Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#201 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 12:00 AM
Rgiles and Faylen, YOU ARE ANGELS!!!! (i would use 'god' but i got to follow the first commandment) THANKS SO MUCH! Now i don't have to beg for recolours

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]What's the deal with [COLOR=Silver]steel[/COLOR] wool? Is it steel or is it wool? Make up your mind steel wool[/COLOR]
Advertisement
#202 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 3:33 PM
Default Thanks
Thank you so much it really helped!
Test Subject
#203 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 6:06 PM
Thank you sooooooo much! So easy! Who knew it would be that easy? I want to thank the others in the threads for their questions, their and your answers, I'm learning so much. Some of the information is over my head, like that about resolution, but I'm just a beginner and all exposure helps me to learn. Sure wish more people would read before they ask. Wouldn't be so many repeat questions.
Test Subject
#204 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 2:40 AM
What is photoshop and how do I get it? please help
Lab Assistant
#205 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 8:35 AM
Thankyou so much, RGiles! I can't wait to start a recolour!

*~*~*~*~MTS2*~*~*~*~
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny.
(")_(")Copy and paste him into your signature!

I Can Now Recolour Any Outfit In The Sims 2 Using Adobe Photoshop CS2, So If You Want To Request A Recolour Of A Mesh (MAXIS ONLY!), Give Me A Shout!
Lab Assistant
#206 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 8:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Puglord
What is photoshop and how do I get it? please help

I bought photoshop Version CS2 (latest version to date) off eBay for roughly £8. But if you don't want to buy it off eBay for a cheap price, the RRP is about £140 in England so it's probably worth it to buy it off eBay. It's surprising how many people don't want their Photoshop. :baloons:
Good Luck getting a copy!

*~*~*~*~MTS2*~*~*~*~
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny.
(")_(")Copy and paste him into your signature!

I Can Now Recolour Any Outfit In The Sims 2 Using Adobe Photoshop CS2, So If You Want To Request A Recolour Of A Mesh (MAXIS ONLY!), Give Me A Shout!
Test Subject
#207 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 6:11 AM
I'm using Macromedia Fireworks and simple recolouring like this works. For those of you who want to know how to save the edited file from Fireworks, go File - Export. Thanks for the tutorial!

Come è possibile che l'impossibile è non soltanto possibile ma inevitabile?
Test Subject
#208 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 6:25 PM
Hi .. thank you so much for your torturials, but do you know how to make your own dress?
Test Subject
#209 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 12:22 AM
Hello and Thank you
I just wanted to say thank you for the tutorial......I have tried a few but these are one of the firstthat actuallu worked for me. I am very very new to this and I have to follow step by step as I do these and I am so happy that it worked. I tried downloading other programs from here but they didn't work for me. It's probaly because I am not there yet..need to practise alot more. I also realised I jave 2 good programs I can work with the adobe photo shop and jasc paint shop. So thank you again.
Test Subject
#210 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 11:42 PM
THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! Now I know what to do when I'm adding shadows and textures!
#211 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 2:45 PM
One question, is this under The Sims 2 Body Shop? And what if your EA games file disappeared from your start list??? HELP! :insane:
Test Subject
#212 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 3:42 PM Last edited by tiggerypum : 7th Apr 2006 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 1154563, 1154564, 1154565
ummm how do u get on to the boddy shop?

i cant wait to get the hang of this.... ... how ever its gona take a long time

i think u can go to the down aroow and look 4 it there fier wolf
Lab Assistant
#213 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 9:38 PM
Problem with Zip
Quote: Originally posted by sims2gal
it downloaded okay, the problem was it wouldn't open. something about conversion

I have the same, and mine says it's the graphics of the conversation.
But I always have to fight my computer to get all my sims zips to work. :smash::comp: Ok I wanted to say I like the basics. TYVM. Now how do you upload?
Test Subject
#214 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 3:39 AM
Default thx
i'm a sucky beginner that knows nothings about photshop so .....
Test Subject
#215 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 1:53 AM
omg!! thx!!
Feeder of Cheesecake to Llamas
retired moderator
#216 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 3:21 AM
I have all kinds of other questions answered for you on the Skinning forum FAQ post. You can't miss it, it's at the top. Links to free image editing programs, too, some that work similarly to PhotoShop.

"Living well is the best revenge. . ." George Bernard Shaw
Test Subject
#217 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 7:03 PM
Awesome. I came here to download sims stuff, but I find myself wanting to create all kinds of things, especially in the advanced area. Oh well, I'll learn soon enough, right? Thanks for the tutorial, I needed it.
#218 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 11:22 AM
Default hello
hello i cant find photoshop on my pc so i was jst wondering if you could please tell me where to find it
Feeder of Cheesecake to Llamas
retired moderator
#219 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 10:46 PM
You won't find PhotoShop on your pc. You need to buy it. There are links to that and other programs in the FAQ thread on the Skinning forum.

"Living well is the best revenge. . ." George Bernard Shaw
Test Subject
#220 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 10:33 AM
I have not the Photo shop!
What should I do now???
I would be plesed if somebodey can answer me,
please write quick!!!

I am Kelly Clarkson ´s biggest fan
Test Subject
#221 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 3:11 PM
On the first page of this thread there were some alternatives to Paintshop (as Paintshop is a program you need to purchase, but it also has a free trial download located somewhere at www.adobe.com probably)
But fear not there was a 'free' program available to download at http://gimp.org.

Hope this helps
#222 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 1:40 AM
Muchas gracias
Very helpful. I used GIMP, and it worked pretty much exactly the same. Right-click the image, go to tools, color tools, and colorize. Wouldn't have figured that out without your help though.
Test Subject
#223 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 4:06 PM
lovely tutorial!
Test Subject
#224 Old 2nd May 2006 at 10:56 AM
Thanks, this is great!
Test Subject
#225 Old 4th May 2006 at 10:49 AM
that tutorial was brilliant so easy to follow, my god now i can use this as well as paint lol
Page 9 of 12