Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skintone

by oepu Posted 7th Mar 2007 at 4:34 AM - Updated 25th Jul 2007 at 11:22 AM by oepu

67 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Forum Resident
#26 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 7:39 AM
Thank you...
God, I really need to stop downloading new skins... but I love them...
Oh.. one more...

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Forum Resident
#27 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 8:26 AM
very nice
thanks
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 8:35 AM
Wow, these are beautiful! Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 10:08 AM Last edited by oepu : 8th Mar 2007 at 10:58 AM.
I'm flattered by your nice words! Thank you! corvidophile2 has made some defaults. Soon they will be released here at MTS. Can't wait to get them!!

Does anybody wants to recolor the non barbie version and upload them on sexysims2.com? I'm lazy, you know Oh and I've forgotten to add a texture on the non-barbie-version which allows you to use some male genitals from sexysims2.com. If you use them at this time, they will have a flat texture I think.

Edit: Hmm.. I will add beosboxboy texture and add the non-barbie version on my site.

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#30 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 10:44 AM
Ooo these are lovely! Gee I'm so torn. I love HP's new skins that she was kind enough to make a new default of, I got rensim's default set the other week, and now there will be a default of these! Guess I'll be greedy, take them all, and rotate them! Thank you, oepu!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 12:57 PM Last edited by oepu : 8th Mar 2007 at 3:51 PM.
I have uploaded the skin and one color of the non-barbie-version on my site oepu.de

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 3:28 PM
Your work is so beautiful--and thank you very much for the link to your site where I could download the intimate details version of skin number two. I appreciate all your hard work and time and thank you for sharing with us.

Just FYI--people are welcome to use and upload my work wherever they would like. I appreciate credit--but it is absolutely NOT necessary. If you wish to recolor any of my creations, I would appreciate it if you drop me a note, just so I can very happily go see what you did with it. Thank you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 3:48 PM
If you want, you can recolor the intimitate version. So I don't have to! This would be great!

Instructor
#34 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 4:04 PM
Everytime you make a new skintone, it turns out better than the one before. This new skintone is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it! And thanks for the link to the detailed skintone as well.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 4:15 PM
Opeu Cribbling - the best of both. LOL I think you and Ren are both great skinners, and my sims thank you ! Even though I was supposed to be deleting CC from my game... not downloading it... ah well, out with the old and in with the new
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 5:49 PM
Wow. THE BEST skin tones I've seen in a long time. Thanks so much. This is like my new fav. set. :D
I hope some defaults will be in the works...
Field Researcher
#37 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 1:08 AM
Very, very good job. Thank you!

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?
Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 6:56 AM
WOW! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#39 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 8:20 AM
Ooo! This skintones are gorgeous! Beautiful job! Thanks ;*

I'm VIOLINIST <3
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 9:04 AM
Great work! Would you consider uploading the non-barbie versions to insimadult or sexysims2?
Test Subject
#41 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 10:58 PM
Thank you so much! I have loved all of your previous skins and didn't think it would be possible to make better ones, apparently I was wrong ^ ^. All of my celebrity look-a-likes have your skintones and I think it will stay that way in the future too.
Test Subject
#42 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 9:26 AM
0.o
I thought for a minute I was looking at a photo. Really. Then I read the info. ^_^
VERY good. Great. Excellent. Fantastic. Wonderful. Out of this world. Amazing. Superb. Okay, no more synonyms. Is just GREAT!!!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 9:14 PM
omg!!!...i love these skins...and they look so good in the game....its like they are perfect....these are the best skins i've seen ...thank you soooo much

I'm too tall to be a girl, I never had enough dresses to be a lady, I wouldn't call myself a woman. I'd say I'm somewhere between a chick and a broad
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 11:16 PM
Very,very,very...!This skintone is very,very,very,very..............very pretty!!!!!!!!!Thank you Oepu!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 11:17 PM
very perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!very beaultiful!
Test Subject
#46 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 1:23 AM
Thank you bunches!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 6:56 AM
These are gorgeous, I really like the dark carmel{no7/8 i think?} I have very few nicely shaded darker tones and this is a great addition, thanks amillion
Field Researcher
#48 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 7:19 AM
Oepu, I could add the intimate details if you want and upload them at SexySims2 for you :]

I recolored the color #1 and put tattoos and details on it, if you want you can PM me and I'll send you the link to it. Then you could see how they would look if I added the intimate details to them.

And thank you so much for sharing these, I absolutely love your skintones. :P

...they call us walking corpses;
unholy living dead...

-------------

Leather, Spikes, Studs and Patches - Corinne's Creations
Test Subject
#49 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 10:09 PM
Das ist meine absoluter Lieblingsskin, liebe oepu... ich bin ganz hin und weg und hoffe inständigst, dass du (oder im Notfall jemand anderer der sie genau so schön macht wie du) bald auch die anderen Farbtöne mit Details anbietet...am besten gleich auch als Defaultversion *hoffhoff*
Das ist wirklich mit Abstand die allerbeste Haut zur Zeit!!!!!!!!!! Großes Kompliment und Danke fürs hochladen!

[I reeeeally hope somebody will share the other colors of the barbie-skins but WITH the same details as color number2 by oepu]
Test Subject
#50 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 11:31 PM
your talent is staggering! these skins are so beautiful! my sims have never been more lovely. THANK YOU!
Page 2 of 3