Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATE] 10 new CAS Sliders (Breast, Hip, Waist, Butt, Head and more)

by jonha Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 4:56 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 10:45 PM by jonha : Update

2089 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1650 Feedback Posts, 438 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 21 of 84
Scholar
Original Poster
#501 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 4:04 PM
Indiestones compatibility checker is old and broken and reports a lot of false positives.

Please use Delphy's tool: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=387006
Lab Assistant
#502 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 6:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AnnieBonnie
jonha, I think melody2 means that mod by S3Z which helps having all your sliders working: IncreaseSliderLimit from here:

http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...947#post2935947

I haven't tested it yet to know whether it works or not

Thanks for your help.
But unfortunately it's not working with my game.
It always crashes right after the intro. Just as awesomeMod did. So it seems, I'll have to try out the new patch. Hopefully it will work this time. If it still crashes my game, like the previous ones did, then I'll have to uninstall and then reinstall my whole game- <.<
Man, I really don't get it, why my game only works without any updates. ôo
Well, does maybe anyone know a tutorial or something for making own sliders, or for increasing the slider range in CAS?

Drakahs Mod worked perfectly, after I updatet my game. But as I already mentioned, the patches always crash my game, so I can't update it.
I really need a slider mod, which increases the slider range, but which works with the base game (without any update).
Why did Delphy remove his one from MTS?
I didn't even have the chance to test it.
Does maybe anyone still have Delphys Mod?
Scholar
Original Poster
#503 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melody2
It always crashes right after the intro. Just as awesomeMod did.

Then you have a wrong game version or no dll file.

Quote:
So it seems, I'll have to try out the new patch. Hopefully it will work this time. If it still crashes my game, like the previous ones did, then I'll have to uninstall and then reinstall my whole game- <.<
Man, I really don't get it, why my game only works without any updates. ôo
Well, does maybe anyone know a tutorial or something for making own sliders, or for increasing the slider range in CAS?

It will crash if you have a incompatible game version. For example if you have awesomemod installed for 1.8 but your game version is 1.7 or 1.0 or 1.9. If you update your game you will need to update all core mods.

Quote:
Drakahs Mod worked perfectly, after I updatet my game. But as I already mentioned, the patches always crash my game, so I can't update it.

The patch doesn't crash anyones game. You are having installed an incompatible mod.

Quote:
I really need a slider mod, which increases the slider range, but which works with the base game (without any update).

Then you're wrong here. I only provide a mod to remove the 20 slider restriction so you can install more.

Quote:
Why did Delphy remove his one from MTS?
I didn't even have the chance to test it.
Does maybe anyone still have Delphys Mod?

Using old mods with old game versions is stupid. Don't do it.
Test Subject
#504 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 9:00 PM
Hi! Ty for these sliders! I have a question though. I have your hack for elimination the limitation on how many sliders to have and taken out your calf slider. I am using Delphy's Breast Sliders instead of yours for the breasts. My question is: How do I get your thigh size slider to show up? I have looked and looked and am not finding it. Any suggestions?
Scholar
Original Poster
#505 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rocknRev4Christ
My question is: How do I get your thigh size slider to show up?

There is no thigh size slider. Only a slider for the whole leg.
Test Subject
#506 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 9:31 PM
Hi!
I tryed to use this mod but it wont work. :S
Forgive me if im being stupid... Never used a Sims 3 mod before... Only Sims 2...
I have the base Sims 3 game (without the ex pack).

I intalled everythink into the right folders but my game keeps crashing/closing down after the start-up movie finishes.

I read your FAQ's and it dosent help since you suggest that the d3dx9_31.dll file is missing but its not for me... I cant unstand what is wrong.

Thank you.

-Sieg
Test Subject
#507 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 9:34 PM
Jonha you are amazing! Thank you so much for updating the slider hack so quickly!!!
Test Subject
#508 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sieg2k10
Hi!
I tryed to use this mod but it wont work. :S
Forgive me if im being stupid... Never used a Sims 3 mod before... Only Sims 2...
I have the base Sims 3 game (without the ex pack).

I intalled everythink into the right folders but my game keeps crashing/closing down after the start-up movie finishes.

I read your FAQ's and it dosent help since you suggest that the d3dx9_31.dll file is missing but its not for me... I cant unstand what is wrong.

Thank you.

-Sieg

I got it working!
Thanks for the mod! <3

-Sieg
Test Subject
#509 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 11:46 PM
I enjoy your sliders, they are very handy when creating sims. Although I'm having a bit of a difficulty you could possibly help me with. I installed your SliderHack correctly, since I have been dealing with packages for quite some time now. I also download Delphy's breast sliders and some ear sliders. Therefore, I removed your breast slider from my game as well as the head slider. I didn't take much interest in those two. Yet still I cannot modify the lips on sims. Possibly I put the SliderHack in the wrong spot? Is it supposed to go in the WA folder? Since I know some creations reaquire that. Please help me understand further. Thank you for the great sliders though! :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#510 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xxcaybaybayxx
Possibly I put the SliderHack in the wrong spot? Is it supposed to go in the WA folder?

If you have WA you should try to put it into the WA folder, yes. Another reason why it may not work is that you have another core mod installed.
Test Subject
#511 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 1:14 AM
Thanks so much! Works PERFECT with High End Loft Stuff.
Test Subject
#512 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 1:21 AM
To carry it to the teen just make the adjustment on young adult/adult then go to teen. Thanks btw, best mod ever in the history of mods, I'm not even joking.
Forum Resident
#513 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 2:12 AM
I'm so happy, jonha!! It works perfectly with the new mini pack!!!
Test Subject
#514 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 5:08 AM
Great Job!
Test Subject
#515 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 5:12 AM
hey guys... I've got the latest update the 2.4.7 or whatevers... and the sliders are crashing the game. Any ideas on how to get it to work with the sliders or am I just doomed to have ugly sims?
Scholar
Original Poster
#516 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 5:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PyxieStyxie
hey guys... I've got the latest update the 2.4.7 or whatevers... and the sliders are crashing the game. Any ideas on how to get it to work with the sliders or am I just doomed to have ugly sims?

There is a new SliderHack for 2.4.7. Uninstall the old and install the new one on the downloads page. You will have to do this for every game update as it is a core mod.
Lab Assistant
#517 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 12:44 PM
Hey guys and girls. XD
Well, I updatet my game to version 1.9 now. And suddenly it works fine. ôo No crashes. YAY! XD
BUT... Somehow I can't save my games now. Well, I can save them, but they don't show up, when I restart Sims 3.
Same with my old saved games. Saved sims and custom content works fine. But every time I save a game, after I close Sims 3, and start it again, my saved games don't show up.
They are in the saves folder, so they obviously do exist. But why don't they show up in the game? ôo

The sliders still work, and Drakahs CoreMod 1.8 also works with version 1.9. Everything would be really perfect, if only my saved games wouldn't disappear after every restart. <.<
Lab Assistant
#518 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 1:51 PM
Okay, I found a solution.
You just have to move the riverview file (not just copy it) from Documents\EA\Sims 3\Installed Worlds to Program Files\EA\Sims 3\Game Data\Shared\Non Packaged\Worlds, and delete it in the Installed Worlds folder in Documents.
So, everything is working fine now, even with the update. XD
Now I can finally enjoy my game. x33
Test Subject
#519 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
If you have WA you should try to put it into the WA folder, yes. Another reason why it may not work is that you have another core mod installed.

oh thank you ! that helps me understand more i put it before in Sims 3/mods/packages. And my game kept crashing for some reason. I knew I must have been doing something wrong. I'll definately try this and cross my fingers my game will work !
Test Subject
#520 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 11:23 PM
starting to get annoyed with sims updating it's self so much...

Anyway, i've had an issue with these server and the new patch 2.5. It makes it so only these sliders work, no others work. including Muscle and Weight on first tab.
Lab Assistant
#521 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 4:03 AM
New patches out for basegame/WA. (1.10/2.5) Haven't checked compatibility with old slider mod yet.
Test Subject
#522 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 2:14 PM
does anyone know if they do work for the new update? because in 1.10 they aren't displayed. :-(
hope somebody can help me
Scholar
Original Poster
#523 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 4:59 PM Last edited by jonha : 10th Feb 2010 at 10:07 PM. Reason: typo
Quote: Originally posted by jeromycraig
New patches out for basegame/WA. (1.10/2.5) Haven't checked compatibility with old slider mod yet.

Do not use it with the wrong version. Even if it doesn't crash at at startup (which is very unlikely) it will almost for sure result in general game instability and other issues.

As with the last patch, you will probably need to wait for the weekend for an updated version. Or maybe tomorrow.

If you really need this mod I would suggest waiting before updating. The issues fixed in the last 2 patches don't look very major.
Test Subject
#524 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 9:34 PM
Hey there, could you please update for new patch, mine's crashing?

Thanks
Test Subject
#525 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 1:26 AM Last edited by xxcaybaybayxx : 12th Feb 2010 at 9:18 PM.
never mind xD I figured it out.
Page 21 of 84