Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 8:02 PM
I would really like to see teen sims be able to date young adult sims. I had a teen sim that was based of a 16 year old character. Said character had been dating a 20 year old man but when I created him as a young adult sim the two couldn't date. Also I'd really like to have siblings be able to date as well (likes twincest).
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 9:09 PM
I would love to see some custom rabbit holes and not just recolors of existing ones. Maybe even just a rabbit hole door, so people can make there own buildings around the rabbit hole doors.
Instructor
#78 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hitomi-Valentine
Also I'd really like to have siblings be able to date as well (likes twincest).

*Walks away slowly so as not to startle the crazy Simmer*

Count no Sim lucky until he is dead.
transmogrified
retired moderator
#79 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 11:36 PM
A mod to create separate "stacks" in the inventory based on the quality of the fruit or fish. (I know, the inventory is plenty messy as it is, but it's also time-consuming if I want to keep only the best-quality items and sell the rest.)
Forum Resident
#80 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mangaroo
A mod to create separate "stacks" in the inventory based on the quality of the fruit or fish. (I know, the inventory is plenty messy as it is, but it's also time-consuming if I want to keep only the best-quality items and sell the rest.)
I'd love that.
Test Subject
#81 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 12:28 AM Last edited by tornado9495 : 20th Jun 2009 at 12:32 AM. Reason: thought of another
I miss the nanny from MTS2. Sure, she was annoying, and argued with a lot of my sims, but at least she did some work around the house - and actually took care of the children. Seems like the babysitter just wants to converse with any sims that I have in the house, or spend all the time with one baby and neglect the other 3 (yes, triplets - planned to have two babies, ended-up with 4 ).

I'd also like to be able to send some money with my sims when they're moving out. I can choose which house they move into, and I buy that out of the "family money" but I can't give them a dime to live on?

I'd also like to see a cheat (or game change) that allows me to move graves to the graveyard. In Sims2, my main family had their own crypt in town that as the generations would die, they'd be moved to the crypt. Now, I have a bunch of ghosts running around my lot because I don't want to just get rid of the tombstones.
transmogrified
retired moderator
#82 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 12:37 AM
tornado, you can move the gravestones to your Sim's inventory, then (you, the player) go to the graveyard, pull them out of the inventory, and place the grave. The game's graveyard is kind of crowded already. An empty custom cemetery would be useful.
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 1:27 AM
I would like to see Sims 2 stuff ina Sims 3 mod..

"In the game of Life". It is better to aim at something and risk a miss, than it is to aim at nothing and hit.
Field Researcher
#84 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 1:27 AM
I would like a mod to make them STOP moving from house to house. The Awesomemod stops them from moving out the hood, which is awesome, but I'm tired of trying to track them down!!
I had a sim living in the trailer lot and when I came back to him he had 4 new roommates WTH?! Why would Mortimer Goth move out of his house to go live in a trailer with 4 complete strangers who have one bed among them?
Test Subject
#85 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 1:37 AM
A Mod that enables a Sim to have two or more jobs. I mean we have part time jobs, but why can't we also have a full-time one to boot.
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 1:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BigD145
Lockable doors.
Bed ownership.

There is bed ownership. Sleep in one bed and you automatically sleep in that one forever, and if you get someone else to sleep in it it says "Sleep in X Sims's bed."

Winning the Game
Don't be absurd. This is a Maxis game! What's to win? You and your sims can play unto perpetuity, getting into entanglements and trying to get out, and by the time you know it, it will be 3am your time, and you don't even have your teeth brushed...
--The Sims 1 Prima Guide
Field Researcher
#87 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 1:59 AM
I would love to see a mod that would allow female/female and male/male pregnancy and teen woohoo and teen pregnancy

You can call me Tasia
My Writing Blog--> Lost In Reality
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 5:37 AM
I just thought of another one...

One of my sim children recently aged up to teen. I hit "random" on the trait selection, and she wound up Evil. She stayed out past curfew and her father lectured her. She instantly got a wish to see her father's ghost.

I want a mod that lets you assign ghost colors, for storytelling purposes, and includes a new ghost color I could use to signify murder. He'd have been dead right then if I didn't want a starvation-colored ghost.
Test Subject
#89 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 6:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimGirlTasia232
I would love to see a mod that would allow female/female and male/male pregnancy and teen woohoo and teen pregnancy

Quote: Originally posted by Hitomi-Valentine
I would really like to see teen sims be able to date young adult sims. I had a teen sim that was based of a 16 year old character. Said character had been dating a 20 year old man but when I created him as a young adult sim the two couldn't date. Also I'd really like to have siblings be able to date as well (likes twincest).

mehhhhhhhh i love the ideas, lol i think sibling love would be funnnyyyyy i would definately do it but i would make them love eachother from children and up. bwahhahaa lol
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 6:26 AM
My current top priorities:

I want kitsune tails and ears for my Sims.
I want jrock hair and outfits for my Sims.
I want the skin tone (the healthy one) to be able to go lighter for said Sims

This is because despite having it all the way to the left on one of my sims... he appears rather dark and non ghastly pale in the terrible lighting systems. What is this, SL? All recent lighting systems in games are powered by fail and dead set on making all very light/dark things get washed out or lose detail while persistently appearing wrong. <{^_+}>

I am, "The Man". I will get you down... Don't stick it to me... "Drink milk and be non-puntable"
Thank you Mimewhite for making the Seph trench coat.
Test Subject
#91 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 8:19 AM Last edited by Woolie Wool : 20th Jun 2009 at 8:33 AM.
I'd like to see a modified version of the illnesses from The Sims 2, only with the ability to get them treated at the Hospital (for a fee). In addition there would be injuries and mental illnesses as well--your sim might get depressed and have constantly low mood for a period of time, for instance. Some jobs would have specific effects on illnesses and injuries--for instance the military career would give your sim a chance of being wounded, but all medical care would be paid for by the government and not the sim himself.

Another thing that would be nice: the ability to change sim behavior and facial expression in Create-a-Sim so you can see what your sim looks like with a neutral expression, happy, sad, angry, scared, etc.

Also, a male hairiness slider to match the previously mentioned female boob slider. Some guys are smooth, some look like Austin Powers. Why should they all look like they got full-body wax jobs?

And last but not least, a sexual preferences slider so you can make Sims varying degrees of gay, straight, or bi.
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#92 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 8:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maven2379
I would like a mod to make them STOP moving from house to house. The Awesomemod stops them from moving out the hood, which is awesome, but I'm tired of trying to track them down!!
We're working on it. The house-moving will make more sense in the next version.

Quote: Originally posted by maven2379
I had a sim living in the trailer lot and when I came back to him he had 4 new roommates WTH?! Why would Mortimer Goth move out of his house to go live in a trailer with 4 complete strangers who have one bed among them?
Killed in the next AwesomeMod update..

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Test Subject
#93 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 10:49 AM
I'd like a mod for the special ability my mad scientist sim got - the "perform experiment" action. It's nice to be able to play around with a raygun and add special abilities to objects - but the animations which go with it are driving me crazy... you can modify many objects in a household, but it's really annoying to have every single one of them _constantly_ blink, shimmer or whatnot. For example, my fridge is surrounded by glowing lines which move around all the time - combined with a blinking oven, food processor and microwave, the kitchen is... colourful and constantly in motion. I believe these effects were what drove my sim round the bend... the "mad" part of the job description.

It would be nice if one could reduce the animations to perhaps once a minute or two (so you can recognize the 'special' objects if you keep your eyes open) or turn them off completely.
Test Subject
#94 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 2:09 PM
Teens being able to date young adult sims, definitely!

AAAND final fantasy vii characters, just like in TS2.
Field Researcher
#95 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 4:52 PM
I haven't read thru all the posts yet, but I wanted to add this before I forgot what I was thinking...

Apologies if they've already been suggested..

First, and foremost.. I'd really like a mod that would open up the ability for same sex couples to "try for baby," like was done in TS2.

Second... and something that really kinda bugs me that it wasn't programmed by EA... Your Elder Sims should have the option to RETIRE from their jobs, and receive pension checks. I was really let down that after working my Sim from a teen to an elder.. got him to the 10th level of his job.. and before he died, the only options he had was to either work til he died... or quit... It would be AWESOME if someone could make a mod that allowed your elders to retire.

Peace

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 5:05 PM
Elders in TS3 can DEFINITELY already retire. It's an option on the phone the day you hit elder age....
Field Researcher
#97 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 5:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AyaJulia
Elders in TS3 can DEFINITELY already retire. It's an option on the phone the day you hit elder age....

Really? Damn.. I totally missed that... thanks for the info tho!

Peace

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Field Researcher
#98 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 5:15 PM
It's actually not an option for workaholic elders, I believe. At least they do not receive the retire wish.
Field Researcher
#99 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 9:29 PM Last edited by nyane24 : 20th Jun 2009 at 9:40 PM.
I would love to see more stuff for the little ones. I´m waiting for that since sims1. And I´m still waiting. I would love if they have more clothes, more toys, like tricicle (not a CC, but something that came with the game)....things like that. They could create a EP like the teens pack, but for toddlers and kids.
Kids are my favorite age on the sims. I´m still waiting for more cool stuff. I don´t thing that the Sims 3 have nice outfits for kids or toddlers. The sim2 had more.

I can´t do it anymore. Why?
Field Researcher
#100 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 10:12 PM
A mod so that my sims can't get a baby from just "WooHooing". Every time they do, the woman is pregnant! Isn't that what the "Try for Baby" option is there for?

So now I've got a bunch of Sim virgins until I want them to have a kid. We need some Sim Trojans.

EDIT: Oh! and a mod so that my appliances won't break every five seconds.
Page 4 of 28