!
thanks
Test Subject
#27 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 10:27 PM
Great work on this! And very hard I guess... But not enough appreciated by the community. It seems like TS3 were building a brand new generation of the simmers without nostalgical feelings to the previous games TS and TS2. Thank you, for me this is a must-have neighborhood for TS2 fans.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 10:43 PM
Absolutely Awesome!!
Test Subject
#29 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 10:47 PM
Wow you rule! That must have been tons of work!
Seriously I'm speechless.
Instructor
#30 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 11:18 PM
This is wonderful.... wow amazing. Thank you so very much.
Test Subject
#31 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 11:37 PM
Woot!! I've been waiting patiently and looking for it everyday at the same time. 8)
Awesome work, thank you so very much for keeping us in touch with our beloved Sims2 families.
Test Subject
#32 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 11:45 PM
Town looks great... but I didn't get something in the description... is the town unpopulated? Because I get an empty town.

Also, I tried re-downloading after getting some kind of error and now I can't unzip/rar it without a corrupt file message. Ah well. The town looks great, though I'll try again tomorrow.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 11:46 PM
Is this just the neighborhood or are all my favorite TS2 Sims included ?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#34 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 11:49 PM
No guys as i mentioned before the sims are NOT included in the town yet...
I had them done and all but they didnt meet the requirements so some day i will make them better and then upload them...

Check my tumblr:
http://eliasctifler.tumblr.com/
:)
Test Subject
#35 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 11:59 PM
I cannot get it to download i followed the directions exactly but it comes up with windows canot open the file and im using WinRAR.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#36 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 12:02 AM
Try downloading the files again and one file per download...if download them all together they may be corrupt..

Check my tumblr:
Test Subject
#37 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 12:12 AM
Wow! Nice job Hraklis943, just loaded this up in my game. Even found and took a peek at the Goth manor I remember...how did you get the house to look so much like the Goth manor from TS2? Now have to find and copy the families LOL. Thank you.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#38 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DDFURY
Wow! Nice job Hraklis943, just loaded this up in my game. Even found and took a peek at the Goth manor I remember...how did you get the house to look so much like the Goth manor from TS2? Now have to find and copy the families LOL. Thank you.

Thank you
Well i ran both of the games together so i could have every detail :D
I really hope you are having fun
Hraklis

Check my tumblr:
Mad Poster
#39 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 12:24 AM
I really like the way you set up the rabbit holes in the community. Is there anyway to download the hood and rabbit holes without the houses?

If not, I will try to get everything and delete the houses. This is wonderful work, I really like it. Thanks alot for sharing!

If you are looking for original Sims 2 families, I have been getting mine at the Sims 3 forum. I think he has done a wonderful job with them.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
#40 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 1:10 AM
Thanks for the help guys, I'm gonna download all 3 parts now!
Test Subject
#41 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 2:17 AM
Wow! This is amazing!

If time permits, would you mind uploading your combined community lots? I'd love to place them around my current neighborhood.

Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#42 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 2:46 AM
synnaj "strangetown style neighbourhood, I miss my desert regions"

Look at World Adventures and the desert regions like city

also i put save file in save folder but it will not play what wrong?
what zip program did you use to make this?
Test Subject
#43 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 2:49 AM
you are a good constructor
Test Subject
#44 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 2:51 AM
Got it use WinRAR
Test Subject
#45 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 3:16 AM
Hi there, what an awesome thing you have done. Unfortuneatly I am having troubles extracting this to. I have downloaded all parts put them into a folder then extracted them to documents/sims3/saves but I keep getting file courrupted and no files to extract. I am using winrar. I have looked in the saves folder and it says pleasantview is in there but is not showing in game. Any help? I will try again, as I do not like to be defeated lol!!
#46 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 3:53 AM
Yay, I finally got it to work!

Use WinRar, extract Part 1 first. When it asks for Part 2, browse for it and click 'Save' then 'OK'. Next it's gonna ask for Part 3. Do the same and you'll get PleasantView.sims3 which is around 31 MB.

It is a Save game so don't look for it under the Sunset Valley dropdown menu. It's one of the 4 slots where your saves are. Good luck!
Test Subject
#47 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 5:26 AM
I followed all the instructions and successfully extracted the file. But where do you put the "PleasantView.sims3" file? Is it incompatible with macs? I put it in the user ->downloads chain, but it did not show up in my game. Help!!!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#48 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 5:36 AM
Guys please read the instructions below the download!

First of all download ALL the parts...
Then extract starting with part 1...
If you get an error message that tells you you need part 2 just hit the button browse for part 2 and select it.....if you get this also with part 3 do the same
Then put the extracted file in YourName/Documents/Electronics Arts/The Sims 3/Saves
**ATTENTION**
NOT into Program Files/The Sims 3/Saves
But in Documents!

Check my tumblr:
Wiki Wizard
#49 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 7:00 AM
Oh cool idea, neat to see it all coming together! :D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#50 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 7:46 AM
This is incredible. What happens if we do not have all your S2 -> S3 conversions installed? Thanks!!
Page 2 of 14