Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 5:16 AM
Default Upload Wizard Error 103
Hi, I'm getting "Error 103 Unable to determine archive type from contents! (See @Tashiketh on Discord)" while trying to upload for TS3. Discord link seems to be broken.
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 10:01 AM
Not sure what you mean about the Discord link being broken since it's right there in the Community dropdown

Either way, please post the package file in question to https://dbpf.modthesims.info/ or upload the zip as an attachment to your post. 

Thanks

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 6:58 PM
Posted the package file. Thanks
I was trying the Discord link on the "Guide: Upload Files Error List" page. Didn't see the link in Community dropdown before, that one works
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 7:37 PM
Thanks for the package.  I do see that you have a ton of GEOM files that are all completely empty.  Is there a reason for that?

Not sure what this package file is supposed to be

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 8:12 PM
It's "Eyelash Mesh Terminator". Removes the eyelashes from all sims by replacing their meshes with empty geom files. It's for people who use custom eyelashes. This might be preferred over removers that replace face overlay textures, due to a current bug in 64-bit version.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#6 Old 5th Apr 2021 at 8:56 AM
Thanks for the update.  I've labelled this as a Default Replacement.  You can go ahead and upload it normally now.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Apr 2021 at 7:43 PM