Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Sep 2020 at 12:48 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life
Default Super-speed (as in the superpower) and is it possible?
Hi guys

Been looking everywhere for a super-speed mod for a speedster Sim I'm creating.

The thing is - I know that vampires have a degree of super-speed available and what I want to know is if you can somehow incorporate it to non-Vampire Sims.

Is there also a way to somehow give Sims the opportunity to be as fast as cars. To swap the car models with the animation of them running and actually moving with that speed.

Does something like this already exist or am I going to far with this?.:D

Thanks so much!
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 27th Sep 2020 at 11:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SlovBoy
Hi guys

Been looking everywhere for a super-speed mod for a speedster Sim I'm creating.

The thing is - I know that vampires have a degree of super-speed available and what I want to know is if you can somehow incorporate it to non-Vampire Sims.

Is there also a way to somehow give Sims the opportunity to be as fast as cars. To swap the car models with the animation of them running and actually moving with that speed.

Does something like this already exist or am I going to far with this?.:D

Thanks so much!

This might be better posted in WCIF(Where Can I Find) section here since are searching for a particular piece of custom content.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Sep 2020 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
This might be better posted in WCIF(Where Can I Find) section here since are searching for a particular piece of custom content.

Oh, sorry

I'll get, right on that.