Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Nov 2019 at 10:49 AM
Creating ponds with real water
Hey! I think everyone have thought about creating ponds, like we did in ts2 and ts3. I think that pools with a lot of greens are mess, bc they dont look like a real pond anyway.
There is a new interesting hidden object in the Discover University EP, its kinda water layers from the fountain (haven't discovered new town much and haven't seen it). If u make a pit and little hills around and place this water layer to the center of the pit, it looks like a real pond. EXCEPT ONE THING, that second little layer of water. it would be a perfect solution for lack of real ponds and might be much better than the pools, but that second floor spoils everything.
I have tried to delete it in blender, but i have no much practice in creating objects (honestly have only converted few objects from ts2), and bc i dont really know how to use that programme nothing has helped. when i delete that layer, this object becomes invisible in game. I have only successfully changed the texture, and made it darker, but it useless bc that _____ second layer stills there!
If anyone, who know how to delete parts of objects (especially special like this one) - u will save my nervous system and will invite new way of creating ponds until EA will give it to us.
(That pics dont look bad, bc of the foreshortening. In game it looks ugly, bc that layer is really high

Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 30th Nov 2019 at 6:45 PM
This is a forum for feedback. You need more technical help. When it comes to making objects you should try http://sims4studio.com/