Replies: 1728 (Who?), Viewed: 196052 times. | You are currently not a member of this group. Would you like to join it now?
Page 70 of 70
Scholar
#1726 Old Yesterday at 9:38 AM
I've never seen such townhouses. And probably never will. In the city I live land prices are rising very qickly. Once they rised to certain amount you can see there are multistorey multiflat houses built in place of little village cottage. So you can see sometimes high rising houses with 50 levels built on other road side from private cottages with garden. That only means cottages would sink in shade of those "anthill" some time and will demolished soon for another high rising.

Most of middle and high class families are live in flats just because greedy developers even do not plan to expand townhouse marketing. High houses should pay themselves off very qickly. Usually rising in haste with no special infrastructure and reference on local existing schools and hospitals.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Mad Poster
#1727 Old Yesterday at 3:40 PM
Thank you, Johnny_Bravo
Cool! That one - the third picture - looks like the store fronts of mini-malls here in Florida. LOL!
They look very clean. Not a lot of personalization or gardens to contend with... do you have floor plans?

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Alchemist
#1728 Old Yesterday at 6:22 PM
The front yards... yeah I think there's some kind of regulations going on, there used to be a few bigger trees here and there and I assume some roots may have messed up the pavement? No such thing in The Sims though

I sketched a plan from memory of one of the single family homes below, since I'm pretty sure that the only difference between the (Florida shop looking) townhouses and the single ones is the tower which includes the stairs. So bear in mind it's not exactly accurate. If it's not clear enough I'll sketch it up on some checkered paper
Luckily one of the other townhouses is for sale (Pending, so if you've got 415k to spare and want to move to NL, a chance!) and the website provides floor plans.
Screenshots

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#1729 Old Yesterday at 7:46 PM
Oh! Thank you!!! I think I'm going to make them 'Apartments' in TS2 - 3 to a lot on a 20X20 lot. ...and they'll be connectable, so you can have a whole street of them

I'm in the middle of a wallpaper project right now - but this is gonna happen Thanks!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths

Page 70 of 70