Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 10:08 PM
Default Sims 4 Graveyard Challenge
Your sim (Male or female) used to be the average joe until their soul mate died in a car accident. Infuriated and mourning your sim decides, If he/she cant live, No one can!

Your sim has to have the gloomy and evil traits. You can choose the rest.

Rules:
You can have money cheats, this is NOT about your sims wealth its about collecting ghosts in your graveyard!4
No relationships! Your sims heartbroken remember?
No hired help
No Children

The house:
There should be a fenced in area where all the graves should go. If you want, the urns can be placed on shelves.

You win when:You get a ghost of every kind and everyone in the town is DEAD
You lose when:Your main sim dies

For more fun:
You can have an extra 7 sims and kill them along with the town
Marry for money:Marry a rich family and kill them all. (Ex. The Goths)

Happy Simming everyone! :D
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 1:29 AM
But what about the other family's I am acctually playing with? Do I need to kill them too?
(I don't want too... :P)

Play my sims 3 version of The Princess Challenge

Currently playing The Dynasty Challenge
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 2:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Letcupcake
But what about the other family's I am acctually playing with? Do I need to kill them too?
(I don't want too... :P)

Can make a new game by going to the main menu and clicking the + (Dont worry, your games are all saved in the button to the left of it!)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 5:54 PM
I just finished it! MUAHAHAHHAHAH KILLED EVERY ONE! XD

Play my sims 3 version of The Princess Challenge

Currently playing The Dynasty Challenge
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 12:13 AM
Love this :o

I think I want to actually live out the initial story though. He'll be romantic, goofball and cheerful, and then I shall kill his wife who will be up to soulmate status, then use cheats to edit his traits while he mourns...... Then the murdering shall begin >:3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 12:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lauren_Cheerio
Love this :o

I think I want to actually live out the initial story though. He'll be romantic, goofball and cheerful, and then I shall kill his wife who will be up to soulmate status, then use cheats to edit his traits while he mourns...... Then the murdering shall begin >:3

Omg, love your idea! My sim slowly goes through the healing process, and thej finally is able to heal (Her partner in crime is the grim reaper who MIGHT become her new love) Ill try to post some pics!
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 11:21 PM
Omg this challenge sounds awesome, starting it NOW!
I'm going to play out the backstory, but my Sims are gonna have 2 kids, who will be my first victims... hehehehe
(why do I take so much pleasure in murder?)
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 11:46 PM
Haaaang on, how do I kill Sims?
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 12:09 AM
Default Meet the Smarts
I have created my Sims.
I made a family - Cara Smart, her boyfriend Caleb Devon, and their kids, a teen girl, Wren Devon-Smart and a kid girl, Jessica Devon-Smart.
Cara's Traits were originally Music Lover, Creative and Cheerful, but the tragic death of her boyfriend changed her, and she is now a gloomy, mean, evil Sim who frequently yells at her children.
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 7:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ican'teven
Haaaang on, how do I kill Sims?

Starve em, Emotinal deaths are easy (Walk in on somone+pee yourself=INSTANT MOTIFICATION) Try it out!