Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATE] 10 new CAS Sliders (Breast, Hip, Waist, Butt, Head and more)

by jonha Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 4:56 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 10:45 PM by jonha : Update

2090 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1651 Feedback Posts, 438 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 32 of 84
Scholar
Original Poster
#776 Old 3rd May 2010 at 6:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunatic83
I'm trying for a few hours to get this mod installed and it doesn't work :'(

I put:

* Jonha_Sliderhack_1.11-2.6-3.2
* Jonha_Sliders_BASE
* Jonha_Sliders_BreastSize
* Jonha_Sliders_ButtSize
* Jonha_Sliders_ChestSize
* Jonha_Sliders_HeadSize
* Jonha_Sliders_HipSize
* Jonha_Sliders_WaistSize

into C --> Programs --> EA --> The Sims3 --> Mods --> Packages

Also I have d3dx9_31.dll in C --> Programs --> The Sims3 --> Game --> Bin

I placed the resource.cfg in C --> Programs --> TS3 (downloaded here: http://download.chip.eu/de/download...3&dl_type=dl_hs)
But I didn't delete the original in the "Bin"-Folder.

And still I can't use the mod. Can anybody help me?
I have the base game and WA, Version: 2.6.11.005002

During the intro the game crashes. When I delete the resource.cfg in "Sims 3" it works - but doesn't show the sliders.

Maybe I'm too stupid for this

If you have WA, put all the stuff into the WA folder, not the TS3 folder. Most importantly the dll file needs to be in the WA folder (you can leave it in the old TS3 folder, too).
Test Subject
#777 Old 3rd May 2010 at 6:00 PM Last edited by Lunatic83 : 3rd May 2010 at 6:58 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
If you have WA, put all the stuff into the WA folder, not the TS3 folder. Most importantly the dll file needs to be in the WA folder (you can leave it in the old TS3 folder, too).

I did all of your advice - but still there are no sliders.

Note: There is no "Mods"-Folder in "Sims3" anymore. It's only in "WA".
Test Subject
#778 Old 4th May 2010 at 10:50 AM Last edited by GameOverRIP : 4th May 2010 at 11:03 AM.
do you have High-End Stuff too? if so the package files need to be the mod folder for that, since it's the latest expansion. and not anywhere else at the same time. the cfg file and any dll's don't make a difference if they are in each version of the game, but the mod package folder contents can only be in the latest expansions game folder.

Use the MonkeyBars Framework update thats on this site, it will install the appropriate mod folders/dll's and cfg files in the right spots then just copy the package files to the package folder within mod folder that in the latest expansion

the slider appears in the advanced mouth section

and works, it's weird though it is split up in amongst the mouth sliders though , 1 mouth then 1 breast then 1 mouth then 1 breast etc.

other than that it works great.
Test Subject
#779 Old 4th May 2010 at 2:35 PM
Hey,
thanks for your help. I tried yesterday some things and recognized that the cfg was in a wrong folder. Now it works!

And I have to say: GOOD WORK! It's really natural. I like it. Good job and once again THANKS for help! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#780 Old 4th May 2010 at 3:14 PM
I have a problem with my game. I only have two CAS mods. This one, and the bigger skin chooser.
My downloaded sims are not showing up after I install them, and the ones that I save to the preset bin no longer appear after I exit and reload the game. I'm trying to weed out which mod could be doing this, so I took out the bigger skin chooser, and I still have the same problem.
I would take out your mod, but before I noticed my custom sims were MIA from the bin, I had already made around 5 sims using your sliders, and they've had kids. So I'm wondering if your mod has caused other people's custom and saved sims from showing up in the bin and if there's a fix for it? I don't want to take out your mod and completely ruin my sims made with it, unless when I put it back in, they'll revert back to the slider settings.

I've got the latest update and High End Loft Stuff.
Test Subject
#781 Old 5th May 2010 at 4:17 PM
Heh, it is the first thing I've been searching in game.. I was real disappointed when I could NOT change size of a breast ! It's like I've been fooled...

But I knew someone should do it ASAP and here it is ... Thank you !
Test Subject
#782 Old 8th May 2010 at 10:32 PM
can i have a question please
i install all of them
but i can't find the mod nor package folder in my sims3 folder
can you help me please
Test Subject
#783 Old 8th May 2010 at 10:38 PM
i install all of them
can you help me please
Test Subject
#784 Old 9th May 2010 at 11:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by the_love_pinwheel
i install all of them
can you help me please

you must create this folder manually.
Test Subject
#785 Old 9th May 2010 at 12:37 PM
Thanks! This way sims can look a little diffrent!
Instructor
#786 Old 9th May 2010 at 10:03 PM
I have a burning question! If I install the game and then create the mods folder and place this mod in it will Sims 3 use any of the random sliders on the normal townies when start a new neighborhood for the first time?

Thanks
Test Subject
#787 Old 10th May 2010 at 6:45 AM
hey could you make a neck slider, one that makes the neck smaller or larger?! plz and thank u
Test Subject
#788 Old 10th May 2010 at 9:35 PM
This has probably been asked before, but are your slider's effects genetic? That is, can they also be partially randomized at sim-birth and/or passed down from parent to child? Thanks.
Test Subject
#789 Old 12th May 2010 at 7:25 AM
Default sliders work, but not with mod installed.
I apologize if this is in the wrong place, I probably should post this on the core mod download page where I got it from but wasn't sure.

I'm a little bit confused. I installed the sliders and the core mod (tunable core 2.2) and followed the readme file in the core mod; and in doing so when i start my game up it never makes it passed the first loading screen with WA logo/page. (although the download status bar fills completely up. However if i take the core mod folder out then the johna sliders work, with the exception with a couple which i get b/c i don't have the core mod in there to remove the limited slider amount.
Does anyone have any ideas what I could be doing wrong,
I extracted the engine/framework to my root folder which in this case was
C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures
----it asked me to overwrite, i said yes
then i extracted the CASsliders to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures\Mods\Packages\Tunable Core Configuration
---at first i had all of the configs extracted to there, but then i saw that the readme said only extract one, so i took them all out except the CASsliders
Test Subject
#790 Old 14th May 2010 at 3:38 PM Last edited by tigerscc1 : 14th May 2010 at 3:53 PM. Reason: saw what i was missing
it works fine with windows7 and hels but with my xp and hels with the same mods the neck calf leg and chest dont show up but still like it

awesome mod and nraa's computer in both computers and hel in both

its still neat i like the chubbier side of people because i have always been alitttle underweight all my life and hate seeing my bones i'm sure other people do to

the sims2 was bad because it really didnt let the sims weight change even with the new mesh you have to change thier clothing sims1 had a good website and had the heavierside of people and i enjoyed it and i thought those days were over then you brought them back in sims 3

thank you bunches, great job :D
Test Subject
#791 Old 15th May 2010 at 7:25 PM
Hey this is great!
and i was wondering as you are great at making mods an stuff could you possibly find a way to make the sims swim in the sea? pleasee.Thank you x

Roxy .x.
Test Subject
#792 Old 16th May 2010 at 3:27 AM
the download is broken D: when i open the rar i get the stupid

! C:\Documents and Settings\12345\My Documents\Downloads\MTS_jonha_1079151_Jonha_SliderHack_1.11-2.6-3.2 (1).zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

thing

Weeya!
Field Researcher
#793 Old 17th May 2010 at 3:42 AM
I'm having a slight issue with BaXiM's Extended Game Core mod and these sliders. I've installed all but the hack and I have random letters and numbers instead of words for what each slider does.

Is there a way I can fix this?

Jade Elizabeth (Alundra)
Just call me Al
Test Subject
#794 Old 21st May 2010 at 11:18 AM
hey johna! sorry to bother you, i know this sounds kind of stupid, but will the slider hack for the 1.11 update (the one that removes the 20 slider limit) still work if i just updated the game to 1.11.7? thanks!
Test Subject
#795 Old 22nd May 2010 at 7:59 PM
im Sorry but after I installed the 1.11 20 slider limit remover the game just plays the opening movie then crashes. Will it work without the slider limit? Or did I install it wrong?
Test Subject
#796 Old 23rd May 2010 at 4:55 AM
Thank you man!!
Lab Assistant
#797 Old 29th May 2010 at 2:23 AM
i instaled the one for 3.2 game update, but it does not really work, wheever i get to out the movie it puts me back on my desktop :-(

They tell us everything's alright and we just go along;
How can we fall asleep at night when something's clearly wrong?
When we can feed a starving world with what we throw away;
But all we serve are empty words that always tastes the same...

Nickelback - When We Stand Together
Test Subject
#798 Old 30th May 2010 at 8:42 PM
With over 700 messages, it would take me forever to try and go thru all these, so I am sorry if this question has already been posted.

What I was wondering, is if there is a way to make the breast slider work for the male as well? I know this sounds crazy, but it's all apart of a project that several people are working on. Anyway, please respond to this soon.

I did want to say that I've been using your sliders for several weeks, and I think that they are totally out of this world, they blow away anything else, because they do other stuff then just the chest area. Anyway great job and I look forward to anything else you plan on doing.

Thanks and have a great day...
Field Researcher
#799 Old 31st May 2010 at 2:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alundra
I'm having a slight issue with BaXiM's Extended Game Core mod and these sliders. I've installed all but the hack and I have random letters and numbers instead of words for what each slider does.

Is there a way I can fix this?

I fixed this so for anyone wondering: replace all of the slider files and use the largest slider limit part of the tuning mod.

Jade Elizabeth (Alundra)
Just call me Al
Test Subject
#800 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 7:15 AM
ALERT: This mod does NOT work with the Sims Ambitions expansion pack. the game will not even load with it in your mods folder, even though I love this mod.
Page 32 of 84