Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd May 2021 at 11:03 AM Last edited by mrozowianka : 2nd May 2021 at 9:06 PM.
WCIF this tuscan house? [FOUND]
Hi,
I recently got back to The Sims 3 and I'm trying to find my favourite house. Unfortunately, all I remember is how it looked like. It's a 40x30 tuscan style villa as you can see on the screenshots. They are from August 2012, so the house must have been uploaded before that date. Also I'm almost sure the house was uploaded unfurnished or just with the basics.

If anyone recognize this house, I would be eternally grateful.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 2nd May 2021 at 9:06 PM
After digging through my archives and checking all the sims3packs I've finally found it! It's called Breeze Home. Sadly I don't know the name of creator and the house is nowhere to be found, so I've decided to upload it for everybody interested.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ial5...e_Home.rar/file
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd May 2021 at 12:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Thanks for sharing. Just out of curiosity though... the 2 possible front doors are behind arch ways. In Island Paradise, that is known to cause routing errors and lags. Do you modify that in your world?

I didn't have any problems with lags here and sims could use both of the doors mentioned without issues. The only thing I always change is the room on the far right on the lowest level- it also has a door to the outside and sims often use it like a main entrance, so I always deleted it since it's not needed, and added door to this room from the inside near the kitchen area. Other than that it works just fine.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 28th Jun 2021 at 10:08 PM
Just came across this house - it's by denizzo_ist
http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/201...denizzoist.html