Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 4:04 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Does maxmotives work in Sims3?
I opened the dialogue box (CTRL-SHFT-C), typed in the cheat "maxmotives" and nothing happened. I then typed in "help" to see all the cheats and I noticed that this one, "kaching", and "motherlode" were not in the list. I then entered "kaching" in the box to see if that worked and it did fine. So, I'm not sure what's going on with "maxmotives."

I was visiting the Roomies household. Anyone able to use "maxmotives?" Thanks!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 5:01 PM
Hi,
Just to let you know the

Motherlode

does work in the new sims 3

Not sure about others
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 5:12 AM
nope a lot of the old cheats dont work anymore maxmotives doesnt work for me either but look at this download http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=343068 it may enable a cheat that works like maxmotives
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#4 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 6:46 AM
FINE, you whiners, I will put the damn thing back!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.