Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#1376 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 8:46 PM
I'm not really sure what to say about these.....
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#1377 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leo06girl
I'm not really sure what to say about these.....

Haha, yeah, my sim went into the kitchen counter the other night.
Forum Resident
#1378 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 10:57 PM
For any who follow my blog, the pic might be a bit of a spoiler (only in that it shows what baby Amaranth looks like when she ages into a toddler, as I have not yet written the chapter for it). So I shall put a magical spoiler button down below that you may click on if you please. I just love the werewolf walk, makes them look so tough and scary, even when they're with children.

I AM WEREWOLF. I WILL DESTROY THE WORLD. MY WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION IS THIS TODDLER. FEAR THE BUNNY JAMMIES. FEAR THEMMMMMM!

The Overlord Legacy - Taking over the world one generation at a time.
The Addison House - The reality show where eight contestants are crammed in one haunted house to survive.
Mad Poster
#1379 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 1:50 PM
StardustX: I'm fully anticipating your next post here to contain mention of a stalker toddler now. :P

Leo06girl and shadedgrey63: Aaahaha yeahhh, count me in as another who has that sort of oddness happen.

Woohoo, horse riding

misslaheela: I'd like to thank you for your consideration towards your blog readers in regards to the spoiler, but I have no sense of self control so WOOHOO GONNA READ ANYWAY.

Also throw the baby at someone, projectile style!
Test Subject
#1380 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 4:32 PM
Two girls who were just bestfriend decided to woohoo in front of the whole house... They weren't even't dating before that. Then the other girl starting making out with the bestfriends other sibbling which later was also both of the parents.... Lol

Then the Brother missed school because he just had to play his gutair.....

Thanks,

Alex
Forum Resident
#1381 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 10:18 PM
@Bl00died, it is no longer a spoiler, as the new chapter has been posted. :D

Throw the BABY as a projectile weapon? Naw, the toddler's too cute for that. But the toddler is also not potty-trained.

I AM WEREWOLF. I WILL THROW STINK-BOMB DIAPERS AT YOU. MAKE ME ANOTHER ONE, TODDLER!

The Addison House - The reality show where eight contestants are crammed in one haunted house to survive.
Inventor
#1382 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 12:40 AM
Not sure what to say again....
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1383 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by misslaheela
@Bl00died, it is no longer a spoiler, as the new chapter has been posted. :D

Throw the BABY as a projectile weapon? Naw, the toddler's too cute for that. But the toddler is also not potty-trained.

I AM WEREWOLF. I WILL THROW STINK-BOMB DIAPERS AT YOU. MAKE ME ANOTHER ONE, TODDLER!

HOORAY!

How about catapulting the nappies instead?
Forum Resident
#1384 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 2:18 AM
I like that idea! A catapult would go wonderfully with the Overlord castle!
"APPROACH ME NOT, FOUL DEMON. I HAVE DIRTY DIAPERS AND I WILL RAIN THEM UPON YOU IF YOU APPROACH THUS."

Mad Poster
#1385 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 2:26 AM
YES. World domination is immediately Midnight's!
Top Secret Researcher
#1386 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 2:41 AM
I like that idea! A catapult would go wonderfully with the Overlord castle!
"APPROACH ME NOT, FOUL DEMON. I HAVE DIRTY DIAPERS AND I WILL RAIN THEM UPON YOU IF YOU APPROACH THUS."

No, no, try a cannon. See if this thing still works as a decor item. Blast your foes with high-velocity smelly baby-related death if the answer is yes.

Or if you have Barnacle Bay, I think that map came with an artillery piece of some description...
Forum Resident
#1387 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 2:47 AM
MINGHAM YOU ARE A GENIUS.

For double the fun and baby-diaper annihilation, I want a cannon AND a catapult.
I don't have Barnacle Bay though. Quite the bummer.

Scholar
#1388 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 2:59 AM
I had a sim snickering to himself and was autonomously mixing up a prank drink to give to a random townie in the consignment shop. I thought maybe he was going to do something funny like give a drink to a sim and make him pee or something. He'd mixed up a "Young Again" potion! That's a pretty expensive potion to prank around with -- also snickering like "Hehehe wait until he takes a sip of this and suddenly turns young and spry again! Hehehe is HE going to look foolish or WHAT?!" I stopped him before he handed out his "prank" drink to a "poor unsuspecting sim"

WTF? Was his next prank going to be to give some random guy all his book royalties and the deed to all his properties? What a trickster! pffft!
Forum Resident
#1389 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 7:10 AM

Oliver Loki Lauri is at it again.

Client: "Aagh! AAAAGH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?"
Oliver Loki Lauri: "Hold still. I'm preparing to extract your brain."
Client: "Urrrrrr...."

Mad Poster
#1390 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 7:22 PM

Oliver Loki Lauri is at it again.

Client: "Aagh! AAAAGH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?"
Oliver Loki Lauri: "Hold still. I'm preparing to extract your brain."
Client: "Urrrrrr...."

Blog spoiler:

Quote: Originally posted by MinghamSmith
No, no, try a cannon. See if this thing still works as a decor item. Blast your foes with high-velocity smelly baby-related death if the answer is yes.

Or if you have Barnacle Bay, I think that map came with an artillery piece of some description...

I consider myself trumped, bravo!
Forum Resident
#1391 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Blog spoiler:

Mad Poster
#1392 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 10:50 PM
Ooooohhhh :3 looking forwards to it already! Sucks about the crash though >.<

Also, to keep things vaguely on topic, does anyone else have a Sim that insists on drinking honey in their inventory, when they get hungry enough to get a moodlet? If I click on it, they ALWAYS go straight for the fucking honey, rather than the fridge. It doesn't even fill up the hunger meter that much!
Forum Resident
#1393 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 11:16 PM
Maybe your sim just like sugar (read honey) more then regular food :P

I want my Space Pony title back.. why was it there such a short time..
Forum Resident
#1394 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 12:15 AM
Yeah, my Sims will drink the honey if it's in their inventory. That's why I immediately store mine in the fridge or consign it at the alchemy shop. :P

Top Secret Researcher
#1395 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 2:24 AM Last edited by MinghamSmith : 7th Oct 2012 at 4:06 AM.
Ah, watching your babies at play. Doesn't it just warm your heart to see their innocent games and their unparalleled sense of wonder at all the world has to offer?

Except sometimes those things just aren't there. Sometimes the little ones have far darker imaginations than you'd care to admit.

Sometimes you just find yourself having to bear witness to...

Baby's First Military Coup D'etat

Earlier, Lester went looking in a box and found a model tank and a toy rocket. It all ended very badly:

"Those in power, hear my voice: We do not come in peace. We have tanks. We have nuclear weapons. And we will not hesitate to use them!"

"Dissolve the government and give us eleventy billion simoleons, or face our mighty arsenal!"

"I'm not bluffing! I have an accomplice, and her finger's on the button!"

YAY BUTTONS

"What's this? They refuse to meet our demands! Fire the missiles, little sis!"

VWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

YOUR NATION ROTS IN THE DUSTBIN OF HISTORY

VICTORY

NOW WE CAN BE EMPERORS AND STUFF

I LOVE MY TANK

I LOVE MY NUKE
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#1396 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 5:06 AM
Ah, kids. they're so young and innocent for such a short time.
Test Subject
#1397 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 8:05 AM
My 5-star celebrity twin brothers keep on skinny dipping....
Mad Poster
#1398 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 1:47 PM Last edited by BL00DIEDHELL : 7th Oct 2012 at 1:48 PM. Reason: Huuurrrrr not sure if me being too dumb to computer, or computer being too dumb to computer
Yeah, my Sims will drink the honey if it's in their inventory. That's why I immediately store mine in the fridge or consign it at the alchemy shop. :P

... Why didn't I think of this? Well, I know I didn't at one point because I needed a bunch of high quality ingredients in my inventory for an opportunity, but that aside...

Forward thinking: not my forte.

Quote: Originally posted by Belzader
Maybe your sim just like sugar (read honey) more then regular food :P

XD They must do!

Quote: Originally posted by MinghamSmith

"What's this? They refuse to meet our demands! Fire the missiles, little sis!"

I love how in the background...Carrie, is it? Is just in the background all like YAAAAAY, PET FOOD 8D!
[EDIT: Is it just my computer being a dumbo, or is the picture I quoted not showing...?]
Theorist
#1399 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 1:54 PM
Installed Supernatural and wanted to create a Sim/ghost that died of old age, and to make his personality more real, decided to make him Absent Minded.

NEVER AGAIN

Geez, he even forgets that he was heading to the toilet with his almost-exploded bladder.
Field Researcher
#1400 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 2:37 PM
My werewolf sim was in the Acrobat career, the first time I tried any Showtime career since I got the game, and all of a sudden the proprietar died without warning:

Page 56 of 321